Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars (1868 Views)

Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians / Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars by Godwinsilas(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2014

Olusegun Aganga who is the minister of trade
and investment has commended Innoson
Vehicles Company (IVC) for producing the
first Nigeria-made vehicles named IVM Fox and IVM UMU.

See more photos https://www.leapfame.com/topic/1154
Re: Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
How durable are they?

They look beautiful sha, but are they strong enough for Nigerian Road?
Re: Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars by Godwinsilas(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
kennygee:
How durable are they?

They look beautiful sha, but are they strong enough for Nigerian Road?

They are good, they've been on it for more 3years now so i guess if they are not good customers could have been complaining since.
Re: Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Godwinsilas:

They are good, they've been on it for more 3years now so i guess if they are not good customers could have been complaining since.

Nice Improvement, do you have an idea of the cost?
Re: Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars by kennyslim1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
kennygee:

I would love to know too
Re: Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars by Godwinsilas(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
kennygee:

Not realy bro, but before now i heard it cost around 1m check here The New Innoson N1m, N1.9m Affordable Car Model - Photos
Re: Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars by acenazt: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
I
V
M.
Re: Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars by acenazt: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oh Allah. Grant me The Wealth and Resources to Get one of this Home made Treasures AMIN! Kai ibo man has done good for Nigeria,I still don't know why he wants Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars by Godwinsilas(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
acenazt:
Oh Allah. Grant me The Wealth and Resources to Get one of this Home made Treasures AMIN! Kai ibo man has done good for Nigeria,I still don't know why he wants Biafra.

If you work hard you will definitely get it.
Re: Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars by lonelydora: 6:19am On Dec 05, 2014
acenazt:
He wants Biafra because Nigeria has refused to appreciate him.

Ibo people tutoring Nigeria since 32BC
Re: Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars by prince4pro(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2014
Hummm
Re: Photos Of The Newly Unveil Innoson First Nigeria Made Cars by sw: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2014
Can we see the picture of the manufacturing company? sorry assembling factory

(1) (Reply)

Replaced My Oxygen Sensor But My CEL Is Still On / AUDI / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.