Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria (26505 Views)

Runtown Not Barred From America; He Has A US Tour Early 2019 – Manager / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Bhelamblog(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2017
No one said it will be easy doing everything alone! After the break out from Psquare Peter Okoye has been on a Tour to promote his fast rising Career, But less than a 2 weeks when he started, the singer is already giving up, He just revealed that he will be pausing his Dallas Tour in the US, so he can come back home and spend time with his wife and kids..

Because his doing it alone he may not be enjoying it the way it was when him and his bro Paul were together..
See his post below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/less-than-2weeks-when-his-started-as.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by xreal: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2017
I don tire for their breakup scam.

My comment here will be on the interior of his House.

It is beautifully white.

Now that they have supposedly broken up; hope he will be able to maintain the house.... I can see AC at every angle.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by nuelzy: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2017
a break he said..not dumping!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by londoner: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2017
He is not selling tickets. People want Psquare not just one twin.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by signature2012(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
This guy came to New York and wasted my time.He only spent 17mins on stage .

He sang Gongo aso by 9ice.

One of 2face song.

He sang Olufunmi.

One of Usher song.

He finish his performance with Bank alert.

He made an announcement that he will want to take selfie with everyone,that we should come one after the other,I was like are we here to take selfies or want to see MR P performance.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by cescky(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
signature2012:

Lol

Truth be told Peter may be seen to be winning or upscale on the outside, but with in he will be the most shattered of the okoyes ... all the money and fame can't atone for being cut off from your bloods

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Nwaoma198(f): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
You gave him ur time to waste angry
signature2012:

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by peterswagg(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
This your grammar sef...

He is obviously using his wife and children as an excuse because people didn't buy the tickets. Don't ask me how I know

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by teresafaith: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
You people should free peter he is a responsible guy who chose his family above his career unlike some people

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by signature2012(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nwaoma198:
You gave him ur time to waste angry

cescky:

Lol

Truth be told Peter may be seen to be winning or upscale on the outside, but with in he will be the most shattered of the okoyes ... all the money and fame can't atone for being cut off from your bloods

Please,if any of you know this guy called peter,kindly advice him to reconcile with paul.I pity his future without paul.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by cescky(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
signature2012:

Please,if any of you know this guy called peter,kindly advice him to reconcile with paul.I pity his future without paul.

Lol

Paul will be like " I just came back from a sold out concert" grin

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by kay29000(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Good for him.
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by johnstar(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by czaratwork: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
mumu boy putting up family fight on the internet. no sense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by blackbeau1(f): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Isn't it time yet to end this scam ? Abi the new single isn't ready to drop yet ? Nice interior tho

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
shocked see his sitting room...

money is earthly lord
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by bestview: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kai..these two brothers are big. Psquare the king of pop.
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by djtommy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
xreal:
I don tire for their breakup scam.

My comment here will be on the interior of his House.

It is beautifully white.

Now that they have supposedly broken up; hope he will be able to maintain the house.... I can see AC at every angle.

lol ...AC come full everywhere like say Na cold room

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Frenchkiss(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Op, who ask you? Beautiful house BTW.
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by onatisi(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
breakup or no breakup , these guys are already made wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by GenOrumov: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
djtommy:

lol ...AC come full everywhere like say Na cold room
I can see only 4 ( three on the ground floor living room and one upstairs).

I guess that is so because of the wide space on the ground floor and the open space on the first floor.
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by angelanto8(f): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
All i see is the interior its beautiful

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by brixton: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Shoutout to all Restaurants and beer parlors in USA

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
londoner:
He is not selling tickets. People want Psquare not just one twin.

Who told you he is not selling?

Did you follow the shows on imstagram?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Obudupikin: 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
That sitting room make sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by twilliamx(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
O
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
cescky:

Lol
Paul will be like " I just came back from a sold out concert" grin

LMAO; D
So Paul will sell out but Peter wouldn't?
Big joke
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by timothy2396(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
He's still better than wizkid any day... remember when Jacksons separated.. it took small time for Michael to rise to fame.. give this guy two years first...
dance+voice....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by doyinbaby(f): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
See his living room.....and someone say money is not Good...haha

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Factfinder1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Songs don finish

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Slams ''Bad Belle'' Trying To Break Tonto's Marriage / Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday / Yvonne Jegede Looking Gorgeous In New Photos After Been Slammed For Racy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.