Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin (14274 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Rude Awakening: I Am Not My Husband's Next Of Kin And Beneficiary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by BCJAY(f): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
my husband put his elder brother despite having a son in the university who is almost 19years. Some men can be funny and if the woman decides to do the same thing fighting will start God will help women o amen.
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by ebosse(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
..... most of them have the notion that when they die, the wife marries another man and maybe spend the money for the new family. imagine!!!

Its not just a NOTION.. We've seen this happen several times. Body no be firewood. I expect a man/woman to get married ( couple of years or more) n keep on living after the death of a spouse. If the woman ends up getting re-married to a wrong guy what do u think would happen to the late husband kids and siblings

That's Y the next of kin should always be the "Mum"..
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by AfricanApple(f): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
ebosse:

Thank u joor..

These are the kinds of thread that make guys scared of marriage.. An ambitious lady wouldn't care about next of kin or properties.. U realize how much this things don't matter when you're independent!!...
I agree with u but have u forgotten that
1. some men tells their wife not to work (don't most of u want submissive woman?)
2. no matter how independent u are, a workload of two people dat has become that of one person will be tedious to handle
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by onadana: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
What a question?No subject of debate....the wife.When a man marries his wife they are joined as one.She is the next of kin,anything other than that is WITCHCRAFT.CONSPIRACY FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

1 Like

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by haymoney01(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
No sane father uses his siblings as next of kin as the expense of his kids

1 Like

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by ebosse(m): 1:09am On Dec 05, 2014
AfricanApple:
I agree with u but have u forgotten that
1. some men tells their wife not to work (don't most of u want submissive woman?)
2. no matter how independent u are, a workload of two people dat has become that of one person will be tedious to handle

1. Forget all these "submissive" internet talks..trust me, No1 wants a zombie for a wife...

2. You're right. But the problem is most of them don't even try to make an effort towards being independent no more. Hence , the saying "I don't need a good result I'll marry a rich man"... In fact, when u really look closely u will see its not the men actually holding the women back these days its the women who just want to sit in a saloon all day.
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Ok maybe my oyinbo is to big for you that you don't understand grin

let me reduce the hinglish

expantiate more wink
No word called expantiate. It is expatiate! You worry about not being next of kin...those men last. If you die before him nko? Anything to inherit to help the kids with?

1 Like

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 05, 2014
50calibre:

Yeah that's right but a next of kin can make life & death decision which is a pretty big thing.

A next of kin is the first person they call.
In Nigeria... it is a money matter as u are expected to die first. nonsense pple!

1 Like

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 05, 2014
rhames:
my wife is my next of kin
off tattered trousers?
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 05, 2014
AfricanApple:
I know a couple of people who have gone to radio stations because of issues like this, I have seen some around me who have also suffered the same faith

indeed Nl can be so different from reality, most people here are saying their wives meanwhile the naija people in reality that I know are not doing that. most of them have the notion that when they die, the wife marries another man and maybe spend the money for the new family. imagine!!!
faith? chai.

1 Like

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by Anglovel: 5:54am On Dec 05, 2014
AfricanApple:
most of our naija men are fond of putting their siblings as their next of kin thereby leaving the wife to suffer if he dies before her, not even when she has been very submissive like most of you are obsessed with. they also forgets that they have children that the wife would now be left with the burden of taking care of them alone

why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLS BEQUEATH ALL TO YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN,.......
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by pickabeau1: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Oya let me reduce the hingrish.expantiate means explain more. If after this hingrish I explain and you don't understand then you be olodo

Lol...

Na expatiate

Anyhow I dey ok

3 Likes

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by SAMBARRY: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2014
Is expantiate jare .you no know book tongue
pickabeau1:

Lol...

Na expatiate

Anyhow I dey ok
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by SAMBARRY: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2014
ferdimako:

No word called expantiate. It is expatiate! You worry about not being next of kin...those men last. If you die before him nko? Anything to inherit to help the kids with?
common go and register for spelling bee jare wink
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by thorpido(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2014
BCJAY:
my husband put his elder brother despite having a son in the university who is almost 19years. Some men can be funny and if the woman decides to do the same thing fighting will start God will help women o amen.
Your husband must be from a certain part of the country.It's the siblings first in such case.Sorry.
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by pickabeau1: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2014
k

SAMBARRY:
Is expantiate jare .you no know book tongue

1 Like

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by Godsate: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2014
If the wife is true wife and mother but if she is a jaguda wife then your children and tag age at which they can have full access to the assets.
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by SAMBARRY: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2014
pickabeau1:
k

hawa you smiley

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by pickabeau1: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
hawa you smiley
im fine.. tx.. how are things with yu

is toni braxton now your mentor and no more kim k tongue
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by SAMBARRY: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

im fine.. tx.. how are things with yu

is toni braxton now your mentor and no more kim k tongue
both tongue

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by pickabeau1: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
both tongue

when are u going to pose with a champagne glass on your bumbum

tongue tongue
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by SAMBARRY: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

when are u going to pose with a champagne glass on your bumbum

tongue tongue
wos your business. Anyway maybe when you do this tongue

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by pickabeau1: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
wos your business. Anyway maybe when you do this tongue

is that all...?

nothing spoil

so wen are u doing this.......

in your birthday suit like kim k.. your mentor

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by SAMBARRY: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2014
Perv tongue

early Friday morning at 8.15am you want to see champagne on top of ya grandma's bom bom.o baje.oni respect tongue
pickabeau1:

is that all...?

nothing spoil

so wen are u doing this.......

in your birthday suit like kim k.. your mentor

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by pickabeau1: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2014
Fi resket le joor

Show me the goodie bag...

That one na for early momo...

SAMBARRY:
Perv tongue
early Friday morning at 8.15am you want to see champagne on top of ya grandma's bom bom.o baje.oni respect tongue
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by SAMBARRY: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Abeg clearat of my front jare abi you want me to call kanwulia so she can show you hers? grin wink tongue
pickabeau1:
Fi resket le joor

Show me the goodie bag...

That one na for early momo...

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by pickabeau1: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Abeg clearat of my front jare abi you want me to call so she can show you hers? grin wink tongue

wetin concern me concern that one.. na your own we dey talk
we can take it offline wink
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by SAMBARRY: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

wetin concern me concern that one.. na your own we dey talk
we can take it offline wink
ok since you want to see.oyaa get ready wink

boom

tongue

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by pickabeau1: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
ok since you want to see.oyaa get ready wink
boom

tongue

shuo... you sef be hermaphrodite
which kain pisure be dis
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by SAMBARRY: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

shuo... you sef be hermaphrodite
which kain pisure be dis
ya grandma pinshore.shebi you say you no wan see kanwulia pwn, ehen then make do with that in case you wan use am wanc tongue

like your homo mates tongue
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by pickabeau1: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
[s] ya grandma pinshore.shebi you say you no wan see pwn, ehen then make do with that in case you wan use am wanc tongue

like your homo mates :[/s]P

homo ko
Super blue OMO ni

na u dey make kim k your mentor.. do what she did naa
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by SAMBARRY: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

homo ko
Super blue OMO ni

na u dey make kim k your mentor.. do what she did naa

yimu.so because she's my mentor I must follow her blindly. I must do everything she does . lol . I'm too old for you to be emotionally blackmailing me . try a she-diot that doesn't know anything tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children / When The Wife Earns And Contribute More To The Union? / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.