Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Time...what Would You Do Differently If Time Didn't Exist?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Time...what Would You Do Differently If Time Didn't Exist?? (1122 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / If Time Travel Was Possible What Time Of Your Life Would You Like To Travel To / What would you have done differently if you have the chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time...what Would You Do Differently If Time Didn't Exist?? by Adedayo516(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2014
Is time a limiting factor to human potential??.. Could it be that man can work unlimited hours if there wasn't time?.. Would man have the ability to go into the future without time??.. Does time limit you?

My crazy thoughts... SO share your "crazy" thoughts about what you would do if there wasn't time.

And

Answer : Is time a limiting factor to human potential?
Yes or No.
Re: Time...what Would You Do Differently If Time Didn't Exist?? by theorbiters: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2014
Time is everything. Without time, nothing wud exist. We calculate the speed of a car by the amt of time taken to complete a distance, we say the earth rotates because of the changes in time and seasons. We sleep and wake up because of time that governs us. In my opinion, if there were no time, then nothing wud exist. Ask a dead man, time doesn't control him.

1 Like

Re: Time...what Would You Do Differently If Time Didn't Exist?? by Adedayo516(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2014
theorbiters:
Time is everything. Without time, nothing would exist.
Do you have a price that this is not just a theory(human idea) by some scientists??

In my opinion, I think time is not a physical object, it is a idea and if i have an idea of a walking plate of rice and dodo; would it be real I'm saying if our days were not limited then we would have no need for time.

You didn't answer the last part though..
Re: Time...what Would You Do Differently If Time Didn't Exist?? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2014
I would be at home right now with yam chips and a bottle of chilled drink,with my legs widly spread on the table,but for time,I'm at work.

I could even be sleeping,swimming or doing other things of comfort.
So yea,time is limiting and at the same time,useful..
Even an armed robber who doesn't operate with time would get caught..

We like a life of convinience,comfort and pleasure,time is the proportioner.

1 Like

Re: Time...what Would You Do Differently If Time Didn't Exist?? by Adedayo516(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Odilafta:
I would be at home right now with yam chips and a bottle of chilled drink,with my legs widly spread on the table,but for time,I'm at work.

So yea,time is limiting and at the same time,useful..
Even an armed robber who doesn't operate with time would get caught..

We like a life of convinience,comfort and pleasure,time is the proportioner.
Interesting!!.. Time is useful only when we think about it, only when the time theory doesn't makes any sense to us.. All am trying to say is time is a human invention that limits us..

Like I said it's just my opinion...
Re: Time...what Would You Do Differently If Time Didn't Exist?? by itstpia8: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
if time didnt exist, humans wouldnt either.
Re: Time...what Would You Do Differently If Time Didn't Exist?? by itstpia8: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Adedayo516:
Interesting!!.. Time is useful only when we think about it, only when the time theory doesn't makes any sense to us.. All am trying to say is time is a human invention that limits us..

Like I said it's just my opinion...

time is not a human invention.

why would you think it is?
Re: Time...what Would You Do Differently If Time Didn't Exist?? by Adedayo516(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
itstpia8:

time is not a human invention.

why would you think it is?
I think humans created time because there is days nights and certain parts where the sun is placed there might’ve also been a certain revolving around certain objects but there was no such thing as 9:04 at night there was no sun on one side of the earth.
There was no 365 days there was an endless cycle
of night day night day. There was no such thing as
bedtime there was no such thing as 8 hours of
sleep we have become slaves to time.

We have revolved around the fact that we need
sleep do you think that time was created because
we, as humans, were looking forward to something
new? We made time because we were simply
bored. Imagine if we didn’t have time.
Just sleep when you're tired and be educated by
the wise ones that were educated.

Without time it would be a lot less stressful with
the face about not worrying about the next test on
Monday we would worry about family being there
and not leaving.

Wide thoughts though.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Laugh At Their Boss' Jokes Even When They Know It's Not Funny? / Fastest Finger / NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.