Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Job - United Nations - Consultant To Enhance Women Role - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job - United Nations - Consultant To Enhance Women Role (453 Views)

Job - United Nations - Consultant For Development Of Staff And Salary Scale / How To Enhance Your Living Room With Small Furniture Items / How Do I Enhance My English Speaking And Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job - United Nations - Consultant To Enhance Women Role by UNOWA: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
The Office of the Special Envoy(OSES) for the Sahel look a Consultant to Enhance the Role of Women in the Implementation of the United Nations Integrated Strategy for the Sahel.

The Monthly payment, Between USD 7,328.00 to USD 10,572.00 per month
For Three months
Made quickly

Please follow this link to get other informations: http://unowa.unmissions.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=fjrW1qh3ZaU%3d&tabid=796&mid=1829
You can also follow our twitter and facebook account for all jobs informations. [url]twitter.com/UnSahel[/url] - [url]facebook.com/UnSahel[/url]

We wait for you.
Thank you.

Re: Job - United Nations - Consultant To Enhance Women Role by holatin(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
cool. I wish I could change sex

(1) (Reply)

NCLEX Exam / In Search Of Great Business Minds - Join Our Team / Subsea Engineering Practisional Needs Masters Scholarship In Subsea Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.