Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Suggestion On Any Good Bodi Building Drug - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suggestion On Any Good Bodi Building Drug (693 Views)

Suggestion On What Nigerians/government Must Do Before Zika Virus Strikes / Urgently Need Suggestion On How To Permanently Cure Urinary Tract Infection / Any Good Thing In Pepperish Soup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion On Any Good Bodi Building Drug by tonybosses: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
Helloo Nlder I need suggestion on any good body building drug with minimal effect, sumbodi told me sumtn abt one testosterone stimulating drug I am forgotten d name...but there is testosterone in d name.. said it's works well and very good

Anybodi knows d drug? Help me with the name and what do you think about it
Re: Suggestion On Any Good Bodi Building Drug by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
I know three: Hardwork, patience and dedication. When you mix them in equal parts you'd see maximum long-lasting results.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggestion On Any Good Bodi Building Drug by tonybosses: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
charix:
I know three: Hardwork, patience and dedication. When you mix them in equal parts you'd see maximum long-lasting results.

Ok boss..... thanks alot, but the issue is this I left modelling 4yrs ago, nw I av a billboard job by d end of this month... hw do I gt dt awesome body bk b4 d job, cos if I open my lekpan bodi nd big belle for dem, it might nt go down well.
Re: Suggestion On Any Good Bodi Building Drug by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
tonybosses:

If you were chosen, it means they saw potential in you. Regardless the type of body you present they'd work with it.
If you seriously want to get in shape before the month ends its pretty simple. Models just need abs only so I'd give you a simple workout.

This'd be your daily workout till the month end:

50 rep pushups then slowly increase to 100 daily. When that gets easy go up to 200 reps daily. Its hard but pays off in the end. Add wall pushups to the routine to keep a fresh supply of blood to the muscles and maintain a pump. Wall pushups should be anything from 8 - 20 reps, nothing strenous; the stressful morning pushup workout is already enough work.

Dips: 15 - 20 rep range sets are good. Aim for ~60 - 80 total reps. Not really recommended for models but give the bottom of your chest that cup-like shape.

Running: This is up to you cos I personally don't like it. Start with a kilometre a day, aiming for three or more total kilometres with time. This is easy and I know you'd end up enjoying it.

Crunches and situps: these're the money-shot because for models abs're everything. Aim for sets of 100 of any (crunch or situp, whichever you enjoy doing) with a total of 500. They're also easy to build up and extremely boring but tone your midsection.

Legs: Models don't need them. Make the most of your chicken legs. At least the running would tone them to an extent.

Thats it. Also your muscle memory would ensure you get back in shape faster than before. If you've any questions you can ask me. I'm always here.
Re: Suggestion On Any Good Bodi Building Drug by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
OP if you're still paying attention eliminate bread and soft drinks completely from your diet. Take oats in the morning but not enough to tire you eventually. You'd see massive reduction in belly fat from this small tweak.
Re: Suggestion On Any Good Bodi Building Drug by tonybosses: 12:35am On Dec 10, 2014
Ok thanks
Re: Suggestion On Any Good Bodi Building Drug by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 12, 2016
tonybosses:
Ok thanks
Yo. What were the results? Did you still do the shoot?

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Your Cholesterol Level / Dangers Of Excessive Intake Of Processed Foods / Suggest A Habit Or Practice That Might Have Adverse Effect On A Person's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.