Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2784777 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by darsmarth(m): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
jworos:
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,dat game na waste of data.
Who tell u d game is a dope cowboys game...if I wan enjoy am download d modded one#dopegame
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
darsmarth:

Who tell u d game is a dope cowboy game...if I wan enjoy am download d modded one#dopegame
Good graphics yeah, but make we c truth talk,d game is pretty crappy,i got tired of it within 2hrs of playing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
jworos:
Good graphics yeah, but make we c truth talk,d game is pretty crappy,i got tired of it within 2hrs of playing.
2hrs....you try oh,mine no reach 1hr sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Benny4(m): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2015
guydangerous:
infinix hot and i downloaded it from andropalace since last year

Plz how do u use androplace, can't seem to download from it as its redireting me to my browsers. Abi i don download rubbish? shocked undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 23, 2015
guydangerous:
infinix hot and i downloaded it from andropalace since last year
damn then d links or server to download it moght not be working anymore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2015
davthom:
damn then d links or server to download it moght not be working anymore
true but you can try after all what's the use of free browsing cheat grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Hormor14:
Can someone tell me likke how many mb it takes them to play mc5 for an hour cuz mine just chop 70mb
70mb ke? lemme guess, some apps were either updating in background or you use Airtel.

I don't really check mine but I think it's about 10-12mb an hour on modern combat 4. don't know about mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2015
Benny4:

Plz how do u use androplace, can't seem to download from it as its redireting me to my browsers. Abi i don download rubbish? shocked undecided
choose the site you want to download the game from,like zippyshare,datafile host and the rest of them after which you will be directed to adfly...there you will see skipad at the top right corner...click it and it will launch you to the site where you will download the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pazzys(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2015
guys weldone ooo... you guys are game freaks ooo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Weirdman: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Plz how do i unlock everything in Fifa 14?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Weirdman:
Plz how do i unlock everything in Fifa 14?
download the mod apk. switch on data. on game menu click play and then kick off. you will see check existing purchase at the bottom. click and it will unlock
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2015
Who else plays Rise of Darkness. I rated it 5 stars on play store. That game is HOT!!!

my player level is 23.
it's almost impossible to kill chapter 3 boss. Just did it though.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 2weeks(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Rise of darkness downloading
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Benny4(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
guydangerous:
choose the site you want to download the game from,like zippyshare,datafile host and the rest of them after which you will be directed to adfly...there you will see skipad at the top right corner...click it and it will launch you to the site where you will download the game

Ok thanks, but am kinda asking is andropalace an app(like playstore app) or just like a normal browser. ...and if yes pls can i get a link to download it from. Thanks once again.!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Benny4:

Ok thanks, but am kinda asking is andropalace an app(like playstore app) or just like a normal browser. ...and if yes pls can i get a link to download it from. Thanks once again.!
is not a store just a website where you can download games mostly
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Benny4(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
guydangerous:
is not a store just a website where you can download games mostly

Ok now i get, thanks bro!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
You are welcome
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
GTA San Andreas: I'm finding it difficult to steal those create from the old man house, any suggestion pls?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
udemzyudex:
GTA San Andreas: I'm finding it difficult to steal those create from the old man house, any suggestion pls?
crouch to where the boxes are. Once you carry them, walk gently. Easy as pie

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
crouch to where the boxes are. Once you carry them, walk gently. Easy as pie

After crouching to the box, carrying all of them out without wasting time is always the problem.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Weirdman: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
download the mod apk. switch on data. on game menu click play and then kick off. you will see check existing purchase at the bottom. click and it will unlock
thankz man will try it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
guydangerous:
2hrs....you try oh,mine no reach 1hr sef
lolzZz,ur own sef naim worse.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Weirdman: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mm plz how many MB does Mission Imposible 5 rouge Nation use per hr??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hormor14(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Guy pls I will appreciate iff anyone can give me a cheat that I can use in download my phone is wasting as I no get mb. To enjoy it
08159277450 on whatsapp if you don't wanna post it here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Weirdman:
Mm plz how many MB does Mission Imposible 5 rouge Nation use per hr??
I don't think anyone here would sit and calculate that so you might never get an answer. Why not download the game and test it yourself?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2015
guydangerous:
yes very interesting game but as of now any website you download it from it will just crash or force close
why
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2015
guydangerous:
yes very interesting game but as of now any website you download it from it will just crash or force close
what about wild blood all d ones I downloaded do say unfortunately wild blood has stopped... Any genuine link?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nice007(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2015
mortal kombat X is d bomb... ant my favr8 THREES guess I HV d best score
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pazzys(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2015
nice007:
mortal kombat X is d bomb... ant my favr8 THREES guess I HV d best score
is the game that cool?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2015
pazzys:
is the game that cool?

baba, dat Mortal Kombat x na bulls**t game. Touch and swipe. Exactly d same as injustice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.