Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Mistake You Dont Know You Are Making Steal Away Your Blog Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mistake You Dont Know You Are Making Steal Away Your Blog Traffic (395 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / 48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic / Only Few Nigerian Bloggers Are Making Money From Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistake You Dont Know You Are Making Steal Away Your Blog Traffic by jaylister(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
They say traffic is power in blogging and when it is not there, everything becomes boring for you even if you have bunch of contents. Sometimes most of we bloggers feels we have known all while we are still learning. I got my adsense approved does not mean I have gotten the money, it must go with traffic and this is a mistake every blogger is making to hinder his success. In my own case when I started blogging, I was fighting for adsense approval forgetting that there is no recognition for my blog that will pay me if after approval, I suffered for a year before I got approved and waited for months to see $3 estimated earning in my adsense account. So on the long run a friend of mine had to put me through on mistakes I have been making that steals my traffic that has been a great effect to me. Here I will give out the mistakes I made; you might be a serious victim also

Firstly we all know that adsense pays but is the number of visit and click that will enrich you.

Bloggers these days don’t take their time to write good topic to attract more readers from search engines and other means.
Secondly as a good and consistent blogger, your blog should have a facebook fan page or a group that promotes your content on facebook and to increase your blog readers.

http://www.aprokoblog.com/2014/12/mistakes-you-make-that-steal-your-blog.html#more

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Getting Huge Traffic To Your Blog/website / Fastest Growing Web Hosting Company In Australia/Europe/Asia!! / Targeted, Affordable, Convenient And Reliable Advert Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.