Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791390 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
dynamo007:
lol... Same thing that happened here too.... I downloaded a wallpaper from that site oh I posted the screenshot here with a "make sense" quote na so dem just ban me lyk that grin
laugh wan kill me here oh,lols.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
God of war ghost of Sparta.
I would never play a sequel without finishing it's predecessor.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
dynamo007:
seriously I wonder how you guys enjoy ppsspp games without game pad. The controls would be damn stressful...
i played it on psp console, but game pad can be connected to phone like ps game pad. If i download this game again na to steal one of my niqqa ps3 pad.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
here.

Now this is a better shot, you see the 3rd picture with two statues flanking you? Destroy the statue at the right, only the head will be decapitated, then climb over it and use your shield. Now climb up back to picture 4, the horse will have a fiery part, access it and take a ride to hell, where the greatest Boss awaits you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
What if ps3 games are sideloaded into android i bet 90% of gamers cant finish the God Of War III. To beat poseidon, hermes, hercules, hades and zeus no be beans o, u go come fight one big giant scorpion.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Collinz2:
am starting to remember. Here u have to arrange thoes status in a way that when u use the light to hit one it will be deflected and that middle that looks like grave will open. i dont think there is any road here u have to arrange the stutus to open a gate somewhere.

i need to play this game again. Abeg how to subscribe airtel night plan.
yes exactly,since you remember I will continue to post screen shots till I get to that place I first mentioned you.

for airtel migrate to airtel smart-trype first,after that choose either 1hr or 2hrs plan...as for me I subscribe around 1:30 AM whether 1hr or 2hrs.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
for airtel migrate to airtel smart-trype first,after that choose either 1hr or 2hrs plan...as for me I subscribe around 1:30 AM whether 1hr or 2hrs.
thnks, code to migrate and sub.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Collinz2:
thnks, code to migrate and sub.
I forgot.

smart trybe *312*1#
#
1hr *312*3#
#
2hrs *312+4#
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You aren't stuck at all, there are three stairways formed by fire there. Access the three, and you will notice there's a door at the end of one. You are to return to where you came from, that's the clue.
I restarted the mission,when I get there again I notify you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Collinz2:
i played it on psp console, but game pad can be connected to phone like ps game pad. If i download this game again na to steal one of my niqqa ps3 pad.
oh ok grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I would never play a sequel without finishing it's predecessor.
yeah true especially these God of war.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Now this is a better shot, you see the 3rd picture with two statues flanking you? Destroy the statue at the right, only the head will be decapitated, then climb over it and use your shield. Now climb up back to picture 4, the horse will have a fiery part, access it and take a ride to hell, where the greatest Boss awaits you.
the last part though,I hope the boss is friendly because all the troops he sends to attack kratos always knock kratos down.

MODIFIED:

Exactly the way you described.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Collinz2:
What if ps3 games are sideloaded into android i bet 90% of gamers cant finish the God Of War III. To beat poseidon, hermes, hercules, hades and zeus no be beans o, u go come fight one big giant scorpion.
only Poseidon,Hercules and Zeus appearance sef will make me quit the game,I will even beg kratos to surrender.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
finally we now have TWRP recovery for the tecno boom J8 for easy backup of stock rom and flashing of custom rom, click the link below to download

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/06/twrp-recovery-for-tecno-boom-j8.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
only Poseidon,Hercules and Zeus appearance sef will make me quit the game,I will even beg kratos to surrender.
lol, no let kratos hear u o.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
enoch273:
finally we now have TWRP recovery for the tecno boom J8 for easy backup of stock rom and flashing of custom rom, click the link below to download

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/06/twrp-recovery-for-tecno-boom-j8.html
how e take concern us here 4 gaming thread.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Collinz2:
lol, no let kratos hear u o.
lolz.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
oboy see witch oh,I never even draw out my sword she just turned me into statue.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
I like the way kratos dy use finish them.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
dauntless15:
dude are u using hot 2?
yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hakeem12:
please where did you download GTA SA
andropalace,d one in parts
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
dauntless15:
please boss just tell me the phone u r using and where u got yo gta sa from wanna download tonight
infinix hot2,andropalace d one in parts
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
welcome onboard by what time did you subscribe.
around 3:05am.got up to 600kb on d three games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dopenigga:
infinix hot2,andropalace d one in parts
thanks a bunch bro my gta sa doesn't work on my hot2 so i thought it couldn't play it. Thanks again lemme head there and download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dopenigga:
around 3:05am.got up to 600kb on d three games
were you downloading them one by one or all together?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
the last part though,I hope the boss is friendly because all the troops he sends to attack always knock kratos down.

MODIFIED:

Exactly the way you described.
dude which device to u use ?seems like a solid one.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dannybrainz: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
can GTA SA brothers work on tecno W4?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

The question was very irrelevant, Peace Walker is the name.

Guydangerous, it might be true, what's the Access Point for your Airtel network, it might be the reason behind the speed.

i don't understand how the question was irrelevant cos u ddn't upload the name along with the picture.. Why evils??

Bruh.. I actually need your help smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dannybrainz: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
If i install the psp emulator, how do i get games to play on it??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
davthom:
if Gameloft release nova 4 I would instant buy it(if am not broke lipsrsealed).but with Gameloft current business model I would prefer they keep making clash of clans clones and not totally ruin my beautiful mobile gaming memories that all started with them
lol at game memories cuz i recalled playing lots of interesting games with java phones. Games like splinter cell and splinter cell conviction, Prince of persia series, assassin's creed series etc and most of them always start with Gameloft logo that was when i began looking for games produced by Gameloft. Must say they were the best then

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Marvel1206:

i don't understand how the question was irrelevant cos u ddn't upload the name along with the picture.. Why evils??

Bruh.. I actually need your help smiley

Spill it, B, my ears are peeled.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
oboy see witch oh,I never even draw out my sword she just turned me into statue.

I can see you not much cop in this game and why is your health meter not upgraded at this stage. You will be "fierily eyed" and frustrated when you get to Green man and at this rate, I don't think you'll snap out if that frustration. When Zeus's horses take you to hell, get ready to cry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.