Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

N.wood Actress Who Snatches Fellow Actress Husband & Got Married To Him Delivers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N.wood Actress Who Snatches Fellow Actress Husband & Got Married To Him Delivers (1151 Views)

Dabota Lawson Shows Off Chanel Bag Husband Got Her For Christmas (Pic & Vid) / Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N.wood Actress Who Snatches Fellow Actress Husband & Got Married To Him Delivers by Suarezilla(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tchidi Chikere A Welcomes Baby Girl With Second Wife, Nuella Nwagbo In USA

Nollywood actor and producer, Tchidi Chikere, and his new wife, Nuella have given birth to a lovely baby girl in a US hospital. The elated father, Tchidi made the announcement some minutes ago while sending his congratulatory message to his wife, Nuella. 

According to him, “We call her baby Tess. Welcome to our home and the love we have waiting for u. God has done it. N to my wifey.. Teee loves ya!” This is Tchidi’s 4th child as he already has three sons with ex-wife, Sophia Chikere. He wrote, “My daughter, my love. My dew from Heaven. My divine gift. Welcome to the love we have waiting for you. God in his unquestionable wisdom has done it. My Princess, Adachi Testimony Tchidi Chikere, welcome to our home. And to my wife; #PHENOMENAL things…wink wink Teee loves ya!!!!!'”
Re: N.wood Actress Who Snatches Fellow Actress Husband & Got Married To Him Delivers by holatin(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
if you no know how to use your husband, others will help
Re: N.wood Actress Who Snatches Fellow Actress Husband & Got Married To Him Delivers by iceberylin(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nothing man-kind no go ever see undecided
Re: N.wood Actress Who Snatches Fellow Actress Husband & Got Married To Him Delivers by Freest(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
In destiny, overtaking is allowed grin
Re: N.wood Actress Who Snatches Fellow Actress Husband & Got Married To Him Delivers by angelTI(f): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
....and an innocent child has been brought into this mess.

Congrats to him though

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Shatters World Records, Draws Crowd Of 6 Million In The Philippines / What Went Down At The MTV Shuga Auditions [pictures] / Happy Easter To All Bsb Family.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.