Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How To Earn 100,000naira On A Weekly Basis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn 100,000naira On A Weekly Basis (588 Views)

How To Earn 100,000naira On A Weekly Basis / How To Earn 100,000naira On A Weekly Basis / What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 100,000naira On A Weekly Basis by bimbiz: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,a business opportunity was introduced to me some months ago,by my partner in office and it has boosted my financial status immensely,i decided to not keep the opportunity to my self and make others enjoy it by sharing the opportunity with anyone who is interested for free.I will go straight to the point,the company am talking about is based in lagos and they give everyone the opportunity of earning money which they will pay instantly into your account,as many as the people you introduced to them the more your money increases, inorder to register with them they will request for 15,0000Naira after which they will bring the registration kit to your home or office,they can also send it to your email address then you print it out,they pay 10,000Naira for each person that you refer to them,if you refer 10people today after registration that amounts to 100,000Naira which will be paid instantly to your bank account,and they will also give 10% of any item bought by those that you refer to the company.The have office in lagos and all the state in Nigeria. Any interested person can get in touch with me through Abim101@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

2 Guaranteed Ways To Maximize Your Adsense Earnings / Buhari Not Nigerian-ffk / Eog Cleaning Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.