Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791656 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deeni131: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Robinokhalifa:
bro pls 've got 30k with me nw. .nd i need a phone that 'll play fifa16,backstab,wildblood,realracing3. . .e.t.c pls i need everybodys advice

I have the same problem with u. and too much opinion confused me. some are saying that infinix does lag on heavy games n the phone doesn't last at all. some are saying gionee phones are better while others are saying gionee phone are not good in graphic and gets hot easily while gaming. Wood it's so difficult, I dnt even know what to do.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deeni131: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
udemzyudex:

Add small money and get a (good) used gionee m5, ya gonna love it .
they said the phone gets hot easily esp. while gaming.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
dynamo007:
make me sef join d band wagon of ppsspp games downloadin nfs nd gta liberty stories rightaway
racing game on ppsspp,how are you going to enjoy it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
temitimx19:

this mc4, should I buy from google play or I should download from any site.. I want the version that I can go online and play it. thanks
get obb 1.1.7c from andropalace. get apk 1.1.7c with patch from apkmania

it plays online multiplayer

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
guydangerous:
racing game on ppsspp,how are you going to enjoy it.
i later changed my mind I coudnt get it to work after downloading from emuparadise and couldn't extract the second rar file so I just abandoned it now downloading android games I have played finish
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Collinz2:
to kill u have to destroy the three pillar holding where u climbs, if u destroy em all he will be week. To kill this guy take u 8hrs then how many hrs will it take u to kill the woman at the end of the game.

I killed Persephone at my 3rd trial, she's very predictable.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
guydangerous:
even with Zeus gauntlet.
You smacked him?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Plz help me on dis ppsspp game. After i download it, i extract it with 7zipper, den as i open d ppsspo app on my fone, i located d extracted game after i click, it says i should UNRAR.....

Plz smone help me.
Here z d screenshots

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
calabaman:

help needed:
can you pls post screenshots of your graphics settings.

Am unable to play this game cos of buffering and unclear images.

Thank you

This is serious

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
kingDELE:
Plz help me on dis ppsspp game. After i download it, i extract it with 7zipper, den as i open d ppsspo app on my fone, i located d extracted game after i click, it says i should UNRAR.....

Plz smone help me.
Here z d screenshots

You see, those r00, r01 and her brothers are unreadable, scroll down to r047 I think and the second to the last will be a .rar extension, that is the extractable file, did the UC browser stuff I explain earlier on work?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
guydangerous:
is she the lady you were talking about,Persephone queen of the dead.
oh yeah, how many times have u try beating her?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I killed Persephone at my 3rd trial, she's very predictable.
hmmm three trials. How did u know how to kill her?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Collinz2:
hmmm three trials. How did u know how to kill her?

Like I said earlier, she is very predictable, I just needed to roll with every action she took.

But I would not know when Green man will open his mouth to vomit kryptonite, and if it should just skim your skin you will run into an epileptic feat.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You see, those r00, r01 and her brothers are unreadable, scroll down to r047 I think and the second to the last will be a .rar extension, that is the extractable file, did the UC browser stuff I explain earlier on work?
no bros, i didnt really get d steps dat day. And i dnt want to disturb u much. So i ignored it .. .

Thanks 4 ur help bro.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Like I said earlier, she is very predictable, I just needed to roll with every action she took.

But I would not know when Green man will open his mouth to vomit kryptonite, and if it should just skim your skin you will run into an epileptic feat.
did u use ur shield and the light.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
seafarers:
http://www.jnandroidbr.com.br/2015/06/gta-v-android-apk-download.html?m=1
j
Dude I already downloaded apk and unzipped d data from the site.pls help me with d data file name and location coz d apk just keeps displaying can't download resources
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
kingDELE:
no bros, i didnt really get d steps dat day. And i dnt want to disturb u much. So i ignored it .. .

Thanks 4 ur help bro.

If you haven't deleted it we can go over agaim , which I doubt.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Collinz2:
did u use ur shield and the light.
Of course, that's the only way to defeat her after she falls to the floor.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2016
dynamo007:
i later changed my mind I coudnt get it to work after downloading from emuparadise and couldn't extract the second rar file so I just abandoned it now downloading android games I have played finish
what response did you get when trying to extract the second file,I hope you know the extractable one is the one with rar extension.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You smacked him?
I acquired it from the temple of Gods in hell.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2016
latest etisalat free browsing with #70 using psiphon in june 2016, click the link below to follow instructions on how to set it up

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/06/latest-unlimited-etisalat-free-browsing.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2016
kingDELE:

Plz smone help me.
Here z d screenshots
you still have one more extraction to do,from that folder picture you uploaded scroll down till you see a file with rar extension...extract it to get your iso.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Collinz2:
oh yeah, how many times have u try beating her?
I haven't engage her in battle yet,you said I should notify you if I get there...so what's the quickest way to kill her without sweating.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:15am On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I will try your method of rolling but honestly I hate rolling around dodging enemies strike when one punch can turn them upside down.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 12:34am On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

guy make i no lie 4 u. I no understand am o. I do de steps wea u give me but e no sill wrk.. .

No vex, plz is der anyway u can explain dis betta to me??

Thanks and happy Sunday
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:27am On Jun 26, 2016
airtel night plan. downloading old android games DEATH DOOM.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:31am On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Of course, that's the only way to defeat her after she falls to the floor.
damn u definitely think like a gamer.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nwaobitex: 1:32am On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
nwaobitex

I'm very sure you downloaded the game from Play.mob.org, right?
which game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 1:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Collinz2:
airtel night plan. downloading old android games DEATH DOOM.
Is this cracked version of idm?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:54am On Jun 26, 2016
guydangerous:
what response did you get when trying to extract the second file,I hope you know the extractable one is the one with rar extension.
yeah I coudnt locate d rar file after second extraction of nfs so downloaded one fifa street 2 so I located the rar file after extraction and it hanged while xtracting using zarchiver rar and es Explorer it didn't extract finish I had to force stop d xtraction app to stop it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by calabaman(m): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

This is serious

I appreciate bro.

Thanks a mill.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ojialo(m): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Mc4 apk refuse to install in my infinix hot note x551 v5.1, it says app not installed any solution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.