Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785680 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
guydangerous:

1. Good.
2. (download from andropalace v1.1.7c......)
3. Good.
4. (......which is offline from beginning to end)
5. Good

You didn't download version 1.1.7c from andropalace which you can play with your data connection turned off,just make sure your data files are intact in the obb folder.
will dis version of MC 4 work on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and does the multiplayer still work on mc4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
krozay:
will dis version of MC 4 work on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and does the multiplayer still work on mc4
yes it will work on kk but am not sure because am on lollipop and yes multi-player still works.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
guydangerous:
yes it will work on kk but am not sure because am on lollipop and yes multi-player still works.
okay bro wats the size of the zip file
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Collinz2:
Gameloft suck when it comes to soccer.
I couldn't agree more,I rather play pes 2012 if they were no fts than any football game labeled with Gameloft,their android football game is just java but advanced.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
krozay:
okay bro wats the size of the zip file
should be 820mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
krozay:
yes and yes.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jimrealf(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I can decipher you used Airtel.
yh so
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by elkon(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
guy what's up.. Please is dere anyway I can hide my phone ip.. cos I download crisis action d apk nd data so I put everything in order. .den I tried to play d game its asked for connection with server so after loading. .nd asked m to update it nd refer m to play store. .but says d game is not yet for m country. .pls any idea
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 2:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Collinz2:
yes and yes.
version 1.1.7c of mc4 is not available at andropalace again it's now 1.2.0 if I download 1.1.7c From play mob wud it play well ,Shud I download it from there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 2:27am On Aug 19, 2016
guydangerous:
andropalace doesn't have mc4 version1.1.7c Shud I download it from playmob
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2016
Temasek CM13 custom ROM for Infinix hot note pro, click link below to download and follow instructions on how to flash

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/temasek-v108-cm13-custom-rom-for.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2016
krozay:
version 1.1.7c of mc4 is not available at andropalace again it's now 1.2.0 if I download 1.1.7c From play mob wud it play well ,Shud I download it from there
i dont know and i wont recommend that site try searching google.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Collinz2:
i dont know and i wont recommend that site try searching google.
okay bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Collinz2:
Games are not stable on infinix version of lollipop other lollipop play games well

I too have seen that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2016
jimrealf:
yh so

You learnt the hard way, Mon Amigos.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2016
dumo1:

yep! why is yours laggy and what phone r u using?

I use an hot note running XUI, and it is stable only when the data is on.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2016
1. I got hit like they got hit, but look who's freaking breathing.

2. It's no more a battle, now a duel between gladiators.

3. More proof there's a God if you need a reason.

4. Remarkable what can happen in 10 minutes.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2016
guydangerous:
I couldn't agree more,I rather play pes 2012 if they were no fts than any football game labeled with Gameloft,their android football game is just java but advanced.

well, i don't what is in store for upcoming android phone,. well gmeloft jusT want to be like console developers. We can say they've tried unlike some nigeria folks who took up programming in unversities and can not produce quality games that would sell.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2016
Hansbireo:

well, i don't what is in store for upcoming android phone,. well gmeloft jusT want to be like console developers. We can say they've tried unlike some nigeria folks who took up programming in unversities and can not produce quality games that would sell.
nigerian developers are only interested in them selves only,that is game produced by MR A game developed by MR A game distributed by MR A,game written by MR A and all that...if Nigerian developers come together they will go far because we have alot of stories like Boko Haram,niger delta avengers,lassa fever,fighting of corruption in the country etc. Give American developers this stories to make game of it and you will be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2016
guydangerous:
nigerian developers are only interested in them selves only,that is game produced by MR A game developed by MR A game distributed by MR A,game written by MR A and all that...if Nigerian developers come together they will go far because we have alot of stories like Boko Haram,niger delta avengers,lassa fever,fighting of corruption in the country etc. Give American developers this stories to make game of it and you will be surprised.
the cost especially in nigeria (without constant power supply) would be beyond crazy.remember the developers of monument valley said they used 900000$(or was it 90000$,I can't really remember) for a common puzzle game much less games like implosion or modern combat.convert that to naira and u will realize the capital required to make even a simple mobile game is beyond the means of most people.plus in a country like Nigeria were piracy is dominant the reward for such risk is nonexistent(in Nigeria)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hansbireo:

Do you know the cost to produce quality games with your own engine? Creating games need team work not one man work and remember we are in nigeria where power supply suck.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Collinz2:
Do you know the cost to produce quality games with your own engine? Creating games need team work not one man work and remember we are in nigeria where power supply suck.

why create ur own game engine wen u can use unity/unreal...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
teewhydope:

why create ur own game engine wen u can use unity/unreal...
oh yes these engine can be used but creating yours is kinda better i know its not easy.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
producing a game requires a lot of funding 'n' releasing or selling it to the public gives you double value for you money spent.. but with the latest devaluation of naira vs the dollar nigeria developers would shade tears as 'EKO Power distributor' would 'em more..

Piracy is one thing we need to encourage we want everything free n nobody producing anything wouldn't want to see their product devalued..

I recently made use of lucky patcher, but just once.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hansbireo:
producing a game requires a lot of funding 'n' releasing or selling it to the public gives you double value for you money spent.. but with the latest devaluation of naira vs the dollar nigeria developers would shade tears as 'EKO Power distributor' would 'em more..

Piracy is one thing we need to encourage we want everything free n nobody producing anything wouldn't want to see their product devalued..

I recently made use of lucky patcher, but just once.
Piracy! Piracy depends entire on the gaming platform, take PS4 for example to play games u must buy else u wanna play demo version. Android games must be made without inapp purchases just like shadow gun.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Collinz2:
Piracy! Piracy depends entire on the gaming platform, take PS4 for example to play games u must buy else u wanna play demo version. Android games must be made without inapp purchases just like shadow gun.

The feeling you get with no in app purchase is awesome.. you've to agree..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
davthom:
the cost especially in nigeria (without constant power supply) would be beyond crazy.remember the developers of monument valley said they used 900000$(or was it 90000$,I can't really remember) for a common puzzle game much less games like implosion or modern combat.convert that to naira and u will realize the capital required to make even a simple mobile game is beyond the means of most people.plus in a country like Nigeria were piracy is dominant the reward for such risk is nonexistent(in Nigeria)
very true with what you just said,but my concern here is cooperation and togetherness because even though they make small game depending on the cost of it at least let the game contain some characteristics that can draw attention for example look at this games nba live & nba2k,fts & fifa. just compare their size and the characteristics they contain.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
that's why majority of games on Google play store are online based hence no hacking or pirating.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:18am On Aug 21, 2016
My fav

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2016

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by RODNEY5(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=davthom post=42508360][/quote] Buy these at the cheapest prices.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by RODNEY5(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=davthom post=42508360][/quote]. Buy all your Ipega game pads at the cheapest prices available. Call or Whatsapp 08160272422. Lawanson, Surulere, Lagos to all destinations in west Africa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.