Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? (10859 Views)

Girls Day Out: Clothe Swap & Vintage Party [a Day Of Music, Mingling & Fashion] / Ladies:red Stain On Ur Clothe How Did U Cope? / What Styles Of Clothe Can You Sew With Adire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
argon500:
The op must be a lady.. she is expecting Christmas clothe from her bf... mtcheeeew

did I deny being a lady?
Bf? I'm not sure he would be buying me any. Reasons best known to him.

That's where you come in. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nt really... Well It kinda depends on d individual again tho i know KIDS re always super happy wen new Clothes re purchased fr dem during d festive season

1 Like

Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by Etosonc(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
if u want to know go to main market onitsha from 18~24 December u wil have ur answer dia
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by argon500: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

did I deny being a lady?

Not necessary your bf to buy you something.. Other guys(admirers) are not left out..lol
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by yinkeys(m): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
@kachisbarbie Seems you're a very good writer, you make front page with almost everything you write like its your birth rite. Keep it up dear.
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by argon500: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
yinkeys:
@kachisbarbie Seems you're a very good writer, you make front page with almost everything you write like its your birth rite. Keep it up dear.

Someone getting jealous somewhere about op making fp.

Btw, it is all about luck and time.. keep on trying
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by yinkeys(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
argon500:

Someone getting jealous somewhere about op making fp.

Btw, it is all about luck and time.. keep on trying
Dude am not jealous, she's my e-friend. Why would I be jealous ? Is there any Return on Investment for making frontpage
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by argon500: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
yinkeys:
Dude am not jealous, she's my e-friend. Why would I be jealous ? Is there any Return on Investment for making frontpage

Bros, abeg take am easy now.. I was only kidding.. have a wonderful day
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by Janetozi(f): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
I could remember when i was a kid, in those days, we don't use to remove the label of our Christmas cloths so that everybody will know that it is a new cloth.

Because some parents do preserve their children former xmas cloths against the next one. wink

i do buy xmas cloths but i don't like wearing it on xmas day, why because that is the day children do showcase their's to adult and their fellow kids on the street.

To me, it is childish because i use to do that years ago when i was like them, now i am an adult so i have left childish characters behind.
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by UjSizzle(f): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mynd44:

I am not
Hah you think

1 Like

Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by ROZZAYY(f): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha
Aunty Rozzayy
Do you wear it that day? lipsrsealed
Lolz actually I don't buy one, say 3-4 so deres outing, church etc if I go out dat day yes of cos.
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by dre11(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
kelechiMarie:
Inmy family we still go for christmas shopping and buy new clothes but nobody wears them on christmas day.In fact,last year i didn't wear the clothes till new year.
I don't get the fuss though maybe it's cause i don't go out for christmas kiss :-/

Finding it hard to believe this Omo daddy
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by dre11(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
That one na una business ni. Weather its for kids or not, i buy Christmas clothes.
I'll make Christmas hair,
my christmas shoe don ready ni.
hehehehehehehe, Onitcha go hear am this year.
The season red grin

Give me reasons why Dangote won't be your boyfriend and Bill Gates won't be your side kick while Warren Buffet is the main man with this ur listgringrin
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by Thebrightest(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
spicy244:
Its actually for kidz. I don't like the idea of getting new stuffs cos of xmas. Still contemplating whether or not to buy for ma son undecided
Dont be a senseless stingy mother that unknowingly pushes her kids into stealing just to look like their friend.
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by JoeCutie(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
If by 20th of December my Xmas clothe never dey inside my Wardrobe dey smile, my parents no go enter our gate. Dem dey drink Jik?

But that was like 18 years ago. grin
Chai, you don make me remember Xmas clothe now. embarassed
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by zyzxx(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
missterious:

116. You? smiley
grin grin
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
yinkeys:

Yinkeys e surprise me o.
It seems one of my boyfriends has entered 'power', I don't know which one yet.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by kingphilip(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
I don't get new clothes for Christmas because I'm always indoors on,Christmas day or do I need new clothes to b indoors?
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by kingphilip(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
JoeCutie:
If by 20th of December my Xmas clothe never dey inside my Wardrobe dey smile, my parents no go enter our gate. Dem dey drink Jik?

But that was like 18 years ago. grin
Chai, you don make me remember Xmas clothe now. embarassed
hope as u remember nw u go,remind dem to get u this year own too

1 Like

Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
kingphilip:
I don't get new clothes for Christmas because I'm always indoors on,Christmas day or do I need new clothes to b indoors?

No, you don't Sir.
__but if you have to go out - would you wear something new?

1 Like

Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by JoeCutie(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
kingphilip:

hope as u remember nw u go,remind dem to get u this year own too
I don already make call sharperly. Lol
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

did I deny being a lady?

Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
argon500:

Not necessary your bf to buy you something.. Other guys(admirers) are not left out..lol

we are saying the same thing.
Abi don't you like/admire me?

Ok
I admire you. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by kingphilip(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

No, you don't Sir.
__but if you have to go out - would you wear something new?
no I won't because it's unplanned since my room is always convenient for me
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by kingphilip(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
JoeCutie:
I don already make call sharperly. Lol
no forget post the pix o on 20th o
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by kelechiMarie(f): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
dre11:

Finding it hard to believe this Omo daddy
What part are you finding hard to believe
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by JoeCutie(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
kingphilip:

no forget post the pix o on 20th o
OK oh
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by dre11(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
kelechiMarie:
What part are you finding hard to believe

The first part of your posts.. ..

Am waiting for the reply to that mention on Jb thread
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by kelechiMarie(f): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
dre11:

The first part of your posts.. ..

Am waiting for the reply to that mention on Jb thread
ohhhhhhhhhhhh kay
anyway it's true,my own ''christmas''cloth has been bought .But we dont wear new clothes on christmas day tho we don't even go out
Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Amefrica:

yeayea.
He is wicked like da angry angry

1 Like

Re: Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? by yinkeys(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Yinkeys e surprise me o.
It seems one of my boyfriends has entered 'power', I don't know which one yet.
lol, power abi. I understand what you mean. wink
On a serious note, u dey try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) / Nigerian Chiffon Gowns Style In Vogue 2018 / Nigeria Hats Exhibition 2021, October 9.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.