Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Eva Mendes Insists She Hasn't Bounced Back Into Shape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Mendes Insists She Hasn't Bounced Back Into Shape (1469 Views)

Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) / Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged / Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eva Mendes Insists She Hasn't Bounced Back Into Shape by roycemidy: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
The 40-year-old star said: "The whole bounce back issue... I'm like... 'Oh gosh. Ease up. It's okay. we don't need to...' you know? I mean, eventually perhaps, however certainly not in a couple weeks."

Eva credits breastfeeding for helping her to lose weight, however is also eating healthy food.

she said: "It really does facilitate to shrink your womb back to traditional size. It does! i know it's a really weird thing to mention, but it does. it is the best. thus it's breastfeeding is really helping and then clearly you wish to be healthy for the baby because she's eating kind of what i'm eating, so you want to make good decisions."

read more here: http://www.lumdys.com/2014/12/eva-mendes-insists-she-hasnt-bounced.html

(1) (Reply)

Compare Me With Wizkid, Davido, Don Jazzy and not Female Artistes-Cynthia Morgan / Is Sean Tizzle Bleaching Or Filtering??? ( SEE PHOTOS) / Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.