Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Love In A Portrait Episode 2 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love In A Portrait Episode 2 (472 Views)

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Is Obsession Sign Of Love In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love In A Portrait Episode 2 by Fantadiallo: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2014
“O boy this love don shack you well well” John said in a slow drawl as he poured his stout beer into one of the glass tumblers on the table. Martins and Uchenna laughed out loud. I was hanging out with John, Martins and Uchenna at Abba lounge a watering hole located in the heart of the city. We all became friends in the university of Lagos six years ago when we were undergraduate students. John was a civil servant in one of the government parastatals. Martins a Lecturer in Yaba polytechnic was the intellectual of the group, a well read gentleman who always had facts and figures at his finger tips. Uchenna was an entrepreneur dealing on general household merchandise in Lagos mainland. “You guys don’t understand how it feels to be in love with your soulmate” I told them in an “I have seen and experienced it all” superior voice tone. “Love is overrated bro” Martin uttered with conviction,
Read more: http://www.mynaijastories.com/love-in-a-portrait-2/

(1) (Reply)

December Business Opportunity For Everyone!!! / Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis I50k/yr With Pictures / What She Brought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.