Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781134 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2016
Daniel2802:

Thanks I have installed all but the problem is am not yet rooted. lemme check online if any root strategy is available for my device.
alright.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Daniel2802(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2016
jworos:
alright.
Rooting finally successful via 360 root apk. I tried Kingroot, Kingoroot, Framaroot none worked. Saw the 360 root app rooting process in a video on YouTube.

modified
The device spoofer requires I download one of two free apps. After downloading one it's still saying the same thing.

Modified
I downloaded device ID changer.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sodiexkey(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2016
guydangerous:
mtn #25
How can i activate d mtn 25#.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Daniel2802(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
sodiexkey:

How can i activate d mtn 25#.
Migrate to MTN Ipulse via 406 to 131. Then send night to 131. Works from 12:00 to 4:00
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Daniel2802(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
Jworos changing of ID doesn't work on Samsung devices.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2016
dynamo007:
where did you download the file wasn't it in parts?
they were not in parts and you just gave me a GOOD DAMN IDEA on to download large files using mtn #25,shiiiiii!!!!!t my didn't I go to andropalace to download the game in parts at least 200mb each
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2016
dynamo007:
it's due to the pause and resume it happens when it's too much for a zip file....
I thought as much,and now I will start downloading large games in parts....thanks man you are a genius,bring your head let me kiss it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Last nights exploit and adventures, finally realised there ain't no store like Google's Play. Getapk has aralon but the adds are too much, I don't know what to do. Now I have to rely on online apk and cache download. None of these stores have any game I want. Damn. Where can I download aralon for lollipop?
The Pentagon = Baddestguyp, Dynamo007, Collinz2, Guydangerous and Davthom.
I've been playing aralon here since and you didn't tell me to share the link with you?
Am using lollipop version too and the game was downloaded from playmob
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2016
Daniel2802:
Jworos changing of ID doesn't work on Samsung devices.
Eyah, sorry bro, I never had issues using the device spoofer app sha.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
sorry

had the same feeling after downloading a 2.5 GB file for wolf among us from revdl

where'd you download this
from one russian website like that,why not download wolf among us from play store and use lucky patcher to purchase all levels in the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
was checking out a blitz brigade video. that game seems doper than mc5 oh. only problem is to get wifi
I used glo subscription back then to play it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2016
guydangerous:
from one russian website like that,why not download wolf among us from play store and use lucky patcher to purchase all levels in the game
my phone isn't rooted oh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2016
guydangerous:
I used glo subscription back then to play it
without wifi? or do u use fake wifi? heard it requires rooting
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2016
jworos:
It's nice, and fast paced, like every other online fps shooter games, you should give it a try.
I will. just wifi thats the problem
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
my phone isn't rooted oh
hmm mine was rooted when I did mine nevertheless you can still search for non-rooted method after all YouTube is endowed with lots of videos
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
without wifi? or do u use fake wifi? heard it requires rooting
nothing just on my data and launched the game,I used glo subscription for my online gaming till they increase the price
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2016
guydangerous:
nothing just on my data and launched the game,I used glo subscription for my online gaming till they increase the price
u played multiplayer without wifi
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2016
guydangerous:
hmm mine was rooted when I did mine nevertheless you can still search for non-rooted method after all YouTube is endowed with lots of videos
ok, will check
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
u played multiplayer without wifi
yes but not on modern combat series
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2016
those andropalace have xcom enemy within or do you guys know any site I can get it to download them in parts,version 1.2.0 mod that's what am looking for since other versions do crash
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2016
guydangerous:
yes but not on modern combat series
but when I tried some months ago it asked for wifi
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
but when I tried some months ago it asked for wifi
maybe your data connection wasn't strong enough
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hydrog3n(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2016
guydangerous:
my characters
Even my elemental fire power minion is at level 34.
Take a look at my own character : Hydrogirl

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2016
guydangerous:
maybe your data connection wasn't strong enough
I already have apk. will download files and try again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2016
Hydrog3n:
you're an outlaw. go and clear itself or every game character will come after you.

when I finished the game I killed the king. but his guards were tough tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
my phone isn't rooted oh
ur fone doesnt nid 2 b rooted to patch an apk jst create modified apk, backup d 4ma 1 and its data . Then instal d new modified apk 4rm lucky patcher .u can check on youtube videos too.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2016
Hydrog3n:
cool am even getting tired of the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hydrog3n(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
you're an outlaw. go and clear itself or every game character will come after you.

when I finished the game I killed the king. but his guards were tough tho
Nah... Am proud to be an out law,how did you think I gt to level 50(the highest level) ?

Yes I killed every body I saw,killed the traders stole their goods ...used it to upgraded

you killed the king at the end of the game...I killed the king on my second quest.

Right now am invincible ( Serious feeling like a bad âss )
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hydrog3n(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2016
guydangerous:
cool am even getting tired of the game
Have you defeated the dragon?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2016
guydangerous:
I've been playing aralon here since and you didn't tell me to share the link with you?
Am using lollipop version too and the game was downloaded from playmob
Thanks what of MC4?

Proffnico, I use a Mali device waht of you?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2016
jworos:
Yeah, you choose a phone that is compatible with the game, spoof your device and you're good to go, but you have to back up your device with the spoofer app first before spoofing your device to to another device.
ok thanks, I'm gonna try it on one old game " adventure of tintin". I couldn't play this game then becoz of this compatibility stuff
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Thanks what of MC4?

Proffnico, I use a Mali device waht of you?
me too. Mali-T720

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.