Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ (3421 Views)

Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited / Hausa Rapper Ziriums Releases Album “this Is Me” / Duncan Mighty's New Album. Best Naija Album This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by princesa(f): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2008
ajayi1:

lol, He makes the world love naija music.
well thats true though
with his amazing "African Queen" he took Nigerian to the outside world
but that na stale fact now
so many water gone under the bridge undecided
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by ajayi1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2008
princesa:

well thats true though
with his amazing "African Queen" he took Nigerian to the outside world
but that na stale fact now
so many water gone under the bridge undecided

Yea, But the history is there.
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by princesa(f): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2008
thats is also true cool
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by ajayi1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2008
Those that hate Tu-baba should hate him. Tu-baba is DA BOMB. I am not is fan. it's what we can use our koro koro eyes see.
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by tosinadeda: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2008
i like face
his first album was crazy!!!!
i remember singing it from track one to the end including the skits!!!!!!
when it was released cool cool

but let the truth be told, 2face does "agbero" R&B

listen to banky w and u'll understand wut i mean!!!!

his best song to me still remains "u no holy pass" that song is inspirational
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by youngdee(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2008
@princesa

I am ever ready to take on battle, bring it on, compare with any Nigeria artiste and I will win u black and white. I dont take shits from pple who try to diss TU baba o.
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by youngdee(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2008
@eccentric

Dont worry, Tu baba will never let you down, sit tight for his collabo with R Kelly, his album will be out by March 09.

I rep Tu baba 4 life
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by princesa(f): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2008
youngdee:

@princesa

I am ever ready to take on battle, bring it on, compare with any Nigeria artiste and I will win u black and white. I don't take shits from people who try to diss TU baba o.
soory dude,
i dont indulge in blind fight especially not for this[i] Agbero R&B artiste[/i]
try someone else cool
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by ajayi1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
princesa:

soory dude,
i don't indulge in blind fight especially not for this[i] Agbero R&B artiste[/i]
try someone else cool

Leave Tu Babaalone if he is agbero or not.
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by princesa(f): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2008
sure sir grin
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by kokobee1: 2:42am On Dec 06, 2008
true talk
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by shakamc(m): 3:22am On Dec 06, 2008

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idi Nla Terry G / Download 30 Days Of Mode9 | Full List Of Modenine New Album / DOWNLOAD: Senior - EFCC (yahoo Yahoo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.