Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? (2909 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by MizMyColi(f): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
UjSizzle:

Hmmm okay.

@Mizmycoli,
Sometimes they do know better. And yet they stay. It's not something I can explain, but yeah sh*t happens.

cc: Bellong
Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by crackhaus: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
UjSizzle:

Drink and the devil will come for the rest

Yo ho ho and a bottle of coke cheesy
Coke ke, haven't you heard diabetes is fast becoming a predominant ailment with Nigerians? grin tongue
Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by MizMyColi(f): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mbanu angry

It's programming tho'

crackhaus:

Lol..

Why the edit? The devil scares you? tongue
Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by UjSizzle(f): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
crackhaus:

Coke ke, haven't you heard diabetes is fast becoming a predominant ailment with Nigerians? grin tongue
sad I meant Coke Zero

1 Like

Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by MizMyColi(f): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2014

"We CANNOT become what we need by remaining what we are"

^^^It is simple like that.
Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by crackhaus: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
MizMyColi:
cheesy cheesy

That's what it is to us on the outside.
But not to her.

Her choice? yep?
I have to point out though, that one variable angry..... grin led her to that tight position she got into and ultimately, that choice

Now, she gets to bear the brunt alone, maybe

But at the end of the day, it is her choice whether or not she was led into a tight spot/position.

I know that sounds insensitive, pardon me...
Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by bellong: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
MizMyColi:

[font=Georgia] angry
Are you (m) or (f)?

You are about the only person who doesn't know I am a certified and complete MALE... cheesy

And quite candidly, I'm putting myself in the shoes of the average nigerian girl.
Maybe trying to garner some pity excuse for her.

I understand you because it is what most ladies are good at doing. They do fail to do a critical assessment of issues to understand their fault so as to correct it to prevent re-occurrence. No, they wouldn't do it but find an excuse why they are the victim.

You come off as a tad bit insensitive.
I take it you're (m).
At the emboldened, what saying you now cheesy cheesy cheesy Who nuh go nuh know..............

The truth and reality most times sound insensitive. I am sensitive to their plight but the truth must be said. When the truth is not spoken, they will keep wallowing in misery.

My conclusion is this.
Babes be going thru some shiii in their relationships because they do not know better.
If they did, they won't last the next nanosecond in there.
Knowledge is power.
It pays to wise up
grin grin

Most actually know better but are tied down because of "fringe benefits"...

3 Likes

Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by MizMyColi(f): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
bellong:

You are about the only person who doesn't know I am a certified and complete MALE... cheesy

I'm new here embarassed

I understand you because it is what most ladies are good at doing. They do fail to do a critical assessment of issues to understand their fault so as to correct it to prevent re-occurrence. No, they wouldn't do it but find an excuse why they are the victim.

The reddened, so true.
While some of us have perfected the practice of blaming ourselves/self pity for relationship woes...........it becomes sickening.
We forget that it takes two to tango angry

The truth and reality most times sound insensitive. I am sensitive to their plight but the truth must be said. When the truth is not spoken, they will keep wallowing in misery.

You haven't heard me speak truth tongue.
I know how to speak truth without coming off as insensitive/unfeeling.
Women are naturally feeling creatures.

Most actually know better but are tied down because of "fringe benefits"...

That's the worst kind of SelingFish-Ness cheesy imo, of course.
Selfishness to self.

Everyone deserves better joor, especially the ladies.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by MizMyColi(f): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
lol
smiley

You do have a point.
For some of us, we will never realize this until we've taken some time off to have an intro/retrospective look at things.

crackhaus:

But at the end of the day, it is her choice whether or not she was led into a tight spot/position.

I know that sounds insensitive, pardon me...
Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by crackhaus: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
MizMyColi:
lol
smiley

You do have a point.
For some of us, we will never realize this until we've taken some time off to have an intro/retrospective look at things.

That's it.

The victim mentality needs to be shaken off so one can move on and grow.

2 Likes

Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by zeb04(f): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pity party
undecided no time for that in life.if you don't like what's coming to you,change it.
Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by divalindiway(f): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
lol
smiley

You do have a point.

Mizmycoli...pls i need to have a chat wit u..i like ur personality. i tried to PM u but i dont tink dat worked. So pls is dere anyway i can reach u? email or somtin? plz do reply..
Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
I pity the one that will marry a certified slut.
Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by MizMyColi(f): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2014
divalindiway:

Mizmycoli...pls i need to have a chat wit u..i like ur personality. i tried to PM u but i dont tink dat worked. So pls is dere anyway i can reach u? email or somtin? plz do reply..

Hello Dear
So sorry. I'd meant to reply this mention, but I got distracted. I went through your posts.....you're an (f) smiley

Okay, please when you can, just drop your digits and mention me, I'll reach out ASAP on watsapp. grin
Re: Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself? by divalindiway(f): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hello Dear
So sorry. I'd meant to reply this mention, but I got distracted. I went through your posts.....you're an (f) smiley

Okay, please when you can, just drop your digits and mention me, I'll reach out ASAP on watsapp. grin

thanks..08137509035

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex / The Healing Power Of An Apology / Autism And Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.