Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2787141 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Tough battle... One on One ✔

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Boss stats ✔✔✔

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 3:04am On Mar 24, 2015
Too much

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 5:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Mustiboy:
nobody should post anything about mc5 again oh! Wetin b una problem na? Me i no like fps games like that cause how would i b controlling just a gun and be calling it game when i ought to b controllin the character
I guess you're into dose fake games, if you own a ps3,ps4,xbox360 or xboxOne u won't b talking like ds,after you've played games like Battle field or call of duty, even sword games...

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 5:41am On Mar 24, 2015
If you want to be added to the modern combat group on WhatsApp, you can drop your number.. its for both mc4 and 5..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 6:02am On Mar 24, 2015
you guys supporting fps games should go and play games like syphon filter, tomb raider, splinter cell, tony montana, socom us navy, ghost recon and others and know what is called game, i own a ps2 though it's outdated but i can assure you that i have no single fps game on it. I only play fps games on my phone dead trigger and modern combat 4 and i can assure they're no place near playing tps games like shadowgun, overkill 3, m.u.s.e, shadow guardian and the others. Trust me

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Diseye29(m): 6:05am On Mar 24, 2015
so no one knos were i cn get d continuation of d (game 300 Empire of glory) ,abi una neva play d game bfo ?som1 should atted to me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:12am On Mar 24, 2015
Diseye29:
so no one knos were i cn get d continuation of d (game 300 Empire of glory) ,abi una neva play d game bfo ?som1 should atted to me
dat have no get continuation joor,just quit the search now!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:20am On Mar 24, 2015
Mustiboy:
you guys supporting fps games should go and play games like syphon filter, tomb raider, splinter cell, tony montana, socom us navy, ghost recon and others and know what is called game, i own a ps2 though it's outdated but i can assure you that i have no single fps game on it. I only play fps games on my phone dead trigger and modern combat 4 and i can assure they're no place near playing tps games like shadowgun, overkill 3, m.u.s.e, shadow guardian and the others. Trust me
All the games you mentioned are pretty old school, i enjoyed Syphon filter allot back den,Sec Skul days,buh bruh developement came n took over,Yes third person games r nice,i don't dispute that, maybe wen I'm playing Assasins creed or Uncharted,and one thing you'll notice about third person games on fresh consoles is that they all have a little piece of FPS in it during gameplay,for example Tomb raider,uncharted,d last of us, do your research you'll know what I'm talking about, Go n play Modern Warfare on Ps4/XboxOne you'll know what I'm talking about, if you were in Warri I'd have had d pleasure of inviting you to c things n experience it yourself.. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by maxibrainz: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2015
can someone pls help with the download link of wild blood because all the ones i downloaded from andropalace didnot work even though i have 4gb free space in my memory card i was still told i have insufficient space and can someone tell me were to download the latest apk of mc5 mine is out of date
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 7:09am On Mar 24, 2015
maxibrainz:
can someone pls help with the download link of wild blood because all the ones i downloaded from andropalace didnot work even though i have 4gb free space in my memory card i was still told i have insufficient space and can someone tell me were to download the latest apk of mc5 mine is out of date

REVDL.COM

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gmekx(m): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2015
pinkiecutie:
all those ones i underlined are no no for me...even though i am a girl...ma bf dey play am na tongue

Stop hating tongue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2015
mc 4 things cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2015
jworos:
All the games you mentioned are pretty old school, i enjoyed Syphon filter allot back den,Sec Skul days,buh bruh developement came n took over,Yes third person games r nice,i don't dispute that, maybe wen I'm playing Assasins creed or Uncharted,and one thing you'll notice about third person games on fresh consoles is that they all have a little piece of FPS in it during gameplay,for example Tomb raider,uncharted,d last of us, do your research you'll know what I'm talking about, Go n play Modern Warfare on Ps4/XboxOne you'll know what I'm talking about, if you were in Warri I'd have had d pleasure of inviting you to c things n experience it yourself.. .
hmmm, tps games has it all, shooting, sliding, jumping, taking realistic cover,i just prefer tps games to fps whereby you only control a gun, to me that's bullsit. you own a modern day console right? Go and play mass effect, resident evil and metal gear, then comme back to thank me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2015
Diseye29:
that game's bullsit, very repetitive gameplay. Plays so childish. But well, if you bought it from playstore, simply go and update it, it has been updated with the continuation
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Mustiboy:
hmmm, tps games has it all, shooting, sliding, jumping, taking realistic cover,i just prefer tps games to fps whereby you only control a gun, to me that's bullsit. you own a modern day console right? Go and play mass effect, resident evil and metal gear, then comme back to thank me.
those games are good bt fps kills them all. E.g Cod advance warfare, battle field.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Mustiboy:
The games you've mentioned still have some Fps included in it,including metal gear, n nor even go near metal gear cuz I've bn playing it from Ps1 till now, Lol dude u aint funny, talking bout sliding n jumping/taking realistic cover, Just try get to play/watch d gameplay of Battlefield or Titan fall,you'll c things, get a Ps3 n prepare to be amazed...wait first;do you even know d concept behind Fps? I don't think u do, all d good games in recent consoles are Fps
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2015
Collinz2:
those games are good bt fps kills them all. E.g Cod advance warfare, battle field.
Dude abeg help me tell am, u just can't compare Fps n Third person games!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2015
FPS everyday

Nothing compares cool

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Mustiboy:
D only Tps games i enjoyed were d Uncharted series n tomb raider N Last of us, which all had a piece of Fps in it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2015
Just incase i v a "Ps3 for sale" comes with battlefield,pes14,last of us, Metal gear collection with 2 pads...Reason for selling "got an XboxOne"
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2015
OGeeKush:
mc 4 things cool
where
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2015
haibe:

where

on my phone ni.. na me nd una oo, all those screenshots una dey post,i go join una soon
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2015
im tired of modern combat sef undecided and you guys are overhyping it

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2015
OGeeKush:

on my phone ni.. na me nd una oo, all those screenshots una dey post,i go join una soon

Okay you can join the WhatsApp group of online multiplayer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
haibe:

Okay you can join the WhatsApp group of online multiplayer

cool.. 09095484570
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
im tired of modern combat sef undecided and you guys are overhyping it
why nt play fps games on pc or console. There are lots of fps interesting games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mattex001:
when u open the game what prompt do u get are u sure uve put the obb file in the right folder.
Yeah, i can even choose rifles, and play mates, but when it loads to bring the 1st stage the goddamn game just closes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Meklex(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
haibe:
If you want to be added to the modern combat group on WhatsApp, you can drop your number.. its for both mc4 and 5..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladokuntlad(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
ladokuntlad:

[url]gameingzo..com[/url] the best place to download ur favourite psp games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Diseye29(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
If u av playd d game u will note dat d game dnt end well ...wen u were fightin a woman call artemisia she nw jump in to onather ship n ran ,wat cn type of endin is dat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Diseye29(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
i did nt downlod is frm playstor n u cnt upgrade. If u av playd d game u will note dat d game dnt end well ...wen u were fightin a woman call artemisia she nw jump in to onather ship n ran ,wat cn type of endin is dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.