Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Experience In Nigeria Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience In Nigeria Embassy (1361 Views)

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. / Nigeria Embassy London Worst Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by tochinoyi(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2014
i went to Beijing the capital city of China to renew my passport i was surprise the level of professionalism there,the way they attended to me and i was even surprised that that i collected it the same day that makes me to say there is hope in Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by tochinoyi(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
tochinoyi:
i went to Beijing the capital city of China to renew my passport i was surprise the level of professionalism there,the way they attended to me and i was even surprised that that i collected it the same day that makes me to say there is hope in Nigeria
i must confess they are doing well
Re: My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by tdayof(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
tochinoyi:
holyboss come and read and btw Op are you living or schooling in China?
Thanks
Re: My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by Nutase: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
next
Re: My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by holyboss: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
tochinoyi:
there is hope in Nigeria
Oga no b Nigeria dem offer u d professional service so is rong saying dir is hope in Nigeria undecided using FOR is more ideal

If u care to find out if dir is hope in Nigeria, come nd do ur next renewal in d chinese embassy in Nigeria undecided nd c lets c if u will be surprised at d level of professionalism talk less of obtaining ur passport d same day undecided

#JustSaying
Cc - tdayof

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by tdayof(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
holyboss:

Oga no b Nigeria dem offer u d professional service so is rong saying dir is hope in Nigeria undecided using FOR is more ideal

If u care to find out if dir is hope in Nigeria, come nd do ur next renewal in d chinese embassy in Nigeria undecided nd c lets c if u will be surprised at d level of professionalism talk less of obtaining ur passport d same day undecided

#JustSaying
Cc - tdayof
that embassy that don't pick calls angry !Nigeria is the cause of its problem! Our embassy over there is effective! While they ignore us over here cos they know how things work here

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by holyboss: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
tdayof:
that embassy that don't pick calls angry !Nigeria is the cause of its problem! Our embassy over there is effective! While they ignore us over here cos they know how things work here
I tire for dem undecided infact I weep for d entire Nigeria system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by tdayof(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
holyboss:
I tire for dem undecided infact I weep for d entire Nigeria system
u tire pass that guy on the pichure? cheesy grin
Re: My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by holyboss: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2014
tdayof:
u tire pass that guy on the pichure? cheesy grin
e no reach dat O! My broda
Re: My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by optimusprime2(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Why is it that the level of professionalism is absent at the Nigerian Embassy Atlanta USA??
BTW have you tried calling them before rating their "Professionalism"?
#Justsaying
Re: My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by tochinoyi(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
the problem is our attitude there in Nigeria
Re: My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by tochinoyi(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
tdayof:
holyboss come and read and btw Op are you living or schooling in China?
Thanks
I'm living here
Re: My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by tochinoyi(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
holyboss:

#JustSaying
Cc - tdayof
Nigeria changing is a collective effort so for you to get a good service in Nigeria you and I must put our effort
Re: My Experience In Nigeria Embassy by holyboss: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
tochinoyi:
Nigeria changing is a collective effort so for you to get a good service in Nigeria you and I must put our effort
Yes u r right. Boh u knw before u can make your own impact, u av to b around here..

So wen do u plan comming back to your dear country undecided

(1) (Reply)

Inside An Arik Flight / Photos: Many Feared Dead As Danfo Bus Tumbles On Third Mainland Bridge / Inside The Underground Hotel In Africa That Took A Man 11 Years To Dig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.