Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How My Friend Was Nearly Killed In Lagos Club - Man Narrates (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Friend Was Nearly Killed In Lagos Club - Man Narrates (graphic Photo) (1100 Views)

Man Narrates How Badoo Started In Ikorodu, Calls Out Security Agents (Graphic) / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Was Nearly Killed In Lagos Club - Man Narrates (graphic Photo) by MrNL(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Ukht4_PSKu8/Vb3eVrfNOrI/AAAAAAAGF_Y/6rhnN08-G8A/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

Early hours of the 5th day in July, 2015, at the
Bank Club inside Dabras hotel, Abuja F.C.T, a
gentle-man named Mr. Rex was almost murdered
in cold-blood. As Mr. Rex entered the club and
proceeded into the V.I.P section, there was a young
lady blocking the entrance of the section, he
quickly tapped her to excuse him, while sliding
through due to the loud music that was being
played. Shortly after, another young man
approached Mr. Rex stating that the he tapped his
girlfriend while entering the section and she didn't
appreciate being tapped.Mr. Rex immediately
waved his hand to the girlfriend apologizing for his
action. The boyfriend insisted that Mr Rex
approached his girlfriend and apologize again
which he immediately obliged. Walking towards the
girlfriend to apologize again, Mr rex was struck on
the head from his back with a red label bottle,
which by the way is not sold in the VIP section of
the club. Mr Rex was immediately rushed to the
hospital for medical attention. The Nigeria Police
Force and other security agencies are currently
investigating the matter as a case of attempted
murder. The club is a risk to Nigerians and other
socialites. I hope the relevant agencies continue to
investigate this matter until the perpetrators are
brought to book.

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/how-my-friend-was-nearly-killed-in.html

lalasticlala
Re: How My Friend Was Nearly Killed In Lagos Club - Man Narrates (graphic Photo) by dapyd1(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Are you sure that's the whole story.
Except the guy was drunk sha.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Nearly Killed In Lagos Club - Man Narrates (graphic Photo) by kingkendrick(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2015
I don't believe it angry
Re: How My Friend Was Nearly Killed In Lagos Club - Man Narrates (graphic Photo) by Pierocash(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
I stil dnt understand what guys are stil looking for in clubs.fun or what? RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Nearly Killed In Lagos Club - Man Narrates (graphic Photo) by 400billionman: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Topic says Lagos club.

Body says Abuja hotel club.

I hate reading thrash..

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Nearly Killed In Lagos Club - Man Narrates (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
kingkendrick:
I don't believe it angry
bet u haven't been to clubs that much to see what drunk mofos are capable of doing.
Re: How My Friend Was Nearly Killed In Lagos Club - Man Narrates (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
To me, he got what he bargained for. That's what you get in places like that.
Re: How My Friend Was Nearly Killed In Lagos Club - Man Narrates (graphic Photo) by Demmocrats(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Horrifying Pictures Of Slain Boko Boys / Scam / Cheating Husband Busted By Brothers-in-law While Having Sex With Other Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.