Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,841 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

MYSTERIOUS: Woman Walks Down The Street Stabbing People - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / MYSTERIOUS: Woman Walks Down The Street Stabbing People (815 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / Pix: Relatives Of Ebola Victims In Liberia Dump Their Bodies On The Street / The Mysterious Woman In Black Walking Across The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MYSTERIOUS: Woman Walks Down The Street Stabbing People by ezugudor(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
Today a mysterious woman, carrying a blood stained knife, was caught on CCTV walking down the street in New Orleans and randomly stabbing passers-by.

The New Orleans Police Department, who said the incident happened on Nov. 30th shortly before 9pm, is now asking for the public’s assistance in locating and identifying this woman.

They believe she'd stabbed others before she was captured on surveillance video stabbing two men, a 28 and 62-years-old, who sustained minor lacerations.Click on the video clip below to see it.

http://newsniga.com/International/MYSTERIOUS-Woman-Walks-Down-the-Street-Stabbing-People-515

Re: MYSTERIOUS: Woman Walks Down The Street Stabbing People by echobee(f): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
What is this world turning to? angry

1 Like

Re: MYSTERIOUS: Woman Walks Down The Street Stabbing People by Lilamartedi(f): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Scary shocked

1 Like

Re: MYSTERIOUS: Woman Walks Down The Street Stabbing People by holatin(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
is dat the movie called serial killer.
where can I buy it
Re: MYSTERIOUS: Woman Walks Down The Street Stabbing People by leofab(f): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
Make I fence my compound first
Re: MYSTERIOUS: Woman Walks Down The Street Stabbing People by Godmother(f): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2014
How come no one tried to get the knife off her. I know that can be tricky, but its also possible and sure beats leaving her to continue her rampage.

(1) (Reply)

UN Details Israel Helping Syrian Rebels At Golan Heights / The Jew Who Got Job Offer From The Nazis / Christians Flock Village To See Image Of Jesus & Mary On Window In Ukraine [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.