Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury. (1521 Views)

The Strange Ferguson Grand Jury / (video)female Police Officer Caught Having Sex With Drug Dealer During Undercove / Can A Police Officer In Uniform Arrest Another Armed Police Officer In Uniform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury. by Lucasbalo(m): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2014
Scary thing happening in US . Open season on blacks. The scary thing about this case is that it was videotaped by a passerby. With all the video evidence and Eric shouting (I can't breathe). The police officers kept choking and stomping on him and his death was ruled a homicide due to strangulation. Scary time for blacks in US as police officers are given green light to do bodily harm to blacks and they would not be indicted.
Re: Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury. by echobee(f): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2014
Werrin be this? Where is d sauce? angry.
Missberrypop5,come and read oooooooo grin. Na u and i today tongue
Re: Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury. by Lucasbalo(m): 6:42am On Dec 04, 2014
echobee:
It's all over the news in US now, watching it live. There are many protests in many cities in US as at now because of the non indictment.
Re: Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury. by AceOfDiamonds(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2014
This happened in July i think undecided

The US is one crazy country...officers said he was resisting arrest after being found caught selling untaxed cigarette's

Now who goes chokeholding an unarmed man who is presumably harmless after being surrounded by cops except one fit for the WWE ?

This man kept saying he couldnt breathe...but they could only care less ; they'd get away with it undecided

If selling untaxed cigarettes is enough to cause one's death...then killing someone is worth much more - probably a painfully gruesome & slow death

With all the protests going on,i wouldnt be suprised if that cop is killed stealthily by protesters undecided
Re: Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury. by echobee(f): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2014
Lucasbalo:
It's all over the news in US now, watching it live. There are many protests in many cities in US as at now because of the non indictment.
I dont half tv sad
Re: Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2014
echobee:

I dont half tv sad
I will bring you one when I get to lasgidi next week. Lol.
Re: Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
echobee:
na wa o. This why i Love my Africa embarassed Echobee angry i'll win you today again tongue
Re: Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury. by juman(m): 3:05am On Dec 05, 2014
The police brutalities on black americans are condemned.

Shame on america.
Re: Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury. by soniaU: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury. by soniaU: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Mozambique Putting Nigeria To Shame: Massive Protest Against Election Fraud. / Meet Barrack Obama's Step Brother, Who Lives In A Slum In Kenya 13 Aug 2012 / Namibia And South Africa At War - On Twitter (TWEETS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.