Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,660 members, 7,840,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? (34900 Views)

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? / Rrefutable’ Mathematical Proof For Christianity / Nigerian Bishop: Muslims Leaving Islam For Christianity Due To Islamic Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by jidxin(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
don't say wat u dont know ..... I attend DAT church and he attends almost all Sundays ....so wat re we saying ...I already know he was a xtian a long tym
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by thorpido(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
jrasheed114:
if it's true that he had deflected from islamic to christean , definiatly he had made a very wrong decision of his live . how could a person dump light for darkness , how could a person dump trueth for lies , how could a person dump a real and true religion from almighty ALLAH for a business venture and religion where the member are whorshiping human being . i wil use this medium to ulge the christean in the house to go lean the real way of whorshiping GOD almighty . it's written in your bible . go and read it . read the book (neahemahaire 8 :4-6) then you wil know the real religion dat belong to GOD almighty . am a muslim , and i remain in islamic til i die INSHALAH .
Isn't it always better to stick with what you know instead of displaying ignorance?
Where did you see neahemahaire in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by omokab: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
Keep decieving yourself that you're yoruba Muslim.
Why do you guys suddenly wake up to enforce your girls to wear jihab hijab in public schools.
Is that not fanatical.

Thank God for Adewale Ayuba's life. He has realized he was in darkness before and now has seen the light.

JESUS IS LORD!
this another stupid write up by unintelligent person.The person you qouted has not say something that against chritainity he only said as a yoruba muslim is very common that yorubas were not fanatics.But instead of follow he said you jump to hijab as being fanatic.please ask youself a question is covering of the hair not good?IF is not good definitely Bible is not good because it is stated in the bible that a woman must cover her hair that is why you see a catholic sister always cover their hair.Other churches do but mostly compulsory while praying.If you are not certisfy browse it out,just check christain method of dressing or any other way you can browse through your google you will get answer to your proplem

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by davidonoja: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
akins56:
Nonsense , did he make any statement that he has converted to Christianity?, i can not count the number of times my dad and my other siblings followed my mum to church, whenever there is an important program in her church, and that never make us any less Muslims, its a common phenomenal among yoruba Muslims, we ain't fanatical hausas nor are we bigotic igbo's!,,we are yoruba's!

Story for the gods
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by tpiah2: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
jidxin:
don't say wat u dont know ..... I attend DAT church and he attends almost all Sundays ....so wat re we saying ...I already know he was a xtian a long tym

Common, in one of his interviews he claimed he was a winners' member.

Which one you dey talk again?

All these online rented crowd sef.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by eligibility: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
I can see bunch of rancour in NL . First and foremost, most of you are blind in following the order giving by your hated leaders in churches. Read about Islam and see why the religion is growing sporadically. See Quran 18 verse 17 where Allah says " Whosoever is guided can never be misled and whosoever is misled can never be guided"
Finally , in Islam there is nothing like compulsion.
I have reiterated it time without number, IS and boko aram are not Muslims. A reasonable Christian knew Adolf Hitler was a Christian to have killed the highest number of human being. He killed 6 million Jews

3 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by stinggy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
sanmibukunmi:

Don't mind those Bigots jareeee....we are yoruba and we may be Christians and muslims but we won't allow dt to get in a way of our existence 2geda.....

Of course bro. One day they will grow some sense grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by cole265(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
adrusa:

You go read history and you will understand Mohammed's "exploits" in Mecca. Hints; Hijrah, Hamzah, Hud, Badr, Medina etc. And if you have issues with God's prophets leading "wars and battles", then remove Moses, Joshua, David etc from the Bible. Even, Hitler was an altar boy, while George Bush was an evangelical christian. The world has not always being a peaceful place and God sometimes sanction wars to establish peace on earth.

Moses, Joshua, David and all that new you mentioned are not Christians. Christianity came into being with the coming of christ. Hitler and thrust you also mentioned did not go to war to compel people to become Christians. Of course you know this.
Please forgive my ignorance of Mohammed 's motivation to war. This is an opportunity for you to educate me and many more people on this forum. Perhaps Shekau is following the footsteps of Mohammed to compel al Nigerians to islam by all this bombs and killings?
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by OgologoDimkpa: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
tartar9:
what benefict is a promoter of immorality to Islam.he has choosed a people and religion that suits his lifestyle-christainity*spits on it*.if Allah(SA) would continue ridding Islam of burdens like them.we need QUALITY.
Quality ke? Islam breeding terrorist all over the world since inception. Bokoharam, Al-shaabab, ISIS, Al-quaeda etc are all dividends of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by eligibility: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
thorpido:
Isn't it always better to stick with what you know instead of displaying ignorance?
Where did you see neahemahaire in the bible?

Its logical that he was referring to nehemiah 8 verses 4-6. A good learner will read and digest. You don't abuse a contributor. By and large, Allah guides whosever HE wishes.

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by RAO1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
aare07:

ISLAM and practice of Islam IN SHA ALLAH, till I die
Q3:19....mosha 'llahu,,,,,, free world......

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by RAO1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
aare07:

ISLAM and practice of Islam IN SHA ALLAH, till I die
Q3:19....mosha 'llahu,my brother ,,,,, free world..........he wants to celebrate Christmas with them
*but y wld he practise a religion n wld b doing What he can't find in d HOLY BOOK
#no Bible in d Bible
#no xmas in d bible
#no vigil in d Bible
#Easter in d Bible
#no going to church on Sundays in d Bible (but Sabbath day )
#Who gave d name xtianity (Paul? )
be wise make

I wld like to know d church /interdenomination he wants to b attending... Catholic dt has additional books (about 7) in d Bible or Jehovah witness wey dey hold meetings

2 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Then from Christianity to Atheism cool
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by omokab: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
summerflame:
Research indeed. Name all the garage thugs we knew and let's see how many christians among them. Bunches of terrorists
so all garages you have in south south and south east were all control by muslim?Mr man you just don't know what you are saying.Niger delta militants were from which religion?Are they not all christian apart from the one calling himself asiri dokubo,only one out of 5000.Shame on you!How many of your so big pastor have been caught with adultry?How many have been caught of ritual? if you are reading news very well you will always see the secrete of your christain fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by OgologoDimkpa: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=eligibility post=28601798][/quote]Keep decieving your self by saying that Bokoharam's and ISIS are not Muslims. You and I knoes what they're fighting for. To Islamise Nigeria and the world. God forbid! I'm sure your prophet is a terrorist embarassed
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by giwah(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

Well said!
There is no compulsion in Christianity unlike the other evil religion whereby
you're forced to convert without which you'll be beheaded.

Here's a verse from the Holy Quran which clearly states there's no compulsion in religion. You can't go on slandering Islam when ure ignorant of what the religion talks about. Muslims r not perfect but Islam is...only if u knew better. May God forgive you...and dose Muslims who let u say all these about Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by giwah(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
cole265:

Moses, Joshua, David and all that new you mentioned are not Christians. Christianity came into being with the coming of christ. Hitler and thrust you also mentioned did not go to war to compel people to become Christians. Of course you know this.
Please forgive my ignorance of Mohammed 's motivation to war. This is an opportunity for you to educate me and many more people on this forum. Perhaps Shekau is following the footsteps of Mohammed to compel al Nigerians to islam by all this bombs and killings?

Oh, David, Moses, Abraham and co were not Christians? Lol. So what religion did they practice? What God did they worship? Its obvious you don't even know the basis of d so called religion u practise. May the good Lord rescue ur confussed soul.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by OgologoDimkpa: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
giwah:

Here's a verse from the Holy Quran which clearly states there's no compulsion in religion. You can't go on slandering Islam when ure ignorant of what the religion talks about. Muslims r not perfect but Islam is...only if u knew better. May God forgive you...and dose Muslims who let u say all these about Islam.
If there is no compulsion in Islam, why would you guys behead anyone that refuse to convert to Muslim in countries that are predominantly Muslims?
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Samunique(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
jrasheed114:
if it's true that he had deflected from islamic to christean , definiatly he had made a very wrong decision of his live . how could a person dump light for darkness , how could a person dump trueth for lies , how could a person dump a real and true religion from almighty ALLAH for a business venture and religion where the member are whorshiping human being . i wil use this medium to ulge the christean in the house to go lean the real way of whorshiping GOD almighty . it's written in your bible . go and read it . read the book (neahemahaire 8 :4-6) then you wil know the real religion dat belong to GOD almighty . am a muslim , and i remain in islamic til i die INSHALAH .
Seeing your write up and spelling alone clearly depict your personality, so u shouldn't be taken serious.

U that cannot successfully spell Nehemiah, how then will u be able to know whether there's something like Islam there or not?

U just carried what ur ignorant alfa ( Islamic teacher ) told u to nairaland without verification.

Olodo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by eligibility: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
Keep decieving your self by saying that Bokoharam's and ISIS are not Muslims. You and I knoes what they're fighting for. To Islamise Nigeria and the world. God forbid! I'm sure your prophet is a terrorist embarassed

No conscious Muslim has a moral justifications to abuse JESUS but 90% unnurtured Christians will call our Prophet lot of names. I wish you all reason accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by masqot(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Jesus is Lord!
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by davidonoja: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
san316:
Good luck to him for whatever informed his decision.

As for me, even if I am destined to leave islam( God forbid) I would never renege to xtianity.

Islam for life. Till I die.

See this fanatic o na your type the bomb church. Who even need you. Go and die. And get your seven virgin abet
Religion of pieces
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by OgologoDimkpa: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
eligibility:

No conscious Muslim has a moral justifications to abuse JESUS but 90% unnurtured Christians will call our Prophet lot of names. I wish you all reason accordingly.
Because we in Christendom does not recognise Mohammed. We see him as the author and originator of terrorist in Nigeria and the world in general.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by danjalingo: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
akins56:
nonsense, hijab is part of Islamic dressing , its fundamental purpose was to cover the a woman's hair from public glare, which Christianity also enjoins, history proved that holy Mary and some other virtuous women in the bible never display their hair in the open, which Islamic doctrines strictly enjoins, but hijab was not create by neither any prophet nor Allah (SWT), but rather it is an human creation, the most important thing is to cover one's hair, hence the use of 'iborun' by most yoruba mother's instead of hijab, so it is part of the religion, hence, its banning is an infringement on the fundamental right of any Muslim female.

and bombs are hidden under them.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by davidonoja: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:

It's not the fastest growing. It just increases by reproduction and not by conversion

I tell you one man for wives each on seven children how e no go grow

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by danjalingo: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
He has tested both, and has chosen the best. to God be the glory.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by danjalingo: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
Samunique:
Seeing your write up and spelling alone clearly depict your personality, so u shouldn't be taken serious.

U that cannot successfully spell Nehemiah, how then will u be able to know whether there's something like Islam there or not?

U just carried what ur ignorant alfa ( Islamic teacher ) told u to nairaland without verification.

Olodo!!!!

the guy English worry no be small.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by davidonoja: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
idris4r83:
you just quoted the koran unknowingly. Koran 2 verse256 clearly states that there's no compulsion in religion. Islam understands the nature of human beings more than any other scripture on the face of the earth.

The islam I know

Tell that to the goats.

There would believe you
Ma hear
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by idris4r83(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
cole265:

Henhe, really? ...please explain all the exploits of Mohammed in mecca, utsman Dan Fodio, the concept of jihad and this issue of Boko Haram bombings and mamming.
thanks for the question. Prophet mohammed never condoned violence. The Prophet began receiving revelations from God in 610 CE in Mecca. As a result, the Prophet criticized the Meccans for
worshipping idols and for mistreating the weak. Therefore, the Meccans became hostile to the Muslims and subjected the Muslims to physical abuse. When some of the Muslims escaped to Abyssinia, the Meccans followed them and
unsuccessfully tried to convince the Abyssinians to turn the Muslims over to the Meccans. In September 622 CE, the Meccans tried to assassinate the Prophet. The Prophet and his
followers escaped to Medina at the invitation of a group of people from Medina who had become Muslim. The Prophet and his followers left their homes and all their property in
Mecca and fled to Medina; the Meccans confiscated the Muslims’ property.
Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian
Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the
Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain
who could openly give the adhan, that is the call
for prayers.
Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians i.e.
Christians since generations. If the Muslims had
used the sword there would not have been a single Arab who would have remained a Christian.
The word Jihad stems from the Arabic root word J-H-D, which means "strive." Other words derived from this root include "effort," "labor," and "fatigue." Essentially Jihad is an
effort to practice religion in the face of oppression and persecution. The effort may come in fighting the evil in your own heart, or in standing up to a dictator. Military effort is
included as an option, but as a last resort and not "to spread Islam by the sword" as the stereotype would have one believe.
If boko harams are muslims or islamic monopoly will they bomb mosques? kill islamic clerics? destroy muslim states? Over 70% of the boko haram victims are muslims. The targets of boko harams should even tell you that they are not muslims. No scripture on the face of the earth that explicitly condemns the killing of innocent human beings as islam. Koran, it clearly states whosoever killeth a human being… it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Koran 5vs32

3 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by cole265(m): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
giwah:

Oh, David, Moses, Abraham and co were not Christians? Lol. So what religion did they practice? What God did they worship? Its obvious you don't even know the basis of d so called religion u practise. May the good Lord rescue ur confussed soul.

Mtsheeeee. Poor you.
Thought I was opening up good discussion. But obviously I can't get anywhere with this kind of brick wall...similar to Shekau.
Walk out of thread, back to studies.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by summerflame(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Your so-called arabic shit
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by pmc01(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

Well said!
There is no compulsion in Christianity unlike the other evil religion whereby
you're forced to convert without which you'll be beheaded.

Haba! You can lie o.

Qur'an 2:256 states "Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth stands out from clear error..."

You had better repent, because even your bible categorically states "all liars shall perish in the lake of fire..."

A word is enough for the wise, except you're not.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Pastor Tolu-Bolaji Dan's Music Studio / About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.