Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790077 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2016
ojialo:
Mc4 apk refuse to install in my infinix hot note x551 v5.1, it says app not installed any solution.
try anoda apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2016
ojialo:
Mc4 apk refuse to install in my infinix hot note x551 v5.1, it says app not installed any solution.
Forget about playing the game on that phone.. ..you'll never get one that'll work xcept 4rm playstore.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2016
stixz:
Is this cracked version of idm?
yes. Go to onhax.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2016
ojialo:
go to andropalace.net and get version 1.1.7c
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2016
guydangerous:
you still have one more extraction to do,from that folder picture you uploaded scroll down till you see a file with rar extension...extract it to get your iso.
TheLoneCitizen:

If you haven't deleted it we can go over agaim , which I doubt.
thanks guys i have finally extracted it. But d game is showing me unclear images and playing craking sounds. Plz any help?

Also since i have alredy etract d game, can i delect all dis r00, ro1 r02??

Screen shots below.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by morganemma15: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2016
Am running god of war chain of olympus on my infinix hot 3

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henrinity(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2016
Happy sunday all, please who can help a brother out with any of these hd games like god fire or any good one.. I need today.. I'm willing to pay a token for it.. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henrinity(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2016
Happy sunday all, please who can help a brother out with any of these hd games like god fire or any good one.. I need today.. I'm willing to pay a token for it.. Thanks... #lagos
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2016
kingDELE:
guy make i no lie 4 u. I no understand am o. I do de steps wea u give me but e no sill wrk.. .

No vex, plz is der anyway u can explain dis betta to me??

Thanks and happy Sunday

If you were to use RAR, you wouldn't have to go through all this, but since its 7zipper.

You will see extensions like r00, r01, r02, r03 but 7zip cannot read these apps, so I think the last for Peace Walker is r048 so after the last number the next will be psypsw.rar, click on that one cause that's the only extension 7zip can read and your files start reading. Those .r01 files are like the obb, then the .rar is like the apk, it can read the apk not the obb.

But if you use RAR just click on any of those r00 files and the double extraction begins. Hope you understand.

Modified
Too late then, congrats.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2016
Collinz2:
airtel night plan. downloading old android games DEATH DOOM.

You see the speed? Appalling.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2016
nwaobitex:
which game
The San Andreas.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2016
ojialo:

Then the apk doesn't support lollipop, the SPK at revdl will work, but us online. If you find an offline apk, umano, mention me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2016
kingDELE:
thanks guys i have finally extracted it. But d game is showing me unclear images and playing craking sounds. Plz any help?

Also since i have alredy etract d game, can i delect all dis r00, ro1 r02??

Screen shots below.

Delete everything except the one with .iso, and use the above settings.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

War games, Modern Combat 3 and 4, Call of Duty PSP

Since Anime floats your boat, try Natuto

Also Tekken 6 for Fighting...

Can't remember more War for now.
guy what's d name of this exact Naruto there r different types on emuparadise....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2016
Baddestguyp:
fôôl. their agents are on nairalandangry
lol you dey d group?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2016
Been practicing sniping. Quickscoping and Hardscoping. Not easy mehn. Could take weeks to be a pro at this. But I did pretty well today

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2016
dynamo007:
lol you dey d group?
on telegram, yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2016
Baddestguyp:
on telegram, yes
really wetin b your username?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ojialo(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Collinz2:
go to andropalace.net and get version 1.1.7c
I have that version from revdl it won't work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

If you were to use RAR, you wouldn't have to go through all this, but since its 7zipper.

You will see extensions like r00, r01, r02, r03 but 7zip cannot read these apps, so I think the last for Peace Walker is r048 so after the last number the next will be psypsw.rar, click on that one cause that's the only extension 7zip can read and your files start reading. Those .r01 files are like the obb, then the .rar is like the apk, it can read the apk not the obb. Thanks niggahs

But if you use RAR just click on any of those r00 files and the double extraction begins. Hope you understand.

Modified
Too late then, congrats.
TheLoneCitizen:

Delete everything except the one with .iso, and use the above settings.
thanks niggahs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
dynamo007:
yeah I coudnt locate d rar file after second extraction of nfs so downloaded one fifa street 2 so I located the rar file after extraction and it hanged while xtracting using zarchiver rar and es Explorer it didn't extract finish I had to force stop d xtraction app to stop it.

1) I hope there's enough space onboard.
2) Don't use es file explorer for such task.
3) Use only RAR,zarchiver,7zipper,winrar anyone you prefer.
4) Now if you downloaded the psp game from emuparadise or any site that behaves like it follow these steps below
5) After the first extraction enter the folder where you extracted the files to,in it there will be lots and lots of files with number attached to them except for one that will have RAR or rar extension on it...extract that one to get your iso,cso or any final format you are looking for.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pls PSP gamers in the house I need ur assistance,
Between god of war; ghost of Sparta, and chain of Olympus which is better?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Rocking god of war ppsspp on my PC... The speed is good just sound problem.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by melicent: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
happy Sunday guys, I need help PSP gamers recently when am playing game, the PSP buttons will be freezing or hanging pls I need help Thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by forlahkhe: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
pls i need offline games esp action or d likes of temple run. meanwhile, how do u guys play all ds online games and ur data dont get exhausted sooner? all ds games dt have inapp purchase, ao una dey do am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngvaliant(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
am through with god of war both chain of olympus nd ghost of spartan d game sef no long
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by forlahkhe: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
pls how do i download ds game and b able to play it offline? pls i just got my s5 and one of d reasons i got it is because i wana b playing nice games. could u pla suggest how i can go abt it. i wl appreciate if any1 in d aos coukd help abeg.

morganemma15:
Am running god of war chain of olympus on my infinix hot 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Baddestguyp:
fôôl. their agents are on nairalandangry

I always thought you were matured, but now I know better.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by melicent: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
melicent:
happy Sunday guys, I need help PSP gamers recently when am playing game, the PSP buttons will be freezing or hanging pls I need help Thanks.
pls I need help on this issue.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
melicent:
pls I need help on this issue.
restart it but first save state before existing,which phone and ppsspp version are you using.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Olympus experts how do I kill her now that she has fallen because those green and black waves around her seems like shield,none of my attacks penetrate through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.