Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790184 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
hey guys text OK to 7801 to download and browse free but it's only for 24hours,am currently using it to type these
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
iyke926:

Is your phone rooted??
yes it's rooted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
dynamo007:
i did when I wan extract am e dey tell me error d tin too vex me

same here, i extracted my owm with 'rar' from playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
iyke926:

Dude, delete it and restart your phone. Have u downloaded the root browser.?
i ve deleted it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by BluePearls(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
anyone here played NEED FOR SPEED-NO LIMITS??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
but it can't
download any file even the smallest of
playstore apk

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tinoselfmade: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Collinz2:
clear ur host file, clear playstore data and cache

Ahahahhaahahahahahahaahahaa ah no fit laugh una dey complain.... Me no fit download from play store anytime I try to download dem go tell me insufficient space ah don do everything so teh I delete am download the previous one bros the play store go update himself.... All my app are due for update but ah no fit update any of them...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
guydangerous:
how you get am
from playstore then at used lucky patcher to download episodes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
OGeeKush:

same here, i extracted my owm with 'rar' from playstore
and it extracted?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
dynamo007:
from playstore then at used lucky patcher to download episodes
i downloaded mine from playstore both season 1&2 and I installed all episode after hacking it with lucky patcher
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
guydangerous:
i downloaded mine from playstore both season 1&2 and I installed all episode after hacking it with lucky patcher
but what could be reason why after I download mine it won't tell me to install lyk d season two it will just show installed after downloading completes but season two works perfectly after downloading started playing it sef.. .. Was doz hw you hacked it with lucky patcher?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:01am On Jun 26, 2015
dynamo007:
but what could be reason why after I download mine it won't tell me to install lyk d season two it will just show installed after downloading completes but season two works perfectly after downloading started playing it sef.. .. Was doz hw you hacked it with lucky patcher?
yes and after that what did you do
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:43am On Jun 26, 2015
guydangerous:
yes and after that what did you do
i launched d modified apk n downloaded episodes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:25am On Jun 26, 2015
tinoselfmade:

Ahahahhaahahahahahahaahahaa ah no fit laugh una dey complain.... Me no fit download from play store anytime I try to download dem go tell me insufficient space ah don do everything so teh I delete am download the previous one bros the play store go update himself.... All my app are due for update but ah no fit update any of them...
free up some space, delete unwanted app and change install location to sdcard.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:30am On Jun 26, 2015
guydangerous:
i've cleared data and cache but how will I clear the host file
use lucky patcher
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 5:19am On Jun 26, 2015
dynamo007:
and it extracted?

yea... same with tale from the borderlands. .. when i tried to extract it with es file Explorer ut was showing errors, so i downloaded rar from playstore nd it extracted 'em without errors
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 6:17am On Jun 26, 2015
guydangerous:
ok I will try it when I resolve google play store issues this night
My Google play isn't connecting aswell... if U've resolved it, lemme knw How u went about it??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2015
tinoselfmade:

Make sure you have 200+ mb before you download from playstore,if not you'll keep getting that message.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2015
Abeg who don play gta San andreas reach diz syd I don play am pass thirty times na mission failed..... Na 52% I dey for game progress .... This stage is at the airyard one if torenos mission.... Coudnt use the bike to gt into the plane ramp bfor it takes off

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2015
OGeeKush:

yea... same with tale from the borderlands. .. when i tried to extract it with es file Explorer ut was showing errors, so i downloaded rar from playstore nd it extracted 'em without errors
i ve downloaded it will try it soon
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2015
Joshkid:
My Google play isn't connecting aswell... if U've resolved it, lemme knw How u went about it??
use lp to clear local host file, clear playstore cache and data u are good to go. make sure u have good network connection
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hormor14:
all you have to do is jump on the bike hold on acceleration and try to avoid the obstacle like the boxes on the floor and don't bother about killer the guard I passed the mission the third time I attempted it
guy you tried oh have tried it more than 20tyms..... The problem is that their is a particular direction I need to turn the bike to to gt to the plane ASAP.... If I try goin straight just lyk that it won't Catholic up at all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
dynamo007:
i launched d modified apk n downloaded episodes
let me guide you with a screen shot but you have to strain your eyes or reason how it's positioned

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Collinz2:
use lucky patcher
i ve verified the issue with reset from cwm
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
OGeeKush:

how is that game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Joshkid:
clear or delete host from device using root browser
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
dynamo007:
guy you tried oh have tried it more than 20tyms..... The problem is that their is a particular direction I need to turn the bike to to gt to the plane ASAP.... If I try goin straight just lyk that it won't Catholic up at all
if you don't understand any one draw my attention by labeling the specific one

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
guydangerous:
how is that game

tales from the borderlands make sense oo.. but i wasn't able to play it sha, it get some kyn black screen glitch
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
OGeeKush:

tales from the borderlands make sense oo.. but i wasn't able to play it sha, it get some kyn black screen glitch
are you giving me a go ahead to download or abort
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
BBM material design available on Playstore cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
who has played UNKILLED by madfinger?

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.