Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Village People Charmed Me With Robbery –suspect Moans [see Photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Village People Charmed Me With Robbery –suspect Moans [see Photo] (1100 Views)

I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect / I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) / Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Village People Charmed Me With Robbery –suspect Moans [see Photo] by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2014
A suspected armed robber, 28-year-old
Emehelu Ndubuisi and his accomplice have been
arrested by the Lagos State Police Command.
Police say the duo belong to an armed robbery
syndicate which allegedly snatched cars and
terrorised motorists in the Lagos metropolis.
In his statement to the police, Ndubuisi, who
was arrested alongside another gang member,
Uche Chukwu, 21, claimed that his family
members were responsible for his inability to
stop the act.
His story: “I am standing trial in court for a
robbery case. I used to sell motor spare parts
at the Ladipo Market, Oshodi.
I was initially arrested by the police in
February this year, and was charged to the
Ikeja Magistrate’s Court.
“I was remanded in the Kirikiri Medium Prison
for some weeks during which I met one
convict, Ogaga. He had spent three years in
the prison.
He told me some men wanted to sell a stolen
vehicle, but I did not listen to him.
“After I secured my bail, I went to my village
to attend my grandmother’s burial and I
noticed some family members were not happy
to see me.
When I returned from the trip, I did not know
how I listened to Ogaga’s advice.
“I had sworn never to rob again, but my
village people are very evil.
They must have charmed me with robbery.
It was at the point of collecting the stolen
vehicle in Lagos that the police re-arrested
me.”
The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer,
DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the arre

Re: My Village People Charmed Me With Robbery –suspect Moans [see Photo] by 2cato: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2014
I believe most of these people from the east were charm to do fraud and steal other people's property
Re: My Village People Charmed Me With Robbery –suspect Moans [see Photo] by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2014
2cato:
I believe most of these people from the east were charm to do fraud and steal other people's property
its not only unique to people from the east ,other regions ain't alien to it
Re: My Village People Charmed Me With Robbery –suspect Moans [see Photo] by kentochi(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2014
God have mercy
Re: My Village People Charmed Me With Robbery –suspect Moans [see Photo] by 2cato: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2014
Caisenes:
its not only unique to people from the east ,other regions ain't alien to it
ar you saying our Yoruba brothers are guilty of such
Re: My Village People Charmed Me With Robbery –suspect Moans [see Photo] by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2014
2cato:
ar you saying our Yoruba brothers are guilty of such
did you hear anything of such nature or similar to it from my mouth?
Re: My Village People Charmed Me With Robbery –suspect Moans [see Photo] by Creamish(f): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Someone Plz Call The Toddler Named "Irunoobo" To Order / How My Friend Was Nearly Killed In Lagos Club - Man Narrates (graphic Photo) / Karma Strikes: See What Happened To Thief Stealing From Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.