Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786757 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Jonathan2787:
see what STRIKE
guydangerous post=40225433:
WHICH SCHOOL [quote author=guydangerous post=40237849]tell us the common sense so that some of us can apply it na and secondly which school are attending
guydangerous:
tell us the common sense so that some of us can apply it na and SECONDLY WHICH SCHOOL are attending
and how did you hack that gta sa
has caused[/quote]na the school question dy pursuh you wink wink wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Febby9(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2015
pls where can I download link to wwe 2k15 for Apk without any problem. .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jonathan2787:
I like him slim because I like slim people I don't want one muscly guy who can't turn around to wipe his ass
lol, you're funny
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
guydangerous:
tell us the common sense so that some of us can apply it na and secondly which school are attending
its no cheat or keyboard when u start the game play a little while and keep making money by killing drug dealers (the guys on blue jean and white hoodie or the guys with black singlet and dark blue trousers) each of them carries up to 3000$ so do these until u av 30000$ then goto inside track betting shop under ganton bridge close to the fire station, when u reach there, open the map and buy the safe house closest to the betting shop with 20000$ and save your game, now you have 10000$ left go back to the betting shop and bet all your remaining money on the horse with the highest odd and wait for the race to finish if your horse wins you get up to 9million dollars depending on the odds but if your horse loose just go back to and load your saved game and repeat the circle, you will win before the 4 or 5th try.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
and if you are lost ask me any question because I have finished the game twice this is my third time I have up to 78 data games on my laptop including all the gangster games so you can say am a game freak and the school is Benue state polytechnic
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jonathan2787:
its no cheat or keyboard when u start the game play a little while and keep making money by killing drug dealers (the guys on blue jean and white hoodie or the guys with black singlet and dark blue trousers) each of them carries up to 3000$ so do these until u av 30000$ then goto inside track betting shop under ganton bridge close to the fire station, when u reach there, open the map and buy the safe house closest to the betting shop with 20000$ and save your game, now you have 10000$ left go back to the betting shop and bet all your remaining money on the horse with the highest odd and wait for the race to finish if your horse wins you get up to 9million dollars depending on the odds but if your horse loose just go back to and load your saved game and repeat the circle, you will win before the 4 or 5th try.
kinda hard with long process,I will try it when I get the pc version,am done with android gaming
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
and the guy posting cheat don't u know cheats make games boring? I even know of a cheat that makes cj fly like superman but I don't like cheats
they are ways u can get all what you want in the game without cheats, for instance I have 12 bullet proof,damage proof,explosion proof,fire proof cars gotten without cheats, I have two rare cars that doesn't spawn in the game called phoenix and hotknife, I have FBI rancher and a tank, a military chopper and a military jet all gotten without cheats, girls go on dates with me without caring how I look, I have assorted weapons in my safe house including a heat seeking rocket launcher, infinite sprint etc so the fun in such a game is getting all this through hardwork
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
guydangerous:
kinda hard with long process,I will try it when I get the pc version,am done with android gaming
its not a long process just make sure you have money,buy a safe house, goto inside track betting shop,bet all your money if u loose repeat the process,it usually takes two or three tries
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
with that method the game becomes very interesting and cool to play over and over again because you are betting your hard earned money to win something and if you lose it means back to square one,so you must tighten your game...I will apply that method when I buy the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

Dude, is it possible to share games through whatsapp? If yes, abeg send me few interesting games that are not heavy in size. Thanks in advance

I was also thinking of the same thing. I dont think its possible. My bro once told me u can share files via BBM though but I havent tried. It would be great if they allowed sharing of apps via social networks. Still doing research on it. I'll alert everyone when its confirmed.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

A'ight, thanks,partner. Do u know the size? Also help me out with the afore mentioned,pls
Within the range of 52 mb . D one on my fone is 52:85 mb. I got it from playstore. most of my games are from playstore.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
guydangerous:
with that method the game becomes very interesting and cool to play over and over again because you are betting your hard earned money to win something and if you lose it means back to square one,so you must tighten your game...I will apply that method when I buy the game
now you catch my drift
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jonathan2787:
now you catch my drift
wat game is it n is it on android or pc?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
someone should pls provide a working link for backstab, my gpu is Mali and Android version, 4.4

thanks in advance
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
dynamo007:
wat game is it n is it on android or pc?
GTA sa android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
BlueSwede:
ehn how much you won bet.....I currently have backstab on my phone and I deleted wild blood cause I didn't really like it
where did you download yours from pls?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=isaiah9 post=38109708] yeah it worked on my mali phone[/quotewhere did you download it from pls ]
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jonathan2787:
GTA sa android
owk. Was done wit d game three months ago. Tot it was a new gta.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by monshow25(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Can sum1 pls help out wit a Link were I can download Shadow gun
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
monshow25:
Can sum1 pls help out wit a Link were I can download Shadow gun
is on play store na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2015
Febby9:
pls where can I download link to wwe 2k15 for Apk without any problem. .
Use androidgamezonebd.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by monshow25(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2015
guydangerous:
is on play store na
Thx man, how can I download it on play store witout paying
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
someone should pls provide a working link for backstab, my gpu is Mali and Android version, 4.4

thanks in advance
http://www.androidgamezonebd.com/BackStab_HD.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2015
monshow25:

Thx man, how can I download it on play store witout paying
the online one is free and the offline one is paid so if you want the offline one check playmob,apkhouse,andropalace,androidgamezonebd or revdl those are where android gamers find their desired games to download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
isaiah9:
http://www.androidgamezonebd.com/BackStab_HD.html
don't worry, I've downloaded last night already, thanks Amway

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
I played this game until I uninstalled it because am tired of roaming about
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
Wetin b d size?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jonathan2787:
where can you find these guys that carry 3Gs around because am running,causing havoc in the city....without stuffs in cj pockets the game just get boring
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
vagos hoods mostly and around grove street they are different always standing quietly some wears white hooded sweaters and blue jean and the other wear black singlets and dark blue trouser with black bishop cap
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jonathan2787:
vagos hoods mostly and around grove street they are different always standing quietly some wears white hooded sweaters and blue jean and the other wear black singlets and dark blue trouser with black bishop cap
can you please share screen shot of those guys as my game quality is blur
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Vecto:
Wetin b d size?
1.3GB
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sureteeboy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
1) Did you download it from that same website he posted?
2) Is it offline?

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.