Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2789174 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Running flawlessly?
it's running very flawlessly. but yesterday I updated it on the Google playstore. The update was to fix lagging issues that some other users complained about. so update yours and see the result of the update.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 2:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Collinz2:
if your phone is rooted use titanium backup to backup the data, copy obb to another location and uninstall the apk. Download a modded apk only of same version, install it, put obb to the right folder and restore the apk data with titanium.
embarassed cry

... Chairman... Dey Don ban me o... What do I do
Please
Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2016
FuckYou:
embarassed cry

... Chairman... Dey Don ban me o... What do I do
Please
Thanks
is ur phone rooted? If yes download titanium backup to backup the game data

then download the modded asphalt 8 apk (make sure its the same version with the one u currently have).

Go to obb folder and move the asphalt game data file to another folder,

uninstall the asphalt 8 and then install the newly modded one u download

move the data file to obb folder back

use titanium to restore ur game data back and continue from where u stop with unlimited money and stars.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2016
dumo1:

it's running very flawlessly. but yesterday I updated it on the Google playstore. The update was to fix lagging issues that some other users complained about. so update yours and see the result of the update.

Yeah I updated it and gave it a 5star. It's sure worth it.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by melisa79: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2016
Top android games for android devices:http://www.apkant.com/top-android-games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2016
dumo1:

it's about 100MB there about.

Not really. Just a little above 50, 68MB precisely.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2016
God of war ghost of sparta rope jumping no longer a problem as I can jump to the next rope over and over and even over again,just edit your control layout like mine so that when you press the "analog up key" it touches the "play key" at the same time now press "X" to jump and viola Kratos will touch/grab the next rope.

Spread the word around so that some guys can get back into the game.

Screenshots below.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Yeah I updated it and gave it a 5star. It's sure worth it.
OK. have you started playing in seria A?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
dumo1:

OK. have you started playing in seria A?

I'm 4th on the log.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
How silly can these guys be

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by aristogabby(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Got my coaching badge after 3 seasons. Currently managing Arsenal. #CM17

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hi guys, long time, been very busy with exams.

Which game is available abeg. I've finished brothers tales of two sons also.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
How silly can these guys be

grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
been a while, any new game out yet?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
guydangerous:
God of war ghost of sparta rope jumping no longer a problem as I can jump to the next rope over and over and even over again,just edit your control layout like mine so that when you press the "analog up key" it touches the "play key" at the same time now press "X" to jump and viola Kratos will touch/grab the next rope.

Spread the word around so that some guys can get back into the game.

Screenshots below.

What device are you using..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hansbireo:

What device are you using..
infinix note 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hakeem12:
been a while, any new game out yet?
many, there's a new tennis game out sef. can't remember the name
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 12:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
many, there's a new tennis game out sef. can't remember the name
okay is it on playstore? I also heard there's a new game like mc4, online multiplayer but can't remember the name, something online sha, do you know it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 5:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Pes 2017. ISO download link along with it's unlocking code available, click link below to download and also get unlocking codes.

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/pes-2017-iso-ppsspp-game-for-all.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Emmaway(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2016
BlueSwede:
I created a Whatsapp group for gamers drop your number if interested and quote Me so I can see it smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2016
enoch273:
Pes 2017. ISO download link along with it's unlocking code available, click link below to download and also get unlocking codes.

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/pes-2017-iso-ppsspp-game-for-all.html

stop pasting these dumb links everywhere...its not even an english version, just wasted precious mb angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
teewhydope:

stop pasting these dumb links everywhere...its not even an english version, just wasted precious mb angry

Thanks a lot sir.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
teewhydope:

is it even official? Just wait till september 17 when konami has realease for all platform.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Collinz2:
is it even official? Just wait till september 17 when konami has realease for all platform.
there will be pes 17 for android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
guydangerous:
i dont think so. I mean for console and pc.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
guydangerous:
for where grin pes wey no gt tym 4 android.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Collinz2:
i dont think so. I mean for console and pc.
ok I thought as much
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
dynamo007:
for where grin pes wey no gt tym 4 android.
lolz.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
enoch273:

Thanks a lot sir.

uwlc sir
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ayamprecious: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
aristogabby:
Got my coaching badge after 3 seasons. Currently managing Arsenal. #CM17

Is this game offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ayamprecious: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Not really. Just a little above 50, 68MB precisely.

Pls what is the full name of your football manager and is it offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mc4 na hackers paradise sha.....first match in a very long time cry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.