Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Reese Witherspoon Never Looks Forward To Her Films - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reese Witherspoon Never Looks Forward To Her Films (382 Views)

Reese Witherspoon's Daughter Uncomfortable With Her Mother's Nude Scenes / Kelly Rowland & Longtime Manager-boo, Tim Witherspoon Are Engaged! / Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reese Witherspoon Never Looks Forward To Her Films by lumdy(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2014
The blonde beauty – who is married to agent Jim Toth – prefers filming comedy movies to dramas because she is aware of they'll be easier to star in as they do not need the same degree of emotional involvement.

She added: "I do not know why. it's always going to require something that doesn't feel sensible, some type of challenge or emotional gutting. it isn't a fun area to measure in an exceedingly ton of the time. It's why I relish doing comedies. It's a lot of easier, thinking of what rhymes with truck."

Despite admitting she tends to keep off from serious productions, her upcoming film 'Wild' – that she has co-produced and stars in as a junkie – forced her to confront her fears by filming daunting drug and sex scenes.
read more here:
http://www.lumdys.com/2014/12/reese-witherspoon-never-looks-forward.html

(1) (Reply)

"I'll Make My Own Movie One Day" Banky-w / FREE E-learning Scholarship For The First 5000 Applicants! / Win $1000 On Lamili Video Contest Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.