Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

SCAM: We Buy Libertyreserve - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM: We Buy Libertyreserve (811 Views)

We Buy Dollar At N320, Says PZ Cussons / We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account / We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM: We Buy Libertyreserve by exchange: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2008
NAIRANGOLDNIGERIA
We Buy & Sell & Exchange Egold,To Liberty Reserve At This Time
WE BUY libertyreserve 1$====130
WE SELL libertyreserve ==== 133
=======================================
WE BUY E-GOLD 1$====122
WE SELL E-GOLD 1$ ===123
CALL OR EMAIL NAIRAGOLD@YAHOO.COM OR CALL08038430135 or 07027289580
http://nnbh.ueuo.com/sell.html
Re: SCAM: We Buy Libertyreserve by kema316: 12:41am On Dec 24, 2008
Hello Guy anyone that buy libertyreserve should beware of http://www.amogold.com if you are not living in undo.After sending money to him he will claim he has fund you with out no confimation.He ripped me off 12,500 Naira. when i paid he him was telling me that i should hold that dollars price increasing that he will get back to me later,I will be calling him he will be telling that he will called me back and he will hanged on me till today 23rd of December.When i said i will report is website to the builder .He now said after he has funded me that he want me to fund me again.I told him to send me the confirmation of the payment he could not. EVERYONE SHOULD BEWARE OF HIM>HIS PRICE NEVER CHANGE
Re: SCAM: We Buy Libertyreserve by jamace(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2008
True talk. EXCHANGE is a 419ner. on the 26 November 2008, I paid #19500 into into his account. Todate, he has not funded my account. His real name is JOHN UKAN and he uses many names on NL such as NAIRAGO, EXCHANGE ETC. All should pls beware.
Re: SCAM: We Buy Libertyreserve by Toks2008(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2009
I thaught i had warned you guys never to do e-currency exchange by bank transfer when dealing with a local xchanger.

Always do face to face transaction and save urself the headache of getting scammed.,

Toks

(1) (Reply)

Brands And Branding? Ad Guys Lets Talk. / Phb Domicilary Account - Is This For Real / Pls I Need A Loan Of 400k: Can Any 1 Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.