Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

If Time Travel Was Possible What Time Of Your Life Would You Like To Travel To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Time Travel Was Possible What Time Of Your Life Would You Like To Travel To (675 Views)

If You Are Given N4b To Stay Away From Sex For Life, Would You Take It? / Time...what Would You Do Differently If Time Didn't Exist?? / What Time Is Best To Visit Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Time Travel Was Possible What Time Of Your Life Would You Like To Travel To by Regiblinkz(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
If time travel was real I would really love to visit my secondary school days and be with my dear departed friends whom I would love to say goodbye to... Where would you love to visit guys
Re: If Time Travel Was Possible What Time Of Your Life Would You Like To Travel To by BrightEye(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Well, i'd like to visit my mother. She died 17 years ago, when i was 9. I have missed her so much.
Re: If Time Travel Was Possible What Time Of Your Life Would You Like To Travel To by Elparaiso(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
I would like to go back to when my girlfriend was forcing me and I ran....
I cry every night when I remember.....
Now she no free again.... Chai!
Re: If Time Travel Was Possible What Time Of Your Life Would You Like To Travel To by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
I would travel back to when there was a country.
Re: If Time Travel Was Possible What Time Of Your Life Would You Like To Travel To by Regiblinkz(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
BrightEye:
Well, i'd like to visit my mother. She died 17 years ago, when i was 9. I have missed her so much.
I'm so sorry.. #tragic
Re: If Time Travel Was Possible What Time Of Your Life Would You Like To Travel To by BrightEye(m): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2014
Regiblinkz:
I'm so sorry.. #tragic

Oh thanks friend.
Re: If Time Travel Was Possible What Time Of Your Life Would You Like To Travel To by mathmatica: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Its quite funny I would love to travel back in time to those periods that I knew were hard times for me but I now remember them with a smiling face and nostalgia.Would love to return to my primary school days in the 80s and see the always angry face of my teacher,Mr Aluko,and my school, Coker Primary school 2,
Re: If Time Travel Was Possible What Time Of Your Life Would You Like To Travel To by Regiblinkz(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
mathmatica:
Its quite funny I would love to travel back in time to those periods that I knew were hard times for me but I now remember them with a smiling face and nostalgia.Would love to return to my primary school days in the 80s and see the always angry face of my teacher,Mr Aluko,and my school, Coker Primary school 2,
how sweet

(1) (Reply)

The Other Side Of Saint Peter By Mokwe. / 2015: My Five-point Agenda, By Buhari / EVERYDAY LIFE TOUCHING ISSUES [MUST READ …….."TODAY"!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.