Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

What Wld U Do??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Wld U Do??? (597 Views)

What Wld U Wear 2 C Ur Fiance's Parents For The First Time / Ppl,wat Wld U Do If U Found Out A Guy Was Hitting Ur Sister/daughter? / Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wld U Do??? by joanne1(f): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2014
Hey hun' I can't come pick u up I wld b very busy @ d office, pls do take a cab to the wedding; he drops money for d wife and leaves for work. Later in the day the wife dresses up and leaves for the wedding. While @ d wedding, she meets dis beautiful lady and they warm up to each other, discussing about evrythng and what not like they both hv been friends forever. Now d wedding ceremony is about comin to a close and both of them r about to take their leave, and d beautiful babes asks d wife hw she intends goin home,and d wife narrates to her hw busy her husband is @ d office and wldnt b pickin her up so she has to take a cab. And the babes tells her not to stress herself since her own boifriend dropped her here and wld b comin to pick her soon, so she offered d woman a ride and she in turn gladly accepted. Now boifriend arrives and galfriend enters d front seat and kisses her love, while d woman enters d back seat. And so d babes introduces her new found friend to her boifriend and as d guy turns around to say Hi to d woman he sees HIS WIFE!!!! As the wife what wld u do, I mean wat wld b your reaction As the husband what wld u do at the moment Pls ur comment and input is necessary and wld b appreciated.
Re: What Wld U Do??? by ITbomb(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2014
Marriage don end be that nah,

Love and respect don fly
Re: What Wld U Do??? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2014
Ive heard this question asked on Raypower. Well, my husband will have to pray hard for peace of mind in the house.
Re: What Wld U Do??? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2014
I will pretend not to know him, I will keep my cool and drop at where I'm suppose to drop.
Re: What Wld U Do??? by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2014
Na to just call him by our pikin name holdhis cloth and bite off his ear

(1) (Reply)

How Saying SORRY Always Can Ruin You! / What Would You Do.. Married Men Only / 5 Reasons Why Spooning With Your Spouse Is Healthy, Says Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.