Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790448 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Thanks dude.

Baddestguyp, I'll do just that.

Guydangerous, weren't you the one playing it the other day, stating it was offline?
Dopenigga, can you please put me outta my misery?
and I gave you details where I downloaded the game from..have you forgotten.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
guydangerous:
and I gave you details where I downloaded the game from..have you forgotten.

I can see you're trying really hard to curb your anger and frustration, but you should understand the we were all born blind.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I can see you're trying really hard to curb your anger and frustration, but you should understand the we were all born blind.
I downloaded version 1.0.7c from andropalace.
You can follow baddestguyp method by getting the apk from apkmania.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
guydangerous:
I downloaded version 1.0.7c from andropalace.
You can follow baddestguyp method by getting the apk from apkmania.

Ah, andropalace. Have a cup, homey, and chill, you'll go over it, just take me as another jerk.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Preye1599(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Someone should send game for me...my xender dey on
grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:38am On Jul 18, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Ah, andropalace. Have a cup, homey, and chill, you'll go over it, just take me as another jerk.
look for version 1.1.7c from any site of your choice,not the 1.0.7c I said earlier but version 1.1.7c.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:19am On Jul 18, 2016
guydangerous:
look for version 1.1.7c from any site of your choice,not the 1.0.7c I said earlier but version 1.1.7c.

Thanks, GD.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 3:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Octodad- Dadliest Catch
can b gotten from play.mob.org
The game has potential but i didnt lky it. Pls dont ask me why

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:01am On Jul 18, 2016
guydangerous:
which monthly subscription you dy use play the online games.
etisalat 1.5gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 18, 2016
is it just me or is this airtel night plan not more than 1gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 18, 2016
dynamo007:
My collection for now cool
where did you get your titan quest bro i got mine from mob,org it installed quite alright but when i launch it will display a dark screen with some speech and just exit, am using hot2

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Thanks dude.

Guydangerous, weren't you the one playing it the other day, stating it was offline?
for d game data I got it from Android games zoned,but d apk gave me a tough time because I had to download 5 different apk's before I found d one that worked for my phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Dopenigga:
for d game data I got it from Android games zoned,but d apk gave me a tough time because I had to download 5 different apk's before I found d one that worked for my phone

What problems were the five apks giving you, wanna compare with mine? Check your download history for the apk that worked, thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2016
fearless15:
where did you get your titan quest bro i got mine from mob,org it installed quite alright but when i launch it will display a dark screen with some speech and just exit, am using hot2

From your screen shot, all the apks you're getting are from play.mob why not try a different site.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Baddestguyp:
it's not a group but a clan.
You see a player name like this:

[NLDr]Nigerian_Warrior

The NLDr in bracket is the clan name. Go to clan and input that name to use it. Any player using it is a nairalander
bro.. my last 6 games has been hell.. being whacked anyhow
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2016
fearless15:
m also using hot 2,, downloaded from andropalace.net apkdl.com and play.mob.org still it kept displaying dark screen but I could hear the audio seems it's not compatible with the phone I also checked playstore it said your device is not compatible with this version hv uninstalled it already....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by fredrick845: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Gangstar series is better than gta series....u can't compare any gta with gangstar vegas
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Thanks dude.

I downloaded my obb data from andropalace.net, it was ver 1.1.7c it also has two apks, a normal one and a modded one. But I also went to revdl.com and got apk, the latest ones there for all phones not the one specifically for 4.4 kitkat. So that's what I did to get Modern combat 4 to work on my gionee m3mini.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2016
dynamo007:
etisalat 1.5gb
1k??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2016
davthom:
is it just me or is this airtel night plan not more than 1gb
I thought the plan was cancelled because I tried subscribing but it didn't go through.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by fredrick845: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2016
guydangerous:
I thought the plan was cancelled because I tried subscribing but it didn't go through.
Which phone you use screen shot
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2016
fredrick845:
Gangstar series is better than gta series....u can't compare any gta with gangstar vegas
your own opinion.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2016
fredrick845:
Which phone you use screen shot
my phone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Good morning gr8 people, please my MC4 isn't loading again. I will start the game then after dome run time it will freeze and then close. No information whatsoever. Please what do I need to do? I want to play that game till I can comfortably play extreme mode.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2016
IKON360:

I downloaded my obb data from andropalace.net, it was ver 1.1.7c it also has two apks, a normal one and a modded one. But I also went to revdl.com and got apk, the latest ones there for all phones not the one specifically for 4.4 kitkat. So that's what I did to get Modern combat 4 to work on my gionee m3mini.

You saying Revdl has an apk for all os, even lollipop, that is offline?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2016
guydangerous:
1k??

Yap 1k...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
guydangerous:
yesterday it did that like 3 three times b4 it worked,today it worked once bit it is this 1gb being referred to as 1.5gb I don't understand
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
davthom:
yesterday it did that like 3 three times b4 it worked,today it worked once bit it is this 1gb being referred to as 1.5gb I don't understand
nawa oh I no understand airtel again oh,they for leave the unlimited plan
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by fredrick845: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
guydangerous:
my phone.
Yes your phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by fredrick845: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
guydangerous:
your own opinion.
yes its not my opinion but everybody you can't compare the graphics of the game take a look a it gta has ps2 and psp graphics and wile gangstar hav the graphics of ps3 and psvita I'm talking with experience
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
fredrick845:
yes its not my opinion but everybody you can't compare the graphics of the game take a look a it gta has ps2 and psp graphics and wile gangstar hav the graphics of ps3 and psvita I'm talking with experience
Vegas looks nothing like a ps3 game with their glued hand and mouth,dry world.and seriously a ps2 game has car physics for accidents and damage but in Vegas ur car spiritually turns it sef back up no matter how much u try to crash it(and trust me I tried) and the only sign of damage is black smoke,seriously 4 a modern sand box RPG 3rd person shooter the only words 4 it are CASH GRAB and DISAPPOINTING!!!!!!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by fredrick845: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
davthom:
Vegas looks nothing like a ps3 game with their glued hand and mouth,dry world.and seriously a ps2 game has car physics for accidents and damage but in Vegas ur car spiritually turns it sef back up no matter how much u try to crash it(and trust me I tried) and the only sign of damage is black smoke,seriously 4 a modern sand box RPG 3rd person shooter the only words 4 it are CASH GRAB and DISAPPOINTING!!!!!!!
owk I have heard which phone are you using why am askin is bcoz of ur screenshot I love fone with that 4 botton touch in the screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.