Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study (16245 Views)

Losing Fat Belt For Men And Women Without Exercise Now Available In Nigeria / Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / HIV Is Evolving To Become Less Deadly And Less Infectious, Scientific Study. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by wiloy2k8(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2014
space bookd . HIV still Real . use condom .missed Fp choi
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by plainmirror(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2014
One of my ex girlfriends phoned me
today to say that she's just discovered
she's HIV positive.
She was very upset and apologetic,
and stressed that I get tested
immediately in case I've also been
infected.
I had a long chat with her and managed to calm
her down in the end.
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2014
Don't rejoice yet.
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by Tuminibody: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2014
Nairaland
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by Godwinsilas(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2014
They hiped and killed many with fear.
AIDS was never deadly. People who contracted and died was becasue they were afraid, they can't eat well for thier immune to fight it, they don't mingle with people and hide themselves.

1 Like

Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by Burger01(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2014
hadassah27:
Ok
gbenga4sure:
wow
ToyozzieTohBad:
x
jaybiz007:
a
sydneyboss:
sydneyboss:
clemz88:
Brb
See them!. Re.tar.ded Nairaland. angry

1 Like

Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by mohammad11: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2014
That does not mean say You can do anyhow. Just remain with our status ABSTINENCE n
Be cautious

May GOD help d us all
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by olasmith10(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2014
probably it has attained old age....no more energy and power
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by RockMaxi: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2014
Abstinence is still the watchword.. Virus no dey get cure even when not virulent...

Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2014
It a hoax.
plainmirror:
One of my ex girlfriends phoned me
today to say that she's just discovered
she's HIV positive.
She was very upset and apologetic,
and stressed that I get tested
immediately in case I've also been
infected.
I had a long chat with her and managed to calm
her down in the end.
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by Marv650(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2014
Ebola has conquered the world.
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Saw this on BBC yesterday, good news yeah?

It doesn't mean yall should fuk around carelessly tho.
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by Sheenor: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Okay
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by tclever: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2014
unibenstudent1:
With condom aids has no power
If your condom tear nko
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by Burger01(m): 7:44am On Dec 03, 2014
GenBuhari:
It a hoax.
It's not a hoax!
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by Dopeyomi(m): 7:45am On Dec 03, 2014
jaybiz007:

Na dem be dis o.

Pls remove my name from the post
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by unibenstudent1(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2014
tclever:

If your condom tear nko
if it tears then it means the witches in ur village are After u .
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by mccoy1111: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2014
All this stuff are fallacious...... Don't try to play wrong game. Pls if you can't abstain use contraceptive..
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by majamajic(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2014
Definitely, People will misunderstand this research. grin grin grin cool cool

Bottom line. .--- HIV and AIDS are still deadly and still much around us. Lets continue playing SAFE !!
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by lonelydora: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2014
HIV weaker and Wbola stronger.
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by lonelydora: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2014
HIV weaker and Ebola stronger.
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by harrysterol(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2014
Dopeyomi:
HIV is dieing dying gradually..
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by tclever: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2014
lonelydora:
HIV weaker and Ebola stronger.
Both are deadly disease
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by naijacann: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2014
jaybiz007:
enough of this grammer,is the cure out yet?
Exactly what I was just going to ask
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by holatin(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2014
jaybiz007:

Seun, Na dem be dis o.
refresh ur page
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by AJ01(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2014
Still e hold una..una go knw say e no weak grin
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by AJ01(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2014
Still e hold una..una go knw say e no weak grin. V
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by 100Cents: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Wadraj:
I thought as much

Thanks to the immune response!

An uneducated guy asked me this very question 3 days ago.

Oga. " E be like say AIDS no dey kill people again like before '' ?

I told him with Ebola and Boko haram, AIDS go dey fear face nah..
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by misreal(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2014
the only way I can belief this is If the op contacts the virus and survives after 25yrs...op na u I dey wait for. grin grin
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by tclever: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2014
AJ01:
grin
AJ01:
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by sod09(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Ebola is in form and HIV getting weaker

never had of Ebola b4 in ikorodu
Re: HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2014
Saw it on CNN yesterday. I won't doubt it because there is a man I know whose wife was infected with HIV some years back here in Abuja, she was always sick until she got pregnant and was tested as required for ante-natal in which the result came out positive. The husband was advised to go for a test which he did and it was negative. The doctors told him to come back 6 months later for another test which he did and it was still negative. By that time, his wife had put to bed and the child though was not infected because of the drugs she took to prevent mother to child transmission. Months after she gave birth, she died and the husband kept doing the tests but till today, the man's result kept reading negative. Trust Nigerians nah...we are always spiritual in everything...his church members including his pastor attributed it to "miracle" and his devotion to the church. It was until one Swiss doctor who works in the hospital told someone I know about the medical logic behind it. According to the doctor, she said the man had a rare kind of defense which could evade HIV which according to her only like 5 out of 1000 people possess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Problems That Arise During The Rainy Season / How Do Doctors Calculate Medical Bills? / Laser Oil Warns Nigerians On Danger Of Cholesterol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.