Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Celebrities Share Their Christmas Wishes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Share Their Christmas Wishes (750 Views)

25 Nigerian Female Celebrities Share Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever(photos / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Christmas Cards / Kiss & Tell: Celebrities Share Their First Kiss Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Share Their Christmas Wishes by Fatdon(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
Christmas-time comes with lots of wishes, and our favourite celebrities are not left out. In this vox pop, celebs tell NET what they’d like to have for Christmas and what their wishes are for their fans in this yuletide season.
Laide Bakare: I wish that my movie, Jejere, will be successful and I wish my fans the very best of 2013
Mike Aremu: My wish is that Nigeria be a better country and the people help bring about the peace that is required. I also wish that God helps us with a better leader. For my fans, I wish them good health and that they expect my album, Coat of Many Colours.

Fred Amata: I wish for the greatest of all love to all man because this is a season of sharing love, especially. My fans, thank them for supporting me and I wish them, a lot of love, goodwill and peace in the coming year.

Tope Alabi: I’d first of all like to state that Jesus is the reason for the season and this should reflect in everything we do this season and every day. I wish my fans a very merry Christmas and I thank them for loving me.

Kaylah: My wish for this Christmas is for a better Nigeria. A place where those suffering are well catered for and that God bless us with the right leaders. I extend to my listeners my swet wishes and I pray they see a prosperous 2013.

Kel: I wish for a vacation and I plan to spend this Christmas with my family and hopefully have a less busy day. My fans should appreciate the year and thank God in anticipation of a better one. I wish them a merry Christmas as well.

Timi Dakolo: I wish that everybody will be happy. I wish for journey mercies for all that will be travelling and my fans, I thank them for their support and I pray for a wonderful 2013.

Sound Sultan: This Christmas, I will be raising money for a friend, Kelechi, who is suffering for polio and I also wish her good health too. I wish the same for my fans and I thank them for being a part of my story since I began.

Funke Kuti: My wish is for peace, love and God’s protection for everyone. I also wish that God grant all my supporters and friends, their heart desires and I pray that 2013 will be much better for all of us.
Audu Maikori: I wish for Nigeria to go back to what it was 70 years ago when people had respect for moral values and respect for one another. For fans of Chocolate City, I enjoin them to keep their fingers crossed and stay glued to their radios because a lot is coming from the crew.

Terry tha Rapman: Since you say it’s a wish, I wish Santa could bring back my late mom, I will be very happy if that can happen. I wish my fans a lot of prosperity and happiness especially now that Nigeria is going through trying period.

Tosin Martins: I haven’t really thought about it but may be a holiday will be cool, so I can take a little break. I wish my fans merry Christmas and a better 2013.

I.D Cabassa : I wish for the peace that comes with the season and impact of it to my world. I wish all my fans a splendid season full of God’s unmerited favour and a better 2013.

Kaffy: I don’t have a Christmas wish and for my fans, I am already doing something for them. I am working to make them happy.

Kween: I wish for the grace to be alive for another 60 years because once there is life, many things can happen. I wish my fans the best, nothing but the best.

Soni Irabor : I wish that the shedding of blood will stop and everybody in Nigeria will be safe. I also pray that God puts the right leaders in place.

Joseph Benjamin : I wish for a Land Crusier prado or LR 4. I wish for a good Christmas and I plan to express love to people around me. I want to be an agent of love and I advise my fans to do same even as I wish them a very merry Christmas.

eLDee: I wish that there will be light for every Nigerian to enjoy this holiday and every other day. For my fans, I wish them the best and a prosperous new year.

Saheed Balogun: I wish that I will have my kids around me and for my fans I wish them an accident free Christmas.

Minjin : I will like to have for christmas, a new car, preferably a Range Rover. I wish my fans all the best this year and next.

Mo’cheddah: I don’t have any christmas wish. If I want anything, I get it. Christmas is a time to be thankful for all that have wished for and gotten. I wish my fans a Christmas without regret and one full of fun and with lots of happiness.

Modenine: I’m talking about only business related things. It’s all about business.

Mr Raw: I wish for long life, good health and prosperity and I advise that everybody be careful during this period. I wish my fans all the best and I pray that God continues to bless them.

Familusi Akin-Babajide : I wish for more rest. I will like to have days away from work to have a fresh start for the year. My supporters and readers of my magazine, I wish them a good time and I pray they are safe and have the best of the remaining year.

Dr SID: I don’t have any Christmas wish on my mind right now, but I wish my fans a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Dayo Adeneye: I wish for a circulation of peace and stability for everybody around me. I also wish that God comfort the families of those who lost their lives this year. For my fans, partners and friends, I wish them a merry Christmas filled with prosperity and good health.
www.thenetng.com/2012/12/celebs-share-their-christmas-wishes/
Re: Celebrities Share Their Christmas Wishes by Fatdon(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2012

(1) (Reply)

The Home Of Recently Married Actress, Foluke Daramola And Activist, Kayode Sala / Ja Rule Is Back Home From Prison. / Diddy Top's List Of Rap's Richest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.