Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Best Short Film Story So Far From A New Nigerian Director on the block!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Short Film Story So Far From A New Nigerian Director on the block!!! (505 Views)

Trending Mexican Movie: "What Life Took From Me" - Story So Far / Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) / Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Short Film Story So Far From A New Nigerian Director on the block!!! by WILUG: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2014
Hello guys,

A friend recommended I watch this video. I was skeptical at first, but after a few mins, I knew I had to watch it to the end (its a 14min video).

To cut the long story short, I was blown away!!! to think that something like this can come from a Nigerian writer/director, I believe there's hope for our movie industry!!! I can only imagine what will happen when the said director gets to work with prominent Nigerian actors, or better still, recruit fresh blood.

Here's the link...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=morgue+investment

Do check it out and let me know what you think.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Anticipated Movies Of 2015 / Video: Have You Seen The Trailer/documentary For “fight Scene?” / Jupiter Ascending Movie News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.