Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? (34934 Views)

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? / Rrefutable’ Mathematical Proof For Christianity / Nigerian Bishop: Muslims Leaving Islam For Christianity Due To Islamic Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Wealthyone: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2014
tpiah2:

Ayuba is a yoruba name of muslim origin.

I Know Ayuba is a muslim name nah. We have one of the prophets who bore the name in the Qur'an. What i meant is "i tot Ayuba is the Surname as we have a lot of pple with islamic surname n are of oda religions'.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by eminikansoso(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
Keep decieving yourself that you're yoruba Muslim.
Why do you guys suddenly wake up to enforce your girls to wear jihab hijab in public schools.
Is that not fanatical.

Thank God for Adewale Ayuba's life. He has realized he was in darkness before and now has seen the light.

JESUS IS LORD!
nonsense
HAUSA MUSLIM = 99%
IBO CHRISTIANS = 99%
YORUBA = 50 - 50
I am very certain that not all muslims will enter HELL and not all christians will enter HEAVEN.
But why is that in ISRAEL there are mosques and Saudi Arabia there is no church. Also all the countries affected Sunamin typhoon, the flood destroyed buildings and properties but most Mosques were unaffected.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by maslong(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
It is big deal because he was lost and in darkness while in Islam but has seen the light of God in Christianity.
Islam have been breeding terrorists all over the world and no sane human being should remain in that evil religion.

grin cheesy
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Murphybrown1981(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
ALLAH has the Final Judgement over his Creatures.Let him do whatever he likes.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Dansalau: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
As for me i prefer to learn from others rather than criticizing, Ayuba has taken a step according to his conscience, and remember there's no compulsion in religion most especially in Islam its stated in Surat kafirun.... 'Wa binkulikunm waliya deen" your religion should be yours while my mine shld be mine.... to the Muslims.. if you marry outside your religion this is the penalty to pay...... that's the lesson.....'
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by thorpido(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dansalau:
As for me i prefer to learn from others rather than criticizing, Ayuba has taken a step according to his conscience, and remember there's no compulsion in religion most especially in Islam its stated in Surat kafirun.... 'Wa binkulikunm waliya deen" your religion should be yours while my mine shld be mine.... to the Muslims.. if you marry outside your religion this is the penalty to pay...... that's the lesson.....'
So why is there punishment for apostasy in Islam when anyone leaves the religion?Why did Muhammed approve marriage to non-muslim women by muslim men?
You know what I don't like is all these lies.You guys are not truthful.

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by MistadeRegal(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
He's welcome to the fold
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by thorpido(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
petitmonde:

Muslims do not worship Muhammed.they worship the almighty God,the creator of the heavens and the earths.the more you understand this,the better for you.
Muslims do not worship somebody that was born of a woman.
Millions call themselves christians but in actual fact,they are no more than pagans.abi what do you call those that bow,kneel,and pray before a graven image?
Graven images of Jesus,graven images of Mary,and people bow,kneel and pray before them.
Who told u those are the actaul pictures of Jesus and Mary.
People have bought error in place of guidance,religion in place of faith.
the pope performed salat with muslims in turkey recently,and i think that was not his first time.has that made him muslim?
Seun,i think the religon section shoul be removed from NL.
Why?because religious arguement will get us to nowhere.people blaspheme here which is a great sin.the section is an an i-war zone.very volatile.muslim this christian that,atheist those and all whatnot.
Blind argument reduces I.Q
You start by saying Christians are pagans and bow to graven images and conclude by saying there is blasphemy and sin.
Are you not being a hypocrite?
I'm a Christian and I bow to no image.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by limamintruth: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
eminikansoso:

nonsense
HAUSA MUSLIM = 99%
IBO CHRISTIANS = 99%
YORUBA = 50 - 50
I am very certain that not all muslims will enter HELL and not all christians will enter HEAVEN.
But why is that in ISRAEL there are mosques and Saudi Arabia there is no church. Also all the countries affected Sunamin typhoon, the flood destroyed buildings and properties but most Mosques were unaffected.

And what do you mean by " Hausa musilms = 99%"? undecided

Are you sure you are ok at all
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Cityguy: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Interesting. Loving all the responses, didn't know I could read through all but actually did. Refreshing as well as entertaining.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by DeeREALME(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thank GOD for your life.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by RAO1(m): 4:18am On Dec 06, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
Ok this thread is really annoying..lemme summarise this for yall. Muslims claim we worship a man..fine i worship Jesus and im proud..i wanna ask a simple question though..
the Quran states that Jesus Christ is in heaven but Mohammed is dead and dunno if he wil go to heaven so yall remember him in prayer.
The Quran says Jesus performed lots of miracles..
the Quran says Jesus will come bak... so i think worshippin Jesus is quite valid coz He is in Heaven as we speak.. your book says he is alive till now proving Jesus is greater than Mohammed...accept it smiley
you seem not to understand anything... lemme brief it..all prophets / messengers died. even the father of faith, Ibrahim /Abraham.(pbuh ).. prophet I'sa/Jesus(pbuh ) ddnt Cus he has not completed his assignment unlike others ....Like d seal of all prophets. whom a non -Muslim even testified dt he was/is d most successful man on earth (make d research )
unlike others, Jesus ddnt marry, ddnt v children.... all these,he's coming bk to do among other tinz
....believe it or.. .
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by maslong(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
limamintruth:

not at all
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by eminikansoso(m): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
limamintruth:

ask your papa
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by limamintruth: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
eminikansoso:

ask your papa

yea i get papa piggy, unlike you wey be b.as.tard. cool
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by limamintruth: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
maslong:

not at all

No wonder. cheesy
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2015
golddust6000:
This is the question on so many people’s lips when the Fuji musician was spotted worshiping at RCCG’s City of David parish on the Island. A lot of people were shocked to see him in church but kept their fingers crossed. And alas just as the church held their carol celebration on the 2ndof December, 2014 Adewale Ayuba was there again and was seen performing a very special role as he led the people of the church to God with worship songs.

JESUS IS LORD

.His wife, Azukaego is a good member of the church and we hear she has finally dragged her long time husband to church.

Laughing.......ayuba was never a Muslim before.. If he did he won't convert to Christian.. Besides attending church for one day doesn't mean he's a Christian... Laughing
.go see the long list of celebrities that joined islam and their reasons...

Paul followers #chriatian#
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by jcross19: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Laughing.......ayuba was never a Muslim before.. If he did he won't convert to Christian.. Besides attending church for one day doesn't mean he's a Christian... Laughing
.go see the long list of celebrities that joined islam and their reasons...

Paul followers #chriatian#
your post is bemusing me aahhahaha lol so because he converted now is not muslim right okay I can sense bitterness in you ,you better give your life to christ. See , when you want to sleep tonight ask God to please to show his true way say it from sincere heart then wait for answer.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
jcross19:
your post is bemusing me aahhahaha lol so because he converted now is not muslim right okay I can sense bitterness in you ,you better give your life to christ. See , when you want to sleep tonight ask God to please to show his true way say it from sincere heart then wait for answer.

I believe and follow Jesus not you that follow Paul.

If he's truly a Muslim. He will never convert to Christianity because he would have known the judgement by God in grave and heaven for doing that... He's just a Muslim not truly a Muslim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) / About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.