Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences (13129 Views)

25 Nigerian Female Celebrities Share Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever(photos / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Celebrities Share Their Christmas Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by lalasticlala(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2014
Some of these celebrities had to share their first ever kiss experience, while the Bunmi talked about her love for kissing, and then Majid talks about his most memorable kiss on set.

ICE PRINCE- "I Had My First Kiss At 13.

Therapper had revealed that he had his first kiss at 13.
Speaking in an interview sometime ago, the ‘Aboki’ rapper disclosed this when he was answering questions about his sex life.

‘I had my first kiss when I was 13,’ the rapper said coyly, while speaking with a reporter from Pulse.

BIMBO THOMAS- "My First Kiss Was Stolen"

*How did your first kiss happen?

"My first kiss ever, haaa…it was stolen, and it was my first love. We were talking and I was already angry trying to report something to him and he was like don’t beangry…and before I could say Jack Robinson, he had planted a kiss. And I was like what did you just do…that was how I had it."
The Yoruba actress told Wola Adepoju in an interview.

ALEXX EKUBO- "My First Kiss Was On A Valentine's Day"

Alexx spoke with Bellanaija:
*Still on the topic of dating, let’s talk about your ‘records’. Who was yourfirst crush?

"I remember her very well. I schooled at Federal Government College Daura, Katsina state and my first crush was in school with me then. She was the most beautiful girl I had seen at that time and she was really really quiet which intrigued me. While the other girls were loud and everywhere, she was a very quiet girl.

*Did you ever get into a relationship with her?

"We hit it off much later and I regret that it was so late because it was when I was writing my final exams and we had only a few months together. After we graduated, we lost touch and I haven’t seen her sincethen.

*How about your first kiss. Who did you share that with?

"The same girl. I remember the magical night, we were outside one Valentine's Day after night prep. I bought her some gifts and I kissed her very briefly. I was shy and she was shy and it was magical. Oh, I’m having goose bumps remembering this moment."

LIZ ANJORIN- "I Can't Remember My First Kiss"

The Yoruba actress spoke with Punch:
*Can you remember your first kiss?

"No, I can’t remember. It is the last kiss that I remember and it was this morning."

. TOYIN AYIMAKHU- He Dragged Me To Himself And Kissed Me…”

Toyin told Punch about her first kiss with her then boyfriend, Niki Jonhson, who is now her husband:

"....We later became friends and on my birthday, we were the only ones in the sitting room, people were outside. He told me he wanted to use the toilet so I had to take him, as we were going;he just dragged me to himself and kissed me. I could not resist him."

BUNMI NELSON- "My Man Must Be A Good Kisser"

The actress spoke about her love for kissing in an interview and not really about her first kiss:

*What kind of man would you love to marry?

My kind of man should be caring, loving, accommodating, gentle with great sense of humour, neat, loves God and a good kisser.

*This kiss thing again, why do you love kissing?

"Why do people love food,football, dancing, travelling? I love kissing the same way several people love doing stuffs too. It is inexplicable I guess."

*How often do you kiss in a week?

"Omo see jamb question o. I don’t!

*What about the men you kiss in movies?

Well, I have in few movies. In any case, they are fake kisses.

MAJID MICHEL- "I Enjoyed Kissing Genevieve Nnaji"

The Ghanaian actor has kissed so many actresses on set but he admitted that his memorable kiss on set was with Genevieve Nnaji, whom he has a crush on:

“I know my wife is watching, she will kill me but I will say it. Well, I will say, it is Genevieve Nnaji. God! She kissed me really well. She kissed me for me to feel that I was really kissing a sweet lip, and I enjoyed every bit of it”

JOJU MUSE- "I Had A Bad Kiss Experience, Dude Actually Spat In My Mouth"

The Tinsel actress responded thus in an interview sometime ago:

*When was the first time you ever kissed anybody on set and how was it like?

I have never kissed anybody on set. I remember a role I was supposed to kiss but I begged the director to make it a make-out scene where instead of kissing, we smooched. I naturally have problems with kissing.

*Why, who scarred you?

[Laughs] I had a bad kiss experience. Dude actually spat in my mouth. I was disgusted and since then I’ve always shied away from kissing.

*Which Nigerian actor would you not mind kissing on set?

There are actually two of them; Ramsey Nouah and John Dumelo. I’m so in love with both of them. Their movies hit the right spot.

LAIDE BAKARE: "My First Kiss On Set Wasn't Memorable"

She opened up:

"How did you feel about your first kiss on screen?
"I cannot remember it because it was not memorable. It was a long time and it was not passionate."

Written By: Lalasticlala

Ice prince

Bimbo Thomas

Alexx

Liz

u can share urs if u don't mind. LOL

1 Share

Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by lalasticlala(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2014
Toyin aimakhu

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by lalasticlala(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2014
Bunmi nelson

Majid

Moju

Laide

Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2014
When I first saw the topic before I clicked, I knew the list would be made-up of Untalented actors/actress(es).

Only kids and immature men/women share their sexual experience/fantasy for the world to know. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2014
Let me buy a huge plot of land here
This is guaranteed to be a very profitable investment!

Modified
@Majid Michael shocked shocked shocked shocked chai Dude your wife will kill you for sure!!

[size=3pt]Sometimes I pity his mouth, the way he kisses in movies[/size] lipsrsealed
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by tobiboss(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2014
Smh, who cares
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2014
am coming back to share mine, it happened at the back of our......
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by dmjinc(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2014
tongue undecided
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by englishmart(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2014
I don't want to kiss any lady till I'm married wink

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by drizslim(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2014
I had my First Kiss When I Was Barely 2hours Old From My Sweet Mum wink

12 Likes

Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by missterious(f): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2014
Lol at Liz Anjorin.

"I don't remember the first kiss but I remember the last one & it was this morning." grin

BTW, what is our business with their first kiss sef?

All these Yoruba actresses look alike with their bleaching sha. grin Just kidding oh.

4 Likes

Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by chimerase2: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Nna umu nee ele kwa nke wu kiss and tell? lipsrsealed
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by YungwizzzyPt7: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2014
Very soon these celebs go dey mention you for Twitter!!

Good job!!

Who else think that lalasticlala has more nice articles than most entertainment editors and bloggers -including Linda ikeji!!

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
Majid micheal,badt guy.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by TDstarr: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
eating fufu
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by holatin(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
kk
What of obasanjo
I went to a zoo and a gorilla kissed me

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
?
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by ibrews: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Me I never kiss befr!
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by johnjohnson(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by reaky(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
So touching grin
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
[size=30pt] For sale!

Beware of[/size]

[size=40pt] 419!!![/size]
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by chipzidar(f): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
be back
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by ammyluv2002(f): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
I don't wanna know undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mine was stolen, i didn't give it willingly and i found it appalling.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by Iykebestbt(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
"Repaint" all ye kissers for the kingdom of God is at hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by Bagani: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nice.
Hmmm! i d fear to comment now oooo. b4 Antisperm spambot go ban me. I don tire 4 d ban no be small.
CC: Obinoscopy & Seun kindly unban 'Blackchampion'. Thanks in advance
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by chibwike(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Did they conduct the interviews in one day...or lalatsticlala..you compiled their response 4rm diff interviews and put them together...anyways,.nice stuff.,.na them get their mouth.

Lalasticlala are you very close to these celebrities..like you see them everyday
Re: Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences by UnknownT: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Must you always upload the pictures after? Thank God my view image is off gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar / Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! / See The Guy Who Broke The !6 Yr Old Actress, Reginal Daniel's V!rginity [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.