Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home (2254 Views)

Three Major Reasons Why Every Home Must Have A CCTV Camera. / Food Waste. Does This Happen In Every Home? Please How Did You Sort It Out. / Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2014

It's not easy coming up with this write up because I had to stress my brain to put this down.

Note- Pls we know we all love our sister(s) so pls do not get this write up twisted

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home

1. The One Who Visits Her Bf Under The Cover Of Her Female Friend
We all know that ladies are very tactical especially when they want to visit their Bfs. I mean nothing can stop them.. Many at times, she will take an excuse from her mom that she wants to visit her female friend living across the street or far away. If I hear say na there she dey go

2. The gullible ones
These ones are easily deceived even though they prove to be stubborn. Just a little flattering and hyping will do the magic. Tell them how pretty they are, and they might empty their bank account for you grin

3. Malice Keepers
Some sisters can keep malice ehn. You must have forgotten what you have done, only for them to remind you when you need their service grin

4. Green Snake Under Green Grass
She's actually in a relationship but she doesn't want you to know. She avoids talking to her bf in your presence

5. The One Who Take Eternity To Bathe
You start praying to God as soon as she enters into the bathroom before you.. 30 mins later, she's still in there.. Wetin dem dey baff sef ?

6. Mummy's Girl
This one will do silly things or sometimes disrespect and you dare not touch her because you know the consequence that would arise
if you scold her

7. The Wrestlers
This one who will threaten to reciprocate if you slap her. She behaves the way she likes cos she knows you dare not touch her. You will be wondering where she get the liver from

8. The One Who Know How To Push Your Button
She's a troll who knows how to push your buttons like no one else. She knows how to get you even when you are angry or unwilling to give. You won't even know when you will start dancing to her tune unconsciously

9. Slap Throwers
These are mostly elder sisters who command respect by force by fire(mostly first born). They will attempt to register a slap on your face if you disobey them or disrespect them

10. The Self Acclaimed Matured Sisters
The one who is matured enough. She doesnt need your advice because she knows she has had life experience. Try to offer your advice and she will tell you she already knows the right thing to do

Pls Feel Free To Add Yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by chibwike(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Reading..
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bravo they read it and shook head. u av done a great job.
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by teemanbastos(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
The Ones who are Good cooks..
Whenever dy cook,u are always lukn 4ward to Eating..
With sweet scents..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by dreydee(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Let me guess., tosyne2much right?!

MODIFIED: I thought as much, oga 10 types... grin
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
You and list eeer
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Caracta(f): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
I am No. 5 every night and No. 8

I spend a long time in the bathroom every night. It's so bad that I have to announce each time I need to use the bathroom in case anyone needs my attention before I go in.

I can push buttons too cheesy

Of all 10, I find my sister in 8. She has my control button in her hands.
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
For sale!
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
The peacemaker nko?
Always waiting for someone to fight so tjat they will settle and make peace.
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
dreydee:
Let me guess., tosyne2much right?!

MODIFIED: I thought as much, oga 10 types... grin

Hehhehehehe no be today you don know me na tongue
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Caracta:

I spend a long time in the bathroom every night. It's so bad that I have to announce each time I need to use the bathroom in case anyone needs my attention before I go in.

Lol
But seriously what will you be doing inside bathroom that will take you much time, is it not just pouring water and scrubbing the body?
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
4 and 5. Little bit of 3.

[size=3pt]bite me[/size].
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Theeldah(f): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
The one who would always be quiet...they are the parents pride, the good example, ..they are very studios and intelligent ,always coming out first in class.....the dummy's dey suffer for this one hand

1 Like

Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by coogar: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Caracta:

like we don't know why you spend so long there? caracta has been playing the shower head game. grin
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by okotv(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
bathroom time wasting things...my sister but now I lead the way joor
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Caracta(f): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Lol
But seriously what will you be doing inside bathroom that will take you much time, is it not just pouring water and scrubbing the body?

SUMMARY

I check my body for spots or bruises.

I check my complexion because I'm afraid to be light-skinned. I just want to be my chocolate-self...but I change body cream a lot.

I check my eyes to be sure I don't look pale.

I scrub my feet.

I brush my teeth. Check for discoloration.

I clean my nails.

I lie in the bathtub, run warm water and think about my day. What happened? What did I do wrong? Any unfinished task? Am I prepared for the next day? Have I settled all pending bills? Dreams? Goals? Tasks?

I feel the water all over my body (if I'm using a shower). I MUST feel the water. Very important cheesy

If I'm on my natural hair, na work be that. The water must soak the hair silly.

I step out after a while and walk straight into my room.

The night bath is not just about cleaning...it's a mental exercise for me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by chibwike(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Caracta:

SUMMARY

I check my complexion because I'm afraid to be light-skinned. I just want to be my chocolate-self...but I change body cream a lot.

I scrub my feet.

I clean my nails.

I lie in the bathtub, run warm water and think about my day. What happened? What did I do wrong? Any unfinished task? Am I prepared for the next day? Have I settled all pending bills? Dreams? Goals? Tasks?

I feel the water all over my body (if I'm using a shower). I MUST feel the water. Very important cheesy

The night bath is not just about cleaning...it's a mental exercise for me. cheesy
Lol..these would take the whole day na
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Caracta(f): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
coogar:

like we don't why you spend so long there? caracta has been playing the shower head game. grin

We also know what you do there.
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Caracta(f): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..these would take the whole day na

That's the only time I've got. Haven't you noticed that people don't distract you in the bathroom? No visitors, phone calls, someone shouting your name, noise from TV, etc?
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by coogar: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Caracta:

We also know what you do there.

i wasn't the one that said i spend hours in the bathroom at night, you did grin

caracta, confess your sins & you shall be free from this burden. do you play the shower head game or not? grin
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Caracta(f): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
coogar:

i wasn't the one that said i spend hours in the bathroom at night, you did grin

caracta, confess your sins & you shall be free from this burden. do you play the shower head game or not? grin

What's shower head game? Is it the title of a new movie? tongue
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Caracta:

SUMMARY

I scrub my feet.

I clean my nails.

Interesting!!!!

I will try all these but my only problem is that I don't have a bathtub or shower...so where do I lie to think about my day since I use bucket grin
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by coogar: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Caracta:

What's shower head game? Is it the title of a new movie? tongue

from the little info i gathered about you, i learnt you are a practising nun. 80% of the nuns have played the shower head game in the bathroom....i am just connecting the dots here. apologies if i am putting you on the spot. grin
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Caracta(f): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Interesting!!!!

I will try all these but my only problem is that I don't have a bathtub or shower...so where do I lie to think about my day since I use bucket grin

grin

Just use more than one bucket of water and wash your body gently. It's your body so take your time cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Caracta(f): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
coogar:

from the little info i gathered about you, i learnt you are a practising nun. 80% of the nuns have played the shower head game in the bathroom....i am just connecting the dots here. apologies if i am putting you on the spot. grin

You are derailing tongue cheesy

Anyway, check my summary up there. How many nuns have you met? You and your corridor statistics...
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by coogar: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Caracta:

You are derailing tongue cheesy

Anyway, check my summary up there. How many nuns have you met? You and your corridor statistics...

i meet nuns on the regular.
my gf used to be a nun. she told me about you & your character(pardon the pun) cheesy
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Caracta(f): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
coogar:

i meet nuns on the regular.
my gf used to be a nun. she told me about you & your character(pardon the pun) cheesy

So I take it your gf plays/played shower head games. Hmmm. She found you boring huh? tongue
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by KanwuliaJara: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
Na only #10 get head for that list o! undecided
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by coogar: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Caracta:

So I take it your gf plays/played shower head games. Hmmm. She found you boring huh? tongue

why would she find me boring? she left the abbey because of me in the first place. you nuns can't have sex for the reasons we all know so the SHG is the only avenue to destress.

caracta caracta - obirin meta! grin cheesy
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Caracta(f): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
coogar:

why would she find me boring? she left the abbey because of me in the first place. you nuns can't have sex for the reasons we all know so the SHG is the only avenue to destress.

caracta caracta - obirin meta! grin cheesy

Lol

*sprinkles holy water on him*

Your deliverance is near!
Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tosye2much again.
I'm waiting for kachisbarbie to tell us 10 types of brother in every home.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home by nickz(m): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
no 5 and 8...........typical of my sisters
i thank God every morning for not giving me an elder sistergrin
if to say these girls senior me ehnsadsad
them for don colonise me for that housegringrin

but God pass them sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Cant Parent Say Sorry? / Please Help!!!! / He Just Sued The School System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.