Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton (1840 Views)

Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) / Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton by suxes2005(m): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2011
http:///?p=887

America's sweetheart is ready to talk some trash!

Reese Witherspoon went on a rant against a certain breed of celebrity at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night.

Accepting a Generation Award from Water for Elephants costar Robert Pattinson, the recently re-married actress

SHALOM
Re: Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
“But it is possible to make it in Hollywood without doing a reality show,” she added.

And, in a dig that seemed to aim at the career trajectories of Kardashian and Hilton, both 30, she sniped: [size=14pt]“When I came up in this business, if you made a sex tape, you were embarrassed and you hid it under your bed.”[/size]

Another Hollywood trend she’s seen enough of?[size=20pt] “And if you took naked pictures of yourself on your cell phone, you hide your face, people!” the mom of two cautioned. “Hide your face!”[/size]

The ugly truth grin grin grin grin
Re: Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton by suxes2005(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2011
Rokiatu, you mean the "oyinbo" lied abi?

SHALOM
Re: Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2011
What I mean is that, she hit the nail on the head.
Re: Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton by suxes2005(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^^

Oh dont mind me, i didnt read well.

You are right then
Re: Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton by semid4lyfe(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
Actresses and actors don finish to give Generatiol Award, na Reese Witherspoon remain? undecided

Why does MTV even bother with that their sham of an award show sef?

Rubbish. . . .
Re: Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton by Knight1(m): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2011
reese is a smart one
Re: Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton by sopphya(f): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wetin concern her concern Kim abeg? She should just carry the award and gerrowt. Just trying to trend.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Rides Train To 02 Concert In London: / Nomoreloss Announces What's Next For OJB, Thanks Nigerians / This Will Shock You: How I Found Two Snake Mating Harmlesss Infront Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.