Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781145 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2015
dynamo007:
Try n switch off ur data n on it back if still d same den u v used up to that 5gig... You'll hv to resubscribe
I've exhausted the 5gig,things weren't like these before
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2015
dynamo007:
i thought I told you to download from that link...... angry

Sir I already did.. But after installation and I move it to obb... When I launched d game it wasn't showing images but I can hear d sounds but no pictures.... Any way forward on dat...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
i say know I'm tired, they say yes you can, push me to d fire, they said you're the man,
my battery's flat, no Twitter no pinging, in the back of the car there's a new ...
flying round the globe
we leave home to do shows
our 24 ours
mehn! I love that song

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by shady45(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Huawei media Pad 7 youth 2 for sale..@31k..interested person(s) should contact me on 08166335791
Whatsapp: 08166335791
BBM: 21ADAE18
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
deus ex

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
davthom:
deus ex
Nice game n great graphics, i love d fact dat u can switch from TPS to FPS.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 30, 2015
jworos:
Nice game n great graphics, i love d fact dat u can switch from TPS to FPS.
yea.if only they would release the update for new story as they promised as this one ends on a cliffhanger with them going to australia or something for some answers
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 1:15am On Jun 30, 2015
davthom:
yea.if only they would release the update for new story as they promised as this one ends on a cliffhanger with them going to australia or something for some answers

I forcefully close d game when I couldn't pass tru d first stage.... D machine gun always shoot me...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Heemzy:

I forcefully close d game when I couldn't pass tru d first stage.... D machine gun always shoot me...
that part shud be easy as abc.the hard part in this game comes when your enemies are fully aware of u bcoz unlike mc5 u are not a one man army.try this though-take cover and move to the edge of the wall once there there will be a sign indicating u can immediately jump to the next cover.do it when the auto machine gun is facing the opposite direction from where u are
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2015
cresent moon have stated on playstore in response to ratings on one of their games that premium gaming is already dead on mobile.this make me scared for what aralon 2 might turn out to be

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by maxdozie(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hey Guys ...
Who is Playing Nba2k 15 Wia u able to save your File in My career mood
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
OGeeKush:

yea but dis part 4 get original charcters from d tv series
Wait ooo does walking dead has part 3 ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
isaiah9:
Wait ooo does walking dead has part 3 ?

yea... season 1 and 2, no man's land and THE WALKING DEAD: MICHONNE MINISERIES
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Damsuk(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Plz how can i install nba2k 2015 with only apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
davthom:
that part shud be easy as abc.the hard part in this game comes when your enemies are fully aware of u bcoz unlike mc5 u are not a one man army.try this though-take cover and move to the edge of the wall once there there will be a sign indicating u can immediately jump to the next cover.do it when the auto machine gun is facing the opposite direction from where u are

I still can't pass through this stage.... So annoying... D machine gun always shoot at me.......
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by trigar12(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Guys, how do I pass through this door?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2015
cheesy...na high I dey play o!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ehimzy(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Please does anyone know fantasy games like dungeon hunter that I can download?? I use a Snapdragon S5+
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
trigar12:

when u open the door quickly hold L+R and roll ur analog to the door dirction to make him roll
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by trigar12(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Collinz2:
when u open the door quickly hold L+R and roll ur analog to the door dirction to make him roll

OK lemme try that . thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
abeg make una help a brother .i want to subscribe mtn #1000 monthly plan .(simple server)i want to know if its still working fine and also the code for the subscription .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
airtel SIM wit 50hrs free call 10gig and 4000 free sms for sale ....07064454693......whatsapp or call me...Lagos only
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aflowz:
hy bro plz i play amazing spiderman 2. .and am stuck at that part where electro gets to 100percent, when i get to where electro is it hangs. .plz solution o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aflowz:
seriously? "fifa 14 career mode" - playing hardest level..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Robinokhalifa:
hy bro plz i play amazing spiderman 2. .and am stuck at that part where electro gets to 100percent, when i get to where electro is it hangs. .plz solution o

Maybe you should force stop and clear cache then try again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
proffnico:

I still prefer FIFA.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aflowz:

I still prefer FIFA.
okay wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
drajjay:
abeg make una help a brother .i want to subscribe mtn #1000 monthly plan .(simple server)i want to know if its still working fine and also the code for the subscription .

yeah still working, though i heard the monthly sub is still cap at 5gb ,try the daily to confirm dail *216*7# and #70 will be deducted, it is cap at 5gb too.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 1:44am On Jul 02, 2015
trigar12:

Is that God of war...?..if yes, Gimme the link and Ppsspp settings pls?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 4:28am On Jul 02, 2015
proffnico:

Pls how do I delete career dat I don't wanna play anymore... Pls help
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Heemzy:

Sir I already did.. But after installation and I move it to obb... When I launched d game it wasn't showing images but I can hear d sounds but no pictures.... Any way forward on dat...
did you extract it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 5:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Heemzy:

Pls how do I delete career dat I don't wanna play anymore... Pls help

go to ur android folder, click on ur data folder, den click on d fifa14 folder. U will see ur careers dere, u delete whicheva one u wanna delete

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.