Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785849 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Collinz2:
I dont think EA cares about mobile gaming, take a look at console fifa 17 is from a new engine with masive improvement and new game mode "the journey" exclusive to ps4 and xbox one only but check out mobile version they just keep changing the names with one or two changes.
yeah I even saw a video on YouTube about the changes in manager mode on console and PC.it was far better than d updates to the mobile game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
davthom:
then u are about to go down in tears of absolute sadness.just read the drawbacks of and imagine how this could be the same ea that made fifa14 and dead space http://toucharcade.com/2016/08/16/the-upcoming-fifa-mobile-is-being-redesigned-with-mobile-in-mind/

I wasn't expecting this tho... So this one now will be similar to nba live ..... Gosh..... Was expecting a resemblance of fifa 14 at least am offline mode and that's not gonna happen
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Collinz2:
I dont think EA cares about mobile gaming, take a look at console fifa 17 is from a new engine with masive improvement and new game mode "the journey" exclusive to ps4 and xbox one only but check out mobile version they just keep changing the names with one or two changes.
yeah ea wanna focus on console gaming now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
davthom:
yeah I even saw a video on YouTube about the changes in manager mode on console and PC.it was far better than d updates to the mobile game.
yeah far better I was expecting the same to the mobile version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
dynamo007:

I wasn't expecting this tho... So this one now will be similar to nba live ..... Gosh..... Was expecting a resemblance of fifa 14 at least am offline mode and that's not gonna happen
just like nba live and madden nfl.. I think It's time for PES to return to android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
augster:
just like nba live and madden nfl.. I think It's time for PES to return to android
i pray oh....... When last pes come android 2012 grin ........ I seriously hope they do but I don't think dey hv any plans for pes on android anymore both of them r now focusing on console alone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
dynamo007:
i pray oh....... When last pes come android 2012 grin ........ I seriously hope they do but I don't think dey hv any plans for pes on android anymore both of them r now focusing on console alone

Even first touch said they have no plans of releasing a new fts series i just tire, that nba live is it very nice? Is it better than nba 2k series?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
dynamo007:

Even first touch said they have no plans of releasing a new fts series i just tire, that nba live is it very nice? Is it better than nba 2k series?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
ladykilllar:

i prefer it since it's d same graphics with nba2k13 haven't played 14 and 15 yet but considering the app size its owk take note it's online tho you get to play normal season leagues and multiplayer among users from the world..... Its the features the coming fifa 17 wanna exhibit
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Who has tried a shadowfight 2 is it cool?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ehimzy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
As seen in gameloft March meeting, for Q1 2018

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ehimzy:
As seen in gameloft March meeting, for Q1 2018
Gameloft suck when it comes to soccer.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by onyinye11111111: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
jaiyejina:
what phone do u have for swap?

a samsung galaxy grand 1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
If to say i use 1h30m take play one game for phone e good pass dis nigeria match wey i watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by onyinye11111111: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
jaiyejina:
what phone do u have for swap?
samsung galaxy grand . holla at me @ whatsapp: 09028438958 so we can discuss further
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Pic 1 and 2 shows Champ man, really needs an update.

But ain't it just witchcraft when you get a send-off two minutes after an opener? See pic 3.
Thanls for recommending this game, m enjoying it like madt.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote
author=dynamo007 post=48548247] the fifa dey play well well without lag at all e dey lag sometimes on hot 2 1gb version what could be d problem? [/quote] the lagging could be due to :
1. Your phone heating up...
2. Poor network.
3. Too many background apps running.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
onyinye11111111:

samsung galaxy grand . holla at me @ whatsapp: 09028438958 so we can discuss further
just been sold... Gionee p4 available.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:31am On Aug 18, 2016
jaiyejina:
the lagging could be due to :
1. Your phone heating up...
2. Poor network.
3. Too many background apps running.

Hmmmmmm na wa oh kuz the first tym I installed the intro math using all stars players the match played smoothly so I was now wondering why it began to lag while I was playing the season mode
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2016
Collinz2:
Gameloft suck when it comes to soccer.
yeah they do but let see how this one wil be
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2016
dynamo007:
yeah they do but let see how this one wil be
thats what i thought maybe 2017 will improve on everything.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jimrealf(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2016
I downloaded games from emuparadise but everytime I wanna extract it it displays error msg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Collinz2:
thats what i thought maybe 2017 will improve on everything.
i really hope so
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
wag008:
i just finished the first episode of the tales of the borderland. how do i unlock the episode free? thanks in advance

Luckypatcher might do the trick.. tales of the borderland is quite an interesting game..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jimrealf(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
I downloaded game from coolrom and I was able to extract but it's not playing on my PSP. One is saying error reading umd and the other else jst show white screen when I start it. But else b singing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
dumo1:

Thanls for recommending this game, m enjoying it like madt.

Hope it ain't laggy? Cause it's highly unstable for lollipop.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
jimrealf:
I downloaded games from emuparadise but everytime I wanna extract it it displays error msg

I can decipher you used Airtel.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

it's not laggy at all. my galaxy s5 still runs on android 5.0
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
dumo1:
it's not laggy at all. my galaxy s5 still runs on android 5.0

Lucky you, then.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Games are not stable on infinix version of lollipop other lollipop play games well

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Lucky you, then.
yep! why is yours laggy and what phone r u using?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
fearless15:
gta lcs
which phone are u using to play GTA lcs

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.