Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Urgent Attention! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Attention! (863 Views)

Needs Urgent Attention / Urgent Attention Needed / Urgent Attention! What To Do To Someone That Ate Detergent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Attention! by baraq86: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Greeting to all Doctors in the house. please, your urgent attention and help is really needed to this health challenge.

A friend of mine narrate the story below to me.

he don't know what to call it, either pile or infection. his anus do comes a little bit while pooping and he always feels uncomfortable whenever he's hard on (ready to have sex). According to him, he has used amoxil capusle and tried to cure pile but the feeling persist.

please what can he do. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Urgent Attention! by lomaxx: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
See a doctor. Not everything can be solved on the threads of NL.
Re: Urgent Attention! by dunhill20: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
lomaxx:
See a doctor. Not everything can be solved on the threads of NL.
make haste and get Defender. It contains antioxidants that treats pile. Goto www.swissgardedistributorph..com to see the product
Re: Urgent Attention! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hi there, it seems your friend has a hemorrhoid problem, he needs to see a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment. Don't worry, it's not such a big deal and can be well taken care of, best of luck smiley
Re: Urgent Attention! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:17am On Dec 04, 2014
xcelsia:
Hi there, it seems your friend has a hemorrhoid problem, he needs to see a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment. Don't worry, it's not such a big deal and can be well taken care of, best of luck smiley
You just seem to be everywhere giving words of encouragement to everyone. I really would like to meet you in person. Would it be possible?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Attention! by evanscheck(m): 1:23am On Dec 04, 2014
See a doctor my dear...
Re: Urgent Attention! by baraq86: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2014
A very big thank you all for your contributions.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Attention! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

You just seem to be everywhere giving words of encouragement to everyone. I really would like to meet you in person. Would it be possible?
Oh but I live in the United States lol
I just looooove health, I'm extremely passionate about it so that's why you see me everywhere on the health section, I maintain a professional relationship with my "patients" here wink
Re: Urgent Attention! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
xcelsia:
Oh but I live in the United States lol
I just looooove health, I'm extremely passionate about it so that's why you see me everywhere on the health section, I maintain a professional relationship with my "patients" here wink
Nice. So you mean you won't be coming "home" for xmas?
Re: Urgent Attention! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Nice. So you mean you won't be coming "home" for xmas?
No not till next year sad
Re: Urgent Attention! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
xcelsia:
No not till next year sad
I will be waiting then. Have a good night rest

1 Like

Re: Urgent Attention! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

I will be waiting then. Have a good night rest
smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Strange Disease Has Errupted And Killed About 14 People In Irele Local Governm / What Your Finger Length Reveal About Your Personality / Cure To Erectile Dysfunction (impotence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.