Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Phc Candidates - Which Currier Service Sent Your Nnpc Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Phc Candidates - Which Currier Service Sent Your Nnpc Invitation (1337 Views)

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / Nnpc Invitation For Intereview / Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phc Candidates - Which Currier Service Sent Your Nnpc Invitation by lastmessenger: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
I got the first SMS inviting me for nnpc test on Saturday which also promised to send the test venue on a later date. Since the first message, I am yet to recieve the send message for my test venue and I think i can go directly to the currier service and ask for my own letter.
Please if you are in Phc and have gotten your nnpc invitation via a currier service kindly share which company that sent yours so that I can have an idea of where to go and check for my invitation letter.
Re: Phc Candidates - Which Currier Service Sent Your Nnpc Invitation by sophiakalu(f): 1:41am On Dec 04, 2014
lastmessenger:
I got the first SMS inviting me for nnpc test on Saturday which also promised to send the test venue on a later date. Since the first message, I am yet to recieve the send message for my test venue and I think i can go directly to the currier service and ask for my own letter.
Please if you are in Phc and have gotten your nnpc invitation via a currier service kindly share which company that sent yours so that I can have an idea of where to go and check for my invitation letter.

Am in ph. Got mine delivered by FedEx.
Re: Phc Candidates - Which Currier Service Sent Your Nnpc Invitation by lastmessenger: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2014
sophiakalu:

Am in ph. Got mine delivered by FedEx.
Thank you
Re: Phc Candidates - Which Currier Service Sent Your Nnpc Invitation by sophiakalu(f): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2015
lastmessenger:

Thank you

Did you get the invite? Did you make it for both written and oral interviews?
Re: Phc Candidates - Which Currier Service Sent Your Nnpc Invitation by lastmessenger: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
written yes, oral yet to
sophiakalu:

Did you get the invite? Did you make it for both written and oral interviews?

(1) (Reply)

Accion Mfb Call For Aptitude Test / Retail Store Managers / M-P Infrastructure Aptitude Test @ Unizik On 09-04-15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.