Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. (8918 Views)

Cleaning / We Buy Waste Maltina Cans In Large Quantities / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Zzchampion: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Good day my dear fellow,i dey throway my salute to u...ours is a newly established company that buys the above mentioned material,waste maltina cans,waste aluminum,waste copper @ d best prices and from anywhere u are in 9ja...if interested ,pm me or call 08125675853...thankx

1 Like

Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by ayorins(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
please send more info to me
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by mizkeleke(f): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
pm me at dellybliss@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by omoh50(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pls more info also. Haoitng@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 09, 2015
info pls @ fighal@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by made001(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2015
Info pls at aademp91@yahoo.com
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by lugiano1: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2015
How much do u buy pls
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by edenhazard(f): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2015
please send more info to me
Okoya.monsuru@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Emmaxmusic(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2015
More info pls on emmaxentertainment@yahoo.com
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by ehin(f): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ehinmowblessing@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by lugiano1: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lugi4favour@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by ebamma(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Abeg my email na
mmammaaebamma@gmail.com,
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Zzchampion: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Helloo...distinguished nairalanders.i want to thank una 4 d interest... As i mentioned b4,our company is into ''(buying of d material i mentioned :waste plastic bottles of lacasera,coke,swan water,yoghurt e.t.c., and also waste maltina cans)''pls i want u people to take note of d statement in bracket...so anyone that want to supply us shud contact us on 08125675853... thankx alot.
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Zzchampion: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
lugiano1:
How much do u buy pls
contact us
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Zzchampion: 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
post=30584658:
Drop the price or company will buy it from me... Hackerude@gmail.com
contact us
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by boazic: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2015
Do u buy bottled water plastic container too?
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Zzchampion: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
boazic:
yes
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Zzchampion: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
boazic:
yes
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by jacksonwill123: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Zzchampion:
yes
how much do you waist lacasarra bottle
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Zzchampion: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
jacksonwill123:

how much do you waist lacasarra bottle
contact us
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by debbydee(f): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
if i supply bottle water plastic. How many pcs do you need.
i am ready to supply that
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Zzchampion: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
debbydee:
if i supply bottle water plastic. How many pcs do you need.
i am ready to supply that
.. We need as much as you can supply us. As for how we buy,our contact number is pasted here...
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by ebamma(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zzchampion:
.. We need as much as you can supply us. As for how we buy,our contact number is pasted here...
Dude, can u come as far as calabar to buy it or do u only do your biz in Lagos?
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Zzchampion: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
ebamma:
Dude, can u come as far as calabar to buy it or do u only do your biz in Lagos?
dude, we buy it from anywhere in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Zzchampion: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by ebamma(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zzchampion:
dude, we buy it from anywhere in 9ja.
abeg send your prices for the bottles to my email above
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Zzchampion: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Yes ,we buy plastic casing of battery and maltina cans too.
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by tspun(m): 6:27am On Feb 13, 2015
pls i am interested send more info to tspunaustin@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Zzchampion: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Anyone interested should pls contact us through our phone number above...thankx
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Just thinking aloud, why only some specific products.
I hope you don't use this empty bottles and cans to adulterate this products because if you do, nemesis will catch up with you fast fast.

So many adulterated products has flocked our market this days and its very detrimental to our health and can even cause death.

Pls let's be at alert!

1 Like

Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by 1miccza: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Zzchampion:
Good day my dear fellow,i dey throway my salute to u...ours is a newly established company that buys the above mentioned material,waste maltina cans,waste aluminum,waste copper @ d best prices and from anywhere u are in 9ja...if interested ,pm me or call 08125675853...thankx

I've been calling your number and you haven't responded OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Approves N1.5bn Advert Bill To Drive $1bn Tax Revenue / Things You Need To Know About MTN Diamond Yellow Account That You Dont Know / CBN Offers $367m For Forex Forwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.