Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790016 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
grin
boss on every map

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2016
cool cool played for hours

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2016
Collinz2:
sorry bro but if u notice i dont come online regularly, and since my android phone got bad i dont feel like getting new one so most games here i have not played them. So i only reply queries relating to old android games i played before but not new ones. Sometimes i dont reply u cause out of 5 guys u mentioned atleast 3 gave u a clear solution.
Solid, you're a geek.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
boss on every map
seriously would hv joind u guys on mc4 bt i hvnt finishd mc5 campaign mode.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Shittaakeem(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Meanwhile I downloaded this game never got to play it at it's Prime

*power of levitation*
*Lightning Speed*

The game was so easy to hack
BTW guydangerious are you through with yours?

Title of the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
seriously would hv joind u guys on mc4 bt i hvnt finishd mc5 campaign mode.
mc5 campaign mode is wack to me. with all those silly side missions
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
mc5 campaign mode is wack to me. with all those silly side missions
infact i really dnt knw which game to download.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2016
My lockscreen and app drawer

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
even me. So I'm just sticking with my mc4. I never get tired of it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
that means if u gaming on pc u will be lost on oceanofgames.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:48pm On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
mine is virtual tennis challenge.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2016
Shittaakeem:

Title of the game
its aralon shadow and sun if m corect.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2016
Collinz2:
that means if u gaming on pc u will be lost on oceanofgames.
lol very correct
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
clash of clan takes most of ma time.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by horrpeyemi: 7:55pm On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
would have suggested airtel if it's good in your area it's an unlimited plan unlike the mtn that you'll have to wait after exhausting the 500mb if you dot have extra sims....
tell me about the Airtel plan I thought it's data cap how do I go about it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by horrpeyemi: 7:58pm On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Make sure that you are on the MTN Pulse
tariff plan , dial *123# " to confirm which plan
you are on or dial "*406# " to migrate to MTN
Pulse.

1. Ensure that you have a balance of at least
N30
2. Send “ Night” to “ 131” by text
3. Confirm the activation message sent to
your phone
4. From 12 am , start browsing and
downloading till 4 am

limit per night is 500mb and u can't renew on same night. but u can get several sim cards and combine or wait till another night
Bro did you mean I can't renew it on the same sim card in the same night
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sanyahkod(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2016
Someone help!

Occasionally my android phone browser automatically open tabs without my authorization and sometimes it downloads files itself. It interrupts me whenever I'm busy with my phone and can open up to 5 tabs on my browser at the same time.

I have blocked pop-ups and installed adblockers but it still persists. Help pls!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
it's no more unlockable dude......
Jesus. Mehn i suffer 2 download dis stuff o. What about fifa15?? Is it offline and unlocked?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
i dont like dis game. Abi na because i be amateur
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
and it's easier than es Explorer to me tho...... Have you gotten how to extract yet?
i have don 1, bt d oda is messing up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2016
horrpeyemi:
Bro did you mean I can't renew it on the same sim card in the same night
yes

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2016
kingDELE:
what's the size of the two files individually
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
that game requires lot of time. years sef. I dropped it cos it's time consuming
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2016
Collinz2:
mine is virtual tennis challenge.
became world number 1 twice. had to drop it then
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2016
sanyahkod:
Someone help!

Occasionally my android phone browser automatically open tabs without my authorization and sometimes it downloads files itself. It interrupts me whenever I'm busy with my phone and can open up to 5 tabs on my browser at the same time.

I have blocked pop-ups and installed adblockers but it still persists. Help pls!
You mean the pre-installed?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 8:41pm On May 27, 2016
Guys I have an infinix hot x507 for swap with lots of games fifa 16 inclusive. If u wanna swap and are tired of ur phone too quote me. Note.: the phone has no fault whatsoever.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
became world number 1 twice. had to drop it then
i became world number 1 more than once and i reset the data and start all oveq again from the bottom.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2016
kingDELE:
Jesus. Mehn i suffer 2 download dis stuff o. What about fifa15?? Is it offline and unlocked?
fifa 15 and 16 r online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
that game requires lot of time. years sef. I dropped it cos it's time consuming
yea it's time consuming but it's challenging tho.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 27, 2016
mine

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2016
kingDELE:
what did you get while extracting the other one?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
what's the size of the two files individually
1.1gb and 1.2gb.

D 1.qbg na him do

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.