Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781273 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Collinz2:
lol. Well if the person fit use am na e luck. Who increase e speed too much no go get a single kill. And can be use to get any gun by hacking the amount.
they should sha not hack with our clan name.

no matter the hack if the person na amateur I go still dey finish am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
aMEBY:
so ur kills won't be counted when u play custom matches?
yeah. u can't gain XP and cash too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
no. pls don't hack with our clan name
lol.. I won't grin
was just asking...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
I will use another acc for that.. gunblazed is a clean account
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I don't know the specs. didnt buy it myself sef. I've only been using it for PES and NFS. battlefield lags on it. I'm not interested in any other game
k
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
oludoyin99:

pls where did u download your Modern Combat 3, d one I have force closed once I click on it. I downloaded it from mob.org and I use infinix note 2
revdl.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'm new to psspp gaming on android, I just downloaded Syphon Dark Mirror from Emuparadise but I don't get how to play in on d psspp gold apk.....pls a full guide will be appreciated
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
I've already decompressed it with winrar ooo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
oludoyin99:
I've already decompressed it with winrar ooo
search for any .iso or cso file (if it not there u will see another rar file extract it to get the iso or cso file), open ppsspp go to game tab search the folder the iso or cso file is and select it to play.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls guys who has finished playing god of war ghost of Sparta on ppsspp, I'm stuck at the temple of Athena, where u need to jump from one rope to another. I need help
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Joered63:
Pls guys who has finished playing god of war ghost of Sparta on ppsspp, I'm stuck at the temple of Athena, where u need to jump from one rope to another. I need help
that place is kinda hard.. But i think it‘s a glitch or something
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
fredrick845:

Its gud I have tried ps3 pad with fifa14 and fifa16 its owk the control became very easy
Not for me with pad I couldn't score more than 3goals in 6mins on world class but with screen touch I can score more than 6 on FIFA 14. Fifa 15 I struggle with amateur. I haven't tried FIFA 16.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by fredrick845: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
joseph214:
Not for me with pad I couldn't score more than 3goals in 6mins on world class but with screen touch I can score more than 6 on FIFA 14. Fifa 15 I struggle with amateur. I haven't tried FIFA 16.
If you map your fifa14 well it will work well and you will enjoy it and for fifa15 and 16 it require non mapping
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
For those of us who are telltale fans get ready. Telltale batman will be released on the 2nd of august ,watch the trailer below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vac3LqAFJhE

Can't wait for this game

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
fredrick845:

If you map your fifa14 well it will work well and you will enjoy it and for fifa15 and 16 it require non mapping
I know its just my hand.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
isaiah9:
For those of us who are telltale fans get ready. Telltale batman will be released on the 2nd of august ,watch the trailer below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vac3LqAFJhE

Can't wait for this game
Will it come to andriod
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by shamsudden2: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
I need fifa14 full unlocked plz who has it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Am almost there..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 12:06am On Jul 20, 2016
joseph214:
Will it come to andriod
yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:40am On Jul 20, 2016
World of tank blitz. Online

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:55am On Jul 20, 2016
Working war robot. Online

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I use 1.1.7
use any apk but make sure it's not from same site. and get new obb patch. the old patch is probably affected
I downloaded a new obb patch file and a new apk file for modern combat 4 and after I installed the apk and ram it with data, the game closed. I went to check the obb folder and the obb file of 1.9gb had disappeared. Was that supposed happen? Is it normal? Cos I have to look for another 1.2gb to re-download that obb data...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2016
That's what i'm talking about

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2016
More

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2016

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2016
isaiah9:
I can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2016
isaiah9:
yes
Darn I seriously need to get a Mali 700 phone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2016
IKON360:

I downloaded a new obb patch file and a new apk file for modern combat 4 and after I installed the apk and ram it with data, the game closed. I went to check the obb folder and the obb file of 1.9gb had disappeared. Was that supposed happen? Is it normal? Cos I have to look for another 1.2gb to re-download that obb data...
yes nah. didn't it happen when u first downloaded mc4?
always make a copy of ur obb folder before installing folder
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
isaiah9:
Harvey dent b4 he becomes two face
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 5:05am On Jul 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
yes nah. didn't it happen when u first downloaded mc4?
always make a copy of ur obb folder before installing folder
No it didn't, that's why I was surprised when I lost my obb data file for MC4. Pls where else can I download it from? Andropalace r falling my hands.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
good thing about titan quest,u can actually zoom in for a better view.bad thing-the frame rate iz shi**y as f**k,and it seems like something that even iOS users are complaining about

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
1914 Dog Fight, is the greatest Java game I've ever played alongside Gladiator and Real Football.

But I haven't been able to find any replica of the flight simulator, damn, no android nor PPSSPP game has a great game as such. Size doesn't matter.

go play heroes lore zero on java , that is the greatest java game ever made

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.