Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians (53460 Views)

How Come Many Tokunbo Cars For Sale In Nigeria Have 75,000 Mileage? / Best Cars For First Timers With Budget Of Less Than 1m / Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by ijaw1stson: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
– Innoson company plans to present brand new cars for cheaper prices
– The cars will have all needed gadgets

Innoson Group of Companies is set to launch its brand new cars oriented for low and middle class Nigerians.
The company, which produces cars, buses, tankers and other products, will from August 8 launch brand new cars into the Nigerian auto-market at the price of N1.5 million.

Innocent Chukwuma, the chairman of the firm, who informed about this in Enugu on February 23, said the vehicles which would be fully air conditioned and come with other gadgets were made for Nigerians to have access to brand new cars.
Chukwuma said: “ I will launch my own cars in about two weeks time. And the cars will cost between N1.5 million and N3.5 million, depending on the cadre.”
“Some people think that my factory is an assembly plant, but they are wrong. We do not assemble, we manufacture.
“Eighty percent of Nigerians do not believe that we manufacture vehicles in my company. But we do manufacture.
“The raw materials are bought from different countries and some in Nigeria.”
Source.....https://www.naij.com/742634-good-news-innoson-launches-new-cars-low-middle-class-nigerians.html

36 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by 9iceboi(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
good

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Flexherbal(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ok. Thanks!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by MrTemple(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tanx 4 clearing there doubts.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by dikeigbo2(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Good thinking, nice concept

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by ise82(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nice1. God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by calabaman(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by peromosele: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sure, the fall of crude oil is the begging of industrialization in Nigeria.
I pray for oil to drop the more!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by acenazt: 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ehmmm abeg how is 1.5 million for the low? I was thinking picanto range for 500k sef.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by jmichlins(m): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2016
acenazt:
Ehmmm abeg how is 1.5 million for the low? I was thinking picanto range for 500k sef.
when you import raw materials from scarce forex at 300/$, pay workers and buy diesel to power your factory not forgetting bank interest and tax, you can choose to sell for free and we will rush. Even if they sell the car at 300k you will not buy you know why? you no get money

297 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 25, 2016
Omo ibo with brain.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by GetUmad: 2:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Good development. But I hope it'd be "bigger" than picanto and i10 in terms of capacity and size.

Cos most of the time we hear of a brand new vehicle produced around that amount, its always nothing more than a picantoish cycle. Guyz go prefer make dem go buy tokunbo EOD/BIG DADDY than driving a brand new picanto. All the same, its a welcome development. We need more of this for competition.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by GetUmad: 3:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Finally, Seun can now get official vehicles for Lala and the other mods in order to #grownairalandgrownigeria

24 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by currency10(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Proudly made in Nigeria, bravo. But let your outlet be in every strategic place in the country so customers can easily source parts of your product.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by acenazt: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2016
jmichlins:
when you import raw materials from scarce forex at 300/$, pay workers and buy diesel to power your factory not forgetting bank interest and tax, you can choose to sell for free and we will rush. Even if they sell the car at 300k you will not buy you know why? you no get money
funny you. I get,i no get is not something u know. Just cus i spoke 4 d low income earners doesnt mean i earn low.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by jmichlins(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2016
acenazt:
funny you. I get,i no get is not something u know. Just cus i spoke 4 d low income earners doesnt mean i earn low.
you do not speak for the low income earners but discourage the spirit of enterprenuership

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by nani212(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Hope the cars will be durable and good for Naija roads

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by MilesLamar(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2016
jmichlins:

Hahahahaha grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by DankemzI(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2016
jmichlins:

Technical knockout shocked grin

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by akinyeleaa: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Nice one from omo ibo. Na dis kind one we need

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nice One from them

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by ChappyChase: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hope the price no go pass 2m.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by amunkita(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Great!!!
Govt should just totally ban Tokunbo, afterall if u can afford a million plus for tokunbo, u can equally get a new car for that amount.

ChappyChase:
Hope the price no go pass 2m.

Sure ur parents hid their money in ur textbook, else u would know the price was stated.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by driand(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
jmichlins:
when you import raw materials from scarce forex at 300/$, pay workers and buy diesel to power your factory not forgetting bank interest and tax, you can choose to sell for free and we will rush. Even if they sell the car at 300k you will not buy you know why?you no get money
bad guy grin

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
You manufacture eh? Do you have a stamping plant? if not you are assembling. Nothing wrong with assembling mind you, it's the 1st step along the path to manufacturing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by blackpanda: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nice one....the cheaper the better. Nigeria must stop importing second hand used cars. We have turned to dumping ground for condemned automobiles

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by kekakuz(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
am getting one
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by bolt000(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is encouraging

1 Like

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Still some fo*ls don't see how PMB's policy improve entrepreneurship in Nigeria tongue

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by UnknownT: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
August 8th! Lemme bookmark that date and start saving 1.5 million for a brand new tear rubber. Make e no be Picanto, 207, Golf kinda size oh
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by sorom4: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dem still no go believe cos glaring truth dey give them stomach ache. Some of them go still come up with the words that the cars are accident prune but many of them don't even own a bicycle wheel. Make God continue to bless our struggle jor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Call These Buses “luxurious Buses”? (PHOTOS) / UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video / Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.